Kate - 8.
    Binge - 4.
  • TiaTia2003
    TiaTia2003 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    May 12th

Me-12
    B-0

Made it through Mother's Day and the weekend.
  • ketelsle
    ketelsle Posts: 25
    Options
    Becca: 8
    Bing: 4 (5/4, 5/5, 5/9, 5/11)

Eating out with friends and Relay for Life made it really difficult not to binge this weekend. While I did not sit down at one time and consume massive amounts of calories on 5/11, I was eating constantly all day and then throughout the event the entire evening. Cookies, cold pizza, granola bars . . . almost every half hour I was eating something. Today I still feel ill from all of the food that I consumed. Today wasn't much better, but I didn't count it as a binge because I only ate lunch at work, and then refrained from eating dinner due to my upset stomach. Hopefully this week will be better.
  • Tatyanakuster
    Tatyanakuster Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    May 12

Me: 10

Binge: 2

Not a binge but not great choices either...I'm so glad the weekend is over
  • Inshape13
    Inshape13 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    May 13th-

Me: 10.5

Binge: 2.5

Last night was a little rough and went over what I wanted to in calories...not over for the day, but over what I planned at my most. Today is a fresh new day so here is to great choices for the week everyone!
  • woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    May 13

Me: 10
    Binge: 2

While Saturday was a failure for sure, I was able to do pretty well yesterday on mothers day. I even partook in some candy and it almost lead to wanting to binge, but somehow, I was able to stop the process! Yes I went over in calories, but this is kind of a mini victory for me!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    May 2013

Diane: 5
    Binge: 7
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Ate a lot Saturday with the parents but did not binge. I have not had that giant urge to binge lately even though I've had a couple of days a week where I've over-eaten. In the past, over-eating has caused me to lose control and binge. That is success for sure.

Me: 12
    Binge: Big FAT 0
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    5-13-13

Jul: 8
    Binge: 5 (5/3, 5/4, 5/7, 5/8, 5/12)

Record: Nov. 9B, Dec. 9B, Jan. 4B, Feb. 8B, Mar. 9B, Apr. 6B

Had a boy visiting this weekend so didn't binge..but lost control after he left by trying to console myself with food. Eek. No workouts, but definitely getting back into my routine this week! Trying to figure out if I should start weighing myself again, ugh.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Darn it.

Me: 9
    Binge: 3

This was a real, get in the car and buy junk and come home and eat it in secret with a book and don't stop until I am out of food. I had to throw food items away this morning to avoid the same mess. Gosh. It was horrible. I woke with terrible reflux and thought I was going to die.
  • Kimblesnbits
    Kimblesnbits Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Kim: 10
    Overrate like a normal person: 2
    Binge: 0
  • Chocoholic55555
    Chocoholic55555 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Me : 9
    Binge : 4

2 days in a row - I am weak & pathetic.
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Me: 12

I did overeat on Mother's Day, but refuse to hate myself because that gives the Binge Monster a chance to defeat me :) I woke up feeling a bit yucky today, but a long walk and healthy eating has me back in sync.

Thanks Kimblesnbits..."Overate like a normal person" :heart: No reason for a binge in that.
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Be good to yourselves everyone!! Being mean and hating on yourself will not help you stop binge eating. You have to love yourself through it:heart:
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    13th May.

Kate - 9.
    Binge - 4.
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Me:11
    Binge:2

Not the healthiest weekend but no binges
  • esballet
    esballet Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Me: 11
    The binge: 2
    I had a serious birthday binge the other night. I'm talking bacon cheeseburger, hush puppies, and a mountain of frozen yogurt. But man oh man it was good:)
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    me: 8
    B: 5
  • TiaTia2003
    TiaTia2003 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    May 13th

Me-13
    B-0
  • hdkerr
    hdkerr Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    wwnchina---so proud of you making it through Mother's Day weekend! That was a BIG deal. Yay!

Heather: 13