Options

Replies

• ketelsle
    ketelsle Posts: 25
    Options
    Becca:3
    Binge:1

05/04

I did great all day until I got to work at the restaurant. The worst part is that I was in a horrible mood and made the conscious decision to overeat. I just felt like I was in such a horrible mood, why not break my diet and eat all of the food available to me within a two hour window? It was pure laziness. But today will be better!
  • esballet
    esballet Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Me: 3
    Binge: 1
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    5th May.

Kate - 4.
    Binge - 1.

On top of things, although have had a lot of less than healthy foods at meals out while spending the weekend at my mum's for my birthday tomorrow.
  • Chocoholic55555
    Chocoholic55555 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Me : 4
    Binge : 1

Was upset and had a binge this evening :-(

I'm gutted because I've been following Paul McKenna's 4 golden rules from his book "I can make you thin" this past few days .......

1. Eat only when you're hungry.
    2. Eat what you want to, not what you think you should.
    3. Eat consciously and enjoy every mouthful.
    4. Stop when you are full.

There's loads of great stuff in the book, it's well worth a read. It tackles emotional eating and loads of there techniques to address it.

I was doing so well! I've been eating exactly what I wanted, leaving food on my plate and had to urge whatsoever to binge (all of which have been rare for me of late). This evening though I felt upset and threw the rules out of the window.

He does say though "When you were a baby, did you walk first time? No. It takes practice. It's normal to fall off the wagon a few times when learning to live by these rules. Just move on and go back to following the rules, don't beat yourself up".

I'll give it a go.
  • SarahRea32
    SarahRea32 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    May 5th

Sarah: 4
    Binge: 1 (01/05)

Feeling great! Hope everyone has a good day :)
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Me - 5
    Binge - 0
  • hdkerr
    hdkerr Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Heather: 5
    Binge: 0

I social overate last night too, but didn't feel out of control or that I needed to continue to eat and eat b/c I "screwed up". I just feel happy b/c I remember the days of binging daily, all day every day never feeling hungry and sometimes never not feeling uncomfortably full. Those were dark times filled with loneliness and depression. Happy feels so good.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    Mollie - 4
    Binge - 1 (4th)

Days did not log it all - 1
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Jan- 4 days I did not log it ALL
    Feb- 3 days I did not log it ALL
    Mar- 6 days I did not log it ALL
    Apr - 5 days I did not log it ALL
    e09a22e5d8182580d381c106ed8b1691.jpg2f935b307f581cf2010e2035f6e9d6fd.jpg
  • TiaTia2003
    TiaTia2003 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    May 5

Me-5
    B-0

I overate on SUnday but not what I would consider a binge. Glad the weekend is over so I can get back to the routine.
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Me 4
    binge 0
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    May 5th

Me: 5
    Binge: 0:drinker:

Life is calm. That helps a lot!
  • SarahRea32
    Options
    Binged today :( am feeling so rotten. The day started off so well even though I was tired, but this whole evening has been eating since dinner. I feel sick and nauseous from all the sugar and food I've consumed, and am so disappointed in myself!

Hope you are feeling better now, just remember one bad day doesn't have to mean two. Be kind to yourself :)
  • Tatyanakuster
    Tatyanakuster Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    May 5

Me: 4

Binge: 1

Horrible day today, I didn't even log any of it, not that I could remember if I wanted to. Really bummed.
  • norty20
    norty20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
  • Inshape13
    Inshape13 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    May 6th

The Binge: 1

I was going to put that this is a sad day, but looking at the overall picture it is a human day. I come down on myself so hard that any little slip up seems to turn my day around and I refuse to let it anymore.

Soooooooooo-

What I learned from the past few days and this binge is:

1. I over extend myself so much that it causes huge amounts of stress and anxiety.
    2. It is hard for me to say NO if I feel it will have someone else be unhappy or cause them more to do.....which leads to-
    3. I put myself last and care for others more than me and in the grand scheme they always ask for favors yet do not return them.
    4. The only person that can change this pattern is me and I must make the choice that I do not control others happiness, but I damn sure can control my own.
    5. I owe it to myself to care and worry about me.
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    5-6-13

Jul: 4
    Binge: 2 (5/3, 5/4)

Record: Nov. 9B, Dec. 9B, Jan. 4B, Feb. 8B, Mar. 9B, Apr. 6B

I didn't log this weekend. I'm thinking about taking a week off from logging my calories to see if the pressure is what is causing me to binge. Still contemplating. I hate that I'm scared not to track : /
  • SarahRea32
    Options
    InShape13 good on you for finding the blessings and confronting them, it's a big step forward!

Jul58 - I know the feeling, I contemplate not tracking often but tend to track just to feel safe. One day it will be easy to eat just based on hunger and not need to think about it all :)

May 6

Sarah - 5
    Binge - 1 (01/05)
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Me Vs the Binge Challenge

May 5
    Karen 1
    The Binge 3
    Over Calories 1

Days Left 26

Binge Days
    5/2 5/4 5/5

I feel like today is my day to start fresh!!
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Ugh, not a good weekend at all! BUT I did not binge. I definitely did over eat, though. I feel like I'm finally getting a hold of the binge but just keep over eating on weekends. Oh well, I guess one step at a time......

• Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    May 2013

Diane: 1
    Binge: 4