Daily Check In

Options

Replies

• Tiznonay
    Tiznonay Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    ^ might be time to bump it up to level 2., I had done 6 days of level 1 and decided to try level 2 today. Definitely had me sweatin a bit more!
  • kabarnes45
    kabarnes45 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    About to do L1D9. Definitely dont want to today but I keep telling myself "its only a 30 day commitment- stick with it!"
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I so didn't want to do it, but I did. Day 8 down. Turned down Jillian and turned up my running playlist which helped a little.

I cheat though . . . :blushing:
    I don't do but 1 set of butt kicks, I do jump rope instead. And I don't use weights on the arm raises with lateral lunges (usually do one set with weights but I got my depo shot today and it always makes my arm sore)

I might move on to level 2 tomorrow because I'm so tired of 1
  • greeneyedlady02
    greeneyedlady02 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to encourage you all to not quit! If you dont quit, you win! I have been on a plateau forever and jumped on the scale today and I lost two pounds! I'm happy, but I'm nervous, like maybe it won't stay. I'm noticing changes in my body though so I know it's real. I'm going to wait until the end to log my weight though because who knows what will happen as I build muscle.

But I just want you to know, it's coming for you too! Push through, and if you need to switch things up a bit that's okay.
  • bpalferys
    bpalferys Posts: 45
    Options
    Day 10 Completed!
    I took my 'during' picture today (not quite as inspirational as I'd hoped, but on the right track!) and I've lost 3lbs since last week, 1/4in off my natural waist, 1/2in off my abdomen and 1/2in off my legs. Overall a really good result, really hoping I can keep this up!

Terrified for Level 2 but oh well, onwards and upwards :D
  • cadjin
    cadjin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 9 completed, the forced rest day yesterday has paid off, my thigh is much better and the workout as a whole didn't seem as bad and so exhaustive, I am just a bit down that I am not moving to level 2 tomorrow as I had hoped but 1 more day won't kill me! I have not taken any pic's yet but I intend to do that either later today or tomorrow, as I am so curious, after showering this morning I could see some little ab's (yay!!) they are just poking through just under my bust line! I have never, ever seen those before and didn't think I actually had any :laugh:
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Day 10 Completed!
    I took my 'during' picture today (not quite as inspirational as I'd hoped, but on the right track!) and I've lost 3lbs since last week, 1/4in off my natural waist, 1/2in off my abdomen and 1/2in off my legs. Overall a really good result, really hoping I can keep this up!

Terrified for Level 2 but oh well, onwards and upwards :D

well done on your loss im on day 10 tommoro and terrified of it ha ha xx
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    so got up this morning and did level 1 day 9 :smile: glad i had a rest day yesterday and my meltdown too :laugh: im now ready again to continue and after tommoro i get to move on to the dreaded level 2 !! will be glad to be done with level 1 but am scared of level 2 :laugh: happy shredding today everyone xx
  • Kassadeedle
    Kassadeedle Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Finished level 1 day 6 this morning. I did NOT wanna get up but I forced myself! I'm definitely picking up some 5lb weights today because some of the exercises aren't doing much for my arms. I still die during the first cardio circuit. I find it really hard to do good crunches when I'm so out of breath! So I also started this 30 day squat/plank/crunch challenge last night.

Oh and 3/4" is already gone off my waist!
  • jlcarcajc4
    jlcarcajc4 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Well Level 1 Day 9 done!! One more day of Level 1 then on to Level 2, oh boy!!!
  • Metallux
    Metallux Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    L1 D8 done!

I took a much needed rest day yesterday, though I am also a little disappointed to not be at day 9 today.

I never do any strength training ever, and I think its caused some central nervous system stress for me (at least from what I can tell from body building websites I was researching yesterday.) A day off and 9 hours sleep, and I feel amazing and back on top today.
  • Tanya1995
    Tanya1995 Posts: 39
    Options
    L1D9 done for me :) I struggled today :( Im gonna do tomorrow then take a rest day then I will move on to level 2 since I want to stick with all you guys and not be left behind :laugh:
  • lovingmyreflection
    Options
    Level 1 Day 9 done. I gained weight since I weighed myself last Wednesday, which is discouraging. However, I lost inch on each of my thighs, 1/2 inch around my natural weight as well as around my bellybutton
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 9 done. I gained weight since I weighed myself last Wednesday, which is discouraging. However, I lost inch on each of my thighs, 1/2 inch around my natural weight as well as around my bellybutton

Gaining weight (around 5 lbs) is normal with a new exercise routine. Your muscles retain water. Measurements are way more important and you've done really well!
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 10 done!
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 10 done!

Great job! Onto the next round, Token Dude!
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 10 done!

Great job! Onto the next round, Token Dude!
    :smile:

I did notice Tiznonay has posted,too, so I'm not the only one after all. Good luck to everybody who is doing this!
  • Tiznonay
    Tiznonay Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Haha, yup, im still in it too! :bigsmile: Finished Day 8 today! On day 7 I switched from water bottles to 7 lb dumbells - feelin it in my arms for sure!
  • cals83
    cals83 Posts: 131
    Options
    I tried level 2 yesterday. I wasn't really ready for it. I wasn't able to hold a squat for more than like 15 seconds. I think I might keep trying level 2. I was going to stick with level 1 because my upper body is so weak but my lower body just isn't being challenged enough with level 1 while my upper body feels like it is dying. Level 2 is really challenging for both and I like that....so level 2 and I am going to keep doing pushups because I really want to be able to do them regular style.
  • greeneyedlady02
    greeneyedlady02 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Day 9 completed! I might try level 2 tomorrow. I watched it today to remind myself of what it's like. I need to practice the side to side ski move. I'm just ready for a change.