May 23

Options
Cardio Recovery=a very blissful sweat. The much lighter workout was much appreciated today!

Replies

• SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Yes, it was. I really like this one. Always liked Yoga!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I needed sleep this morning. Will do Recovery after work. This is the one workout I do not mind doing after a long day's work.
  • chasero
    chasero Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Day 17: Cardio Recovery

I felt good today, was looking forward to doing Cardio Recovery, however, those holds kill me all the same, I can hold them for a little longer than normal now, yeah!

HRM Readings:
    Average: 70% (139 BPM)
    Maximum: 81% (160 BPM)
    "Fat Burn" Zone: 00:10:25
    "Fitness" Zone: 00:22:23
    Duration: 00:32:48
    Calories Burned: 336 Cal
  • wffolkes
    wffolkes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Should have been cardio recovery but swaped it and did it yesterday so today was pylo cardio and I pushed through it quite well with minor stoppages.

I have a cold and after the workout was the best I felt all day...

2more days hard work the recovery week which looks pretty active!
  • aletadiana
    aletadiana Posts: 54
    Options
    hey all! Just did insanity pure cardio and abs. I'm still confused by what seems like a low burn at 495. But I still need to do some research. It's strange because walking at 3.5 miles per hour on a 5.5 incline on the treadmill burns about the same in an hour yet with insanity I am pushing myself so much harder.
    I feel good today....ankle hurts still a bit, but not so much it really interfered with my workout. Anyone else still getting calf pain during the warmups? I still feel burning but it goes at away at the end of the warmup.
    Now to eat dinner and collapse in front of the TV...yay!:happy:
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Completed Cardio Recovery. I needed those stretches.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    This may be my least favorite workout. I find it a bit tedious. But, my body sure enjoys the break.
  • talenarenee
    talenarenee Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm a few weeks ahead of y'all. I did Max Interval Circuit. That *kitten* is BANANAS!!! Crazy moves and 60 minutes! Burned major calories and enjoyed the crazy. Can't wait to see some of y'all's reactions!
  • jess_1993
    jess_1993 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed Cardio Recovery since I felt so lazy today :p It was a really nice burn!
  • wffolkes
    wffolkes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i've been tracking my weight daily this week and insanity may have finally help me break through my plateau I dropped 3.5lbs in one day YES in one day.

im on week 4 day 5 today.

Yesterday I never ate as I usually do I had breakfast late and a really small lunch as I was busy which led to me under eating but that fluctuation was huge.

Looking forward to keeping it off and getting closer to my goal.