Daily Check In

Options

Replies

• ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I finish LV1D10 today, and was thinking about starting L2D1 right afterwards... just eager to move on from Level 1 lol. What do you think?

Listen to your body. If you can keep going, then do!
  • myrealname
    myrealname Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    L1D9 Done. Wow, some amazing results posted!

I'm chicken to measure for fear that I will be so disappointed with lack of results and will lose my motivation. I was already totally unmotivated today. I managed to do it though.One more day of this level to go.
  • faemisamis
    faemisamis Posts: 11
    Options
    L1 D6 done. Again, did a C25K run right before and I can really feel the difference. No more achy ankles!

Woohoo, 1/5th of the way to being shredded!

I have no idea if my measurements have changed at all, but I *feel* better...and that's what counts, amirite?
  • Kassadeedle
    Kassadeedle Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Yay the baby went to bed early so I was able to get day 7 done! Definitely getting easier and I used 5lb weights for most strength moves. Really bored with this level though!
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 8 completed...I feel healthier but endurance wise about the same as day 6/7...haven't lost anything I keep going up and down by 5 pounds every day..
  • Metallux
    Metallux Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    L1D10 done! movin on....
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Been busy
    D9 & D10 done.

I only lost about 1.5" so far (assuming I measured in the exact same place as before) but I'm moving on to level 2 tomorrow.
  • myrealname
    myrealname Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Finally...D10 L1 finished. Moving on to L2. I still haven't taken measurements.
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Checking in but Level 2 Day 2 is not happening today. I've been up since 1 A.M. due to an oddball one-off work shift, it is 9 P.M. now and I'm wiped out. Today is my first rest day since starting 30DS. I did hit the gym, ride my bike and swim in the ocean so there was some activity.
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 9 I'm almost there lol today was a little easier..glad I'm almost to level 2 and then take a rest day and see if I lost any inches...:)
  • cadjin
    cadjin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Checking in but Level 2 Day 2 is not happening today. I've been up since 1 A.M. due to an oddball one-off work shift, it is 9 P.M. now and I'm wiped out. Today is my first rest day since starting 30DS. I did hit the gym, ride my bike and swim in the ocean so there was some activity.
    A rest day won't kill you! although it doesn't sound like you had much of a rest!
  • ragazza1
    ragazza1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    L1 D10 done, followed straight away by L2 D1......not sure that was a great idea!
  • Kassadeedle
    Options
    Couldn't get day 8 done yesterday and i'm not so sure about today, I got 3 hours of sleep last night and ToM showed up this morning so i'm not feeling the greatest. I feel like i'm way behind everyone else!
  • brookemcfarlin12
    Options
    Today is D8L1 for me and I feel like skipping to Level 2 because of my back issues. Maybe level 2 won't mess up my back like level 1 did. I may just stick it out... I only have 2 days left after all.
    But hopefully, I can get rid of this back pain and keep this routine up. I really enjoy the workout it gives me.
  • Kassadeedle
    Options
    Well I sucked it up and day 8 is done!
  • 1ofthegang
    1ofthegang Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Today is D8L1 for me and I feel like skipping to Level 2 because of my back issues. Maybe level 2 won't mess up my back like level 1 did. I may just stick it out... I only have 2 days left after all.
    But hopefully, I can get rid of this back pain and keep this routine up. I really enjoy the workout it gives me.

I posted in the other thread that I was having the same issues but today I did L2D4 and my back didn't hurt at all! I also moved up to L2 early because my back was so bad but everyday I do L2 it gets better. Must have been doing something wrong in L1. I say go ahead and move up if you want. Just do L2 a little longer. They say L2 is the hardest anyway, so you will get a better workout in the long run!

So, I can barely do plank pose by itself, forget adding jumps and scissors or whatever. L2 is no joke! I haven't been posting much but when I moved up I took my measurement and I was down 5.5 inches all together! 1.5 inches in my belly!!! I only measured 7 places so I am pretty impressed. I have not lost any weight. In fact, I gained a pound but I feel great, go figure!
  • Kassadeedle
    Options
    Day 9 done! Am I the only one still on this level? Haha one more day!
  • pkralev
    pkralev Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 3 done. Gee do ihate walking push ups, oh and the pendulum lunges, just cannot do them properly.
  • innocenceportrayed
    Options

Do you have diagnosed back problems? I ask because if you're doing the form correctly, these moves shouldn't hurt your back. I have scoliosis at a 17 degree curve and my back hurts if I don't exercise.
  • innocenceportrayed
    Options
    Day 1 Level 2 done. I feel it went faster than any day of level 1. I'm going to try to do the first 5 days on easy and the last 5 on advanced. (=