TUESDAY, MAY 28th

Options
blam
blam Posts: 110
Hey everyone!
It's so exciting to see all these members - let's do this!

My weight today is 232.4 (UGH....)
By next Tuesday: 230.4 (still ugh, but better)

Some things to think about:
- if you eat three meals a day and two snacks a day, that is 35 opportunities to make the right choice (adjust the numbers for what fits your days, but it's likely similar). One 'bad choice' isn't so bad - that's 34 out of 35. But it's the giving up because of the bad choice that'll get you in trouble. Don't wait until tomorrow, or the first of next month, or whatever it is you tell yourself - get back up and make the right choice at the NEXT opportunity!
- there are approximately 3500 calories in a pound of fat. We have until next Tuesday to use up 7000 extra calories. What changes are you going to make to do this? EVERY LITTLE THING COUNTS . . . every minute, every mouthful (stand instead of sit, gum instead of snacks). Let's share our ideas - but let's keep it healthy!
-on top of other things, I am going to do 25 sit ups each day, for the next 7 days. Anyone else up for it?

Weigh in next Tuesday - motivation welcome in the meanwhile :drinker:

Replies

• Hlthy4Good
    Hlthy4Good Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in and I'm motivated! Let's do this. 4 Tuesdays = 8 lbs!! That's almost the big 1-0! They add up quickly and I want them to add up downward, not the other way!
  • prayaas
    prayaas Posts: 30
    Options
    In for 25 sit ups each day !! all the best !!
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I see a lot of members have joined since yesterday, awesome! More people motivate each other.:bigsmile:
    Blam, I see that we're at the same place almost :laugh:

SW; 232.6

I hope to have dropped two pounds by next tuesday so my weightwill be 230.6. I will do my best!

We can all do this!!:drinker:
  • joeysgirl10
    joeysgirl10 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am back after about a two month hiatus... looking to get motivated. I gained 6 pounds since i fell off the wagon. looking to get back on.

Starting weight 244.6
    Goal for next week 242.6

Here we go!
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Tuesday may 28: 193.8
    Goal next Tuesday 191.8

And in for the situps too!

BTW i finally get to post a 2 pound loss but it took me a month. Hopefully this group helps speed things up a little!????????????
  • blam
    Options
    Way to go on the 2 pound loss, zacksnana! Keep doing what you're doing (and let us know what it is!)

Welcome Joeysgirl - to the group and back on the wagon :)

"YOU ARE ALWAYS ONE CHOICE AWAY FROM CHANGING YOUR LIFE" - make the right choices today; they'll be easier tomorrow.

Diamond05- we're really in this together!
  • scling83
    scling83 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to forums and groups but this sounded like something I could actually accomplish.

Here goes:
    Previous: 257.0 lbs :sad: :noway:
    Today May 28th: 254.4 lbs
    Only 119lbs to go! :frown:

I'm definitely in for the situps. Knowing I've made an interweb commitment to it might just kickstart me up off the sofa and get the ball rolling. (Right now, I'm the ball!)

Good luck, everyone! :happy:
  • blam
    Options
    Welcome to the group - perfect timing!
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Here goes mine:
    Today's WI May 28th: 167.0 lbs (Yikes!).
  • apf2013
    apf2013 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Going to try this. :smile:

Current weight: 203 5/28/2013.

Good luck to everyone!
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Maybe we can buddy system with our "twin" to help each other out?

Anyone 193.8 ish here?
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I haven't weighed in today. Going to later on after I go to the gym. I weighed 146.8 last time I weighed this weekend. I'm hoping to get down to 105-110. My lowest weight is 112, so I know its possible. I was still flabby so 105 isn't far off!
  • cdial75
    cdial75 Posts: 4
    Options
    Ok, Started my Change on March 7th, lost 6 lbs. Fell off the wagon, gained some weight, and jumped back on the band wagon May 23rd. Joined Curves, been eating great. My Normal Weigh in is on Thursdays, but when I seen this group, I had to join,

Here goes: SW : 235.6 - Tuesday May 28th
  • cdial75
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how to put my Weight Ticker at the bottom of each post like ya'll have ?
  • cdial75
    Options
    Never mind ;) I got it .. lol
  • blam
    Options
    Welcome cdial75! We've got about the same amount to lose ahead of us. Keep logging in and help us all keep on track!

Good luck gogojodee on your weigh in today:flowerforyou:
  • heidi4649
    heidi4649 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Current weight is 158.2, goal weight is 132. I was just thinking this morning that I need to start doing sit-ups again, so I'll add the 25-a-day challenge as well.
  • writtingonthewalls
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I started workin' out on 4/2/13, with a weight of 283 lbs, then I weighed myself today and weighed in at 269 lbs. SO HAPPY!! :D Congrats to everyone in this group. You're all so motivating and we can do dis. Lovin' the new me but still have a ways to go!
  • Ralet
    Ralet Posts: 4
    Options
    Yay sounds good. Im in
  • writtingonthewalls
    Options
    P.S: If you'd like some more support/motivation, feel free to add me :)