Level 2 Daily Check In

Options

Replies

• Kassadeedle
    Kassadeedle Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done! It is hot I was dripping sweat!
  • Metallux
    Metallux Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    L2D6 finished :)

@ kasadeedle--your profile pic is great!!
  • myrealname
    myrealname Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Day 5 yesterday, Day 6 today. Almost finished this level and looking forward to moving on.
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    L2D4 done...I'm getting used to this level and doing some not all the jumping stuff instead of following Anita..but still stopping to take breathes...lol
  • heywithers
    heywithers Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I did all 10 days level 2 and not once was I able to finish those chair squats with a V raise oh my goodness my arms just did want to do it!! but onto level 3 today and did most of the workout it is somewhat easier than level 2 as far as the strength training goes for those worried
  • Kassadeedle
    Options
    L2D6 finished :)

@ kasadeedle--your profile pic is great!!

Aw thanks so much! :)
  • Metallux
    Metallux Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    L2 D7 done and done~
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Started level 2 yesterday and holy shizzz! That is too crazy! I know it seemed impossible to get through but then I realized, I never thought I'd get through level 1 w/o stopping and I did that, didn't I? :drinker:
    So, bring it on Jillian! :devil:
  • Kassadeedle
    Options
    Day 4 is done! I still can't get through the last strength circuit without stopping, it kills my shoulders!
  • Tiznonay
    Tiznonay Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yeah, those squatting v-raises seem to go on forever... ugh, Level 2 Day 6 done
  • RedRita32
    Options
    Just checking in...level 2 day 5...!!
  • myrealname
    myrealname Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    L2 D7 done. I agree, those squats and v raises are killers. My shoulders are so sore and then right into the plank jacks! The other one I really struggle with is the one legged one - I absolutely have no balance!
  • ragazza1
    ragazza1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    L2D5 done :-)
  • Tanya1995
    Tanya1995 Posts: 39
    Options
    I am back :) took a few days off cuz TOM likes to suck the life out of me :laugh:

L2D7 done!! went pretty well considering I rested a lot :tongue:

Keep up the good work everyone!!!
  • LoseSyra
    LoseSyra Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    L2 D6 done. Was able to do the plank jacks again (my second time getting through those) - progress !! Still modifying some cardio moves for more low impact - knee safety. Here's my dilemma: my hubby's not working nites any longer, so I'm gonna have to kick him out of the tv room or I'll have an audience for my exercise time (maybe I'll just start getting up earlier - 5:30, but that's so hard too).
  • lovingmyreflection
    Options
    I just finished Level 2, Day 6 and today was the first day that I was able to complete all of the moves! While I still find this level to be challenging, it is getting easier every time I do it. I took Saturday and Sunday off, because my quads were unbearably tight. They were feeling so much better today, but then I pulled one during 30DS. Hopefully it feels better tomorrow, because I don't want to take another rest day on this level unless I absolutely have to.
  • Kassadeedle
    Options
    L2 D6 done. Was able to do the plank jacks again (my second time getting through those) - progress !! Still modifying some cardio moves for more low impact - knee safety. Here's my dilemma: my hubby's not working nites any longer, so I'm gonna have to kick him out of the tv room or I'll have an audience for my exercise time (maybe I'll just start getting up earlier - 5:30, but that's so hard too).

I have the same issue - I can either get it done at like 10pm when the kids are in bed or before work at 5:30am. When the kids are in bed my bf wants to just chill and watch TV, not watch me jumping around lol! So I get up early and do it (except for weekends).
  • hsh0927
    Options
    Level 2 Day 3 done! :happy: All those plank positions so close together KILL my shoulders!! I still can't get through the very last ab workout, not because my abs hurt but because my shoulders/arms can't hold my body up for the whole time :cry:
  • hsh0927
    Options

I have the same issue - I can either get it done at like 10pm when the kids are in bed or before work at 5:30am. When the kids are in bed my bf wants to just chill and watch TV, not watch me jumping around lol! So I get up early and do it (except for weekends).

I'm the same way! I hate people watching me...I always tell my boyfriend to find something to do for 30 mins. He's amazing and will either go somewhere or go to watch TV in the bedroom till I'm done. I'm so thankful he's understanding :heart:
  • RedRita32
    Options
    L2 D6 done..lol is anyone noticing lower calorie burn from the beginning?? I'm still sweating alot and breathing hard and can feel my pulse speed up but for some reason not burning as much calories as I used to..maybe it's my heart monitor watch??? It's from Wal-Mart so I wouldn't be surprised...