Level 2 Daily Check In

Options

Replies

• Metallux
    Metallux Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    L2D8 done. this workout is still killing me, not sure I should move on to level 3 yet, in only 2 days...but I'm looking forward to a new routine--this is starting to hurt my knees.
  • ragazza1
    ragazza1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    L2D6 done
  • LoseSyra
    LoseSyra Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    L2D7 done - getting better on the double leg lifts. V raises are still torture. Cardio in Cir.2 is still really tough on the knees. I'm still collapsing by the end. Starting to look forward to L3!
  • jlcarcajc4
    jlcarcajc4 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    checking in. Haven't in a few days. I did do level 2 day 7 and did day 8 today. My knees do hurt a little. Thanks everyone for your encouraging words about the calories. However, I have to be honest, my eating is beyond ridiculous. I don't know what has happened. All of a sudden I have absolutely NO control. I even catch myself literally binging. I feel like an addict. It's ridiculous & I hate it. I am still going strong with the exercising but I know I'm wasting my time as long as I continue to eat the way I am. I KNOW this, it's just following through with it. I told myself I will conquer this & I'm starting over again today to try and eat like I should. Praying I get through this phase of eating junk. :frown:
  • Kassadeedle
    Kassadeedle Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm slacking! Second day in a row of no shred but I have a lot of BS going on...ughh
  • lovingmyreflection
    Options
    I kind of completed Level 2 Day 8 today. During the last cardio circuit my body was a tired that I couldn't push through it. I don't know why this happened. I've been getting at least 8 hours of sleep, eating right, getting enough protein, and I took two rest days this weekend.
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done! Getting closer to finishing w/o stopping. After yesterday I def learned how important it is to eat shortly before working out. If I don't I can barely finish half of the moves :sick: I love having fruit and yogurt or wheat toast with pb/nutella.
    What's your fav pre-workout meal/snack?
  • Metallux
    Options
    I kind of completed Level 2 Day 8 today. During the last cardio circuit my body was a tired that I couldn't push through it. I don't know why this happened. I've been getting at least 8 hours of sleep, eating right, getting enough protein, and I took two rest days this weekend.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I haven't done L2D9 today yet and I'm dreading it. I barely made it through yesterday, and today I'm so sore everywhere--arm shoulders neck lower back quads calves (only my abs aren't screaming). sheesh...no idea why the first 9 days didn't get me like this. I"m going to push through today and then tomorrow and take a nice long rest day before level 3.
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Quick check in...level 2 d7 completed :)
  • lovingmyreflection
    Options
    I haven't completed Level 2 Day 9 yet, but I might later. I decided to share my weekly weigh-in stats. I gained 1 pound this week. I am pretty sure its because TOM is right around the corner, and I am feeling bloated. As far as lost inches go I lost .5 inches on each thigh and that was it. I am so discouraged. I can't see any changes in my body and its getting hard for me to stay motivated. Last year when I was losing weight I would lose almost a pound a week, and that was with no exercise. I am sticking to my daily calories and working out consistently with 30DS and I am on the brink of quitting now because I feel like I have wasted almost a month of my fitness journey. I want to finish, but I feel like I am just continuing to waste my time. I haven't even lost 1 pound while doing this program!
  • LoseSyra
    LoseSyra Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    L2D8 completed, in some ways as I'm able to do more of the exercises and with better form IT'S GETTING HARDER! Still a collapsed sweaty mess by the end.

lofingmyrefle - don't get discouraged! I've read lots of posts about how you gain weight at the beginning of 30DS due to muscles retaining water as they are building up. Then you lose in L3, and even a couple days after L3 is over. I've been meandering through 30DS since the end of April, taking lots of rest days for my knees. When I'm away from it for a couple of days my weight goes down a bit. I haven't lost much, a couple of pounds. But I'm way stronger. I also lost 3/4 lb last night even though I ate lousy and was 300 calories over. When I do lose it's about .5 pound at a time. I think its because I'm stronger and my muscles are retaining less water. I know my knee felt less stiff. swollen this morning. So, if our muscles are still retaining water and you have TOM around the corner, you just have to write off weight loss for 5 days or so. By mid-week next week you may see some great results. I hope you are feeling stronger, and if you are, stick with it. I bet you'll see results next week.
  • ragazza1
    Options
    L2D7 done,definitely improving. Shame I won't be able to go onto level 3 :grumble:
  • hsh0927
    Options
    Day 5 done! All the jumping in the cardio has given me horrible shin splints :grumble: Luckily the pain doesn't get unbearable until after the workout. Thank God for Tylenol :drinker: Is anyone else experiencing this and how are you dealing with it?
  • myrealname
    myrealname Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    L2 D9 done. I did day 8 on Monday but forgot to check in. Only 1 more day on this level thank goodness. I'm getting really bored with it and am rapidly losing my motivation.
  • Metallux
    Options

lofingmyrefle - don't get discouraged! I've read lots of posts about how you gain weight at the beginning of 30DS due to muscles retaining water as they are building up. Then you lose in L3, and even a couple days after L3 is over. I've been meandering through 30DS since the end of April, taking lots of rest days for my knees.

this is great news-thanks for the motivation.

L2D9 accomplished. I have to admit I took a rest day yesterday, I just couldn't move....I've been so sore. but it was a good call. I felt 100% better today and shred today also went a lot better. I got through all the moves to the end. mostly can't wait to get onto level 3.
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    L2D8 done....some muscles are sore these days...almost done with this level!! Don't give up anyone!! We can do it!! :flowerforyou:
  • ragazza1
    Options
    L2D8 done...and I can see my oblique muscles..all that abs work paying off!
  • hsh0927
    Options
    Day 6 is done! I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever finish this level without stopping :frown:
  • Metallux
    Options
    L2D10==> done! woot woot

onto level 3 !
  • myrealname
    myrealname Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    D10 DONE - Woo hoo!