Yellow & Red Loft!

Options

Replies

• TayPat24
    TayPat24 Posts: 131
    Options
    no crackers again today! woot woot!

and insanity is going well, I am not following the calendar for it because I don't work out everyday but I am doing the work outs in the order that they are given.

Had my clinical today, 12 hours on a medical unit is definitely a work out lol
  • stacyb99
    stacyb99 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    DAY 2
    1. 2/7 days of exercise =
    2. I tired yoga today, pretty cool for stretching and distressing!
    3. I wear a Fit Bit, walked 9 1/2 miles thus far
    4. 2 days no nuts--.

Glad to hear so many of us are sharing success sores today!
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    1. 2/4 days of exercise
    2. 1 session of something new = done yoga
    3. 1mile walks runs bikes/swims
    4. Eliminating a food you eat too much of for the entire week bread 1/7(going to be harder than I thought)had french bread pizza :ohwell:
    5. Posting on the group discussion board or PMing your captain 5 times this week 2/5
  • adancer59
    adancer59 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    3. Do miles on the elliptical count?

Yes they do! Any walking, running, swimming, or biking done as exercise counts! Also, I am so glad your foot is feeling better. Do you have a weigh in for this week?

Challenge Status:
    2/4 days of exercise
    1/1 something new - rowing machine
    1.82 miles running
    500 meters swimming
    2/7 days with no sweets/desserts
    2/5 posts
  • navywifeandmomof4
    Options
    thanks for all the encouragement and understanding..the boys walked with me today near the end of the mile I had to carry our 5 y/o..lol so far this week is going good.
  • adancer59
    Options
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Weight did not change this week.

I just signed up for another 5k on Saturday - this one is on the airport runway. Should be interesting! LOL! And I really do want to walk around Salem Lake again on Sunday...but everytime I do I end up with sore feet. LOL!

Challenge status:
    1. 2/4 days of exercise
    2. My something new will be the 5k on an airport runway :wink:
    3. 4.5 miles on the elliptical
    4. 2/7 days with no chocolate
    5. 2/5 posts

Have a GREAT DAY everyone!
  • TayPat24
    Options
    still haven't had any crackers! my cheese was very lonely :'(
  • navywifeandmomof4
    Options
    1. 3/4 days of exercise
    3. 2 mile walks runs bikes/swims
    4. Eliminating a food you eat too much of for the entire week bread 1/7(going to be harder than I thought)had french bread pizza ohwell
    5. Posting on the group discussion board or PMing your captain 5 times this week 3/5
  • navywifeandmomof4
    Options
    mjharman good luck on you 5k..

taypat what about wheat thins? or did you give up on all types of crackers?

messing around with the weed whacker(1st. trying to use one) and pulling up weed i pulled a muscle in my shoulders/neck aagghh
  • adancer59
    Options
    3/4 days of exercise
    1.82 miles running
    500 meters swimming
    3/7 days eliminating sweets/desserts
    3/5 posts

Kim, maybe take a rest day tomorrow to heal. You don't want to hurt it even worse! Good luck, and I hope it feels better in the morning!

Marsha, good luck on your 5k! I'm running one on Saturday too!
  • TayPat24
    Options
    good luck to both of you on your runs!

I hope your shoulder feels better! take some rest, the weeds are jerks! hehe

and wheat thins are my second addiction, if I don't pay attention I could eat a whole
    box in just one sitting!
  • mjharman
    Options
    navywifeandmo - I hope your shoulder heals quickly! That's why I leave the weed wacking to my husband...its only fair since he leaves all of the housework to me...LOL!

adancer59 - Have fun in the 5k! I know I'm growing quite a t-shirt collection... And I've started hanging my race numbers on my bedroom wall...they make me feel empowered! Of course, my husband thinks I'm a little crazy...

3/4 days of exercise
    0/1 of something new...that will be the 5k...while the 5k itself isn't new, I've never done one on an airport runway before...
    6.73 miles on the elliptical
    3/7 days without chocolate
    3/5 posts

I hope everyone has a GREAT DAY! Make the most of it!

~Marsha
  • navywifeandmomof4
    Options
    1. 4/4 days of exercise
    3. 3 mile walks runs bikes/swims
    4. Eliminating a food you eat too much of for the entire week bread 1/7(going to be harder than I thought)had french bread pizza ohwell
    5. Posting on the group discussion board or PMing your captain 5 times this week 4/5
  • navywifeandmomof4
    Options
    thank everyone a hot shower last night did some good.

Marsha I wouldn't be outside doing the yard usually my husband does all that too. hes gone for 6 week for now on a job training hes as of today a truck driver for swift..I sweat more cutting grass than I do working out.lol maybe i will lose some weight this way..:laugh:
  • TayPat24
    Options
    as another day comes to an end I sit here and think of how lucky I am to have
    all of you to support me. I know that my weight loss hasn't been drastic lately
    but I am working and I am glad that I have all you lovely ladies behind me!

Having said that, today I did Zumba as my workout.
    I still have not eaten crackers, and it is getting easier as
    the days go on.

Have a wonderful night and will catch up in the morning!
  • adancer59
    Options
    4/4 days of exercise
    3.82 miles running - I ran two miles with my boyfriend today! First time getting him to run :)
    500 meters swimming
    4/7 days eliminating sweets/desserts
    4/5 posts

Taylor, my weight loss hasn't been drastic lately either, but even if it had been, I'd still be glad to be here to support you!

Also, this is the first time (in a really long time) working out this many days in a row. My muscles are really feeling it...
  • mjharman
    Options
    Kim - Kudos to you for taking care of things while your husband is away! I know you are burning additional calories by doing so, and won't he be surprised by the progress you are making when he gets home! To be honest, I probably would have hired someone...lol!

Allison - I know right! I was so exhausted when I got home from the gym last night, I couldn't even bring myself to fix dinner...I gave myself the evening off and picked up Wendy's for everyone instead. Their berry almond chicken salad is pretty tasty.

Taylor - I have found that meeting all of my new MFP friends has been the best thing about it! It provides a chance for all of us to give, as well as receive, support, knowing that we are all in the same situation, facing the same challenges and struggles.

1. 4/4 days of exercise
    2. Still waiting for tomorrow's 5k on the runway - picked up my race packet!
    3. 11.27 miles on the elliptical
    4. 4/7 days with no chocolate
    5. 4/5 posts

Happy Friday everyone! Make it a good one!!
  • stacyb99
    stacyb99 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies,

After reading some of the threads I think we may have some great weight losses at weight in-- I have also taken my exercise up a notch this week, I started Les Mill Pump. I am usually so against weight training-- I always thought I have to lose the fat first, but I never seem to accomplish that with cardio alone-- Keeping my fingers crossed--

Enjoy your evening,
    Stacy
  • TayPat24
    Options
    another fantastic day coming to a close. This is going to be a great weigh in i can feel it!