P90X

Options
123457»

Replies

• proton77
    proton77 Posts: 409
    Options
    Yesterday was Chest Shoulder Triceps and ARX. I tried something different in ARX. I took the time to squeeze out every reps in ARX and really felt it during and after the workout. I also incorporated some Insanity cardio ab moves e.g. the plank thrusts/pulses (can't remember the name). For some reason I noticed that the ab muscles are poking out a bit more after the plank pulses. Maybe the abs were hanging down during the routine and caused the muscles to stretch/expand. Whatever it is I'm liking the results :)
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    good job. quality over quantity right?
  • proton77
    Options
    Absolutely, bro! My abs are still sore LOL
  • proton77
    Options
    Last night I did BAck and Biceps and ARX. I again kept this in mind when I did ARX -- quality over quantity. I slowed down the pace and intentionally "squeezed out" (and hold) for every single move. The intensity was much greater than doing it at a faster pace. I ended up doing about 20 reps for most of the moves, instead of the 25 reps. I felt a tad tired when I started doing back and biceps. So lowered the weight and do more reps this time. My upper body and lower abs were on fire at the end of the workout LOL.

keep pushing play folks!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    i'm going to go over 40 push ups for my first set the next time i do chest and back i do believe
  • proton77
    Options
    Yes, think positive...you can do it!