Daily check in

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
Here is our daily check in. After you've done your workout, let us know :) This way we can encourage each other. When you feel like giving up, let us push you further :) We got this!!!

Replies

• The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Just finished Max Interval Plyo (55mn). 10 more days of Insanity left!
  • lilcassers
    lilcassers Posts: 163
    Options
    I am on my second round of Insanity! Just did Pure Cardio. It's my FAV routine!
  • latinpr
    latinpr Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Did the cardio recovery yesterday. Man it's great to have a "day off" from the insane insanity and still burn 350 calories doing what amounts to yoga poses. I am getting more flexible too but the muscle burn KILLS! Good ole creatine to the rescue :)
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    In about 3 hours I'll start day 2 of insanity. My hips and abs are on fire from yesterday but I am welcoming it, means things are gonna change, right?
  • curlyokie
    curlyokie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2, Plyometrics Cardio Circuit. Was TOUGH! I was drenched in sweat and the level 1 drills just about did me in but I finished it (with several breaks). Eager to see how I improve over the remaining days.
  • melissasmith129
    melissasmith129 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started insanity on Sunday, is this workout hard on anyone elses Knees. I find some off the moves difficult to do because of the knee pain, any suggustions?
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Finished Day 2. I cannot do all the moves yet at full force, but I do them till I can't do them any more and take a rest and get back to it. I figured that is better then over doing myself. I also figure soon enough my endurance will strengthen.
  • Sassy9411
    Sassy9411 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Woo! Finished Day 8 and I must say, Globe Jumps are going to be the death of me. Oh. My. Goodness. Took a lot of willpower to get up and actually do Insanity tonight, but I am pleased that I decided to do it. :happy:
  • nicolegwenette
    nicolegwenette Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 8 - Cardio Power and resistance. Everything is sore but I'm feeling stronger. Trying to follow the meal plan as well this week hoping it will help my results.
  • curlyokie
    Options
    Just finished day 3! My calves and shoulders were tight and sore when I got out of bed this morning but I thinking working out helped loosen them up some. I am really looking forward to cardio recovery tomorrow, I think it will be a nice "break."
  • lannasster
    lannasster Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm about to do day 3. My hamstrings have been killing since I completed the fit test on Monday. At one point yesterday it almost felt like shin splints, except they only hurt when I'd walk up stairs. This morning I woke up to sore obliques. I love the feeling, though. It means something is working.
  • starlettspeed
    starlettspeed Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Did day 3 and it was hell. I wanted to quit but somehow kept going...not sure how that happened.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    I will do day 3 soon and my hips, thighs, calves and abs are sore. I almost didn't wanna move this morning.
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I did day one last night :) Day 2 will be after work tonight, can't wait to see how I do.
  • wrinklesmom
    Options
    I could barely type this tonight...but I got my cardio plyo in. Now...hopefully I can get up out of this chair...
  • wrinklesmom
    Options
    I think I am going to need a power chair to get to the basement to do Insanity. haha...good thing it was cardio recovery day....check that off the list! Good luck everyone!
  • curlyokie
    Options
    Finished day 4 today, which ended up being much tougher than I imagined but I am feeling much better, a lot less sore than I was this morning. I am kind of scared of tomorrow's "pure cardio" though!
  • Sassy9411
    Sassy9411 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Missed yesterday, but I'll just count that as my rest day and continue on with the rest of the week! Good luck everyone else. :happy:
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    I will be missing today, due to being our 10 yr anniversary and not being home today.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Day 4 done! I feel pretty great, not sore at all, but today was recovery lol.