CW: 143
    GW: 135

Feel free to add me :)

I think we're pretty close!
    Height: 5'6"
    HW:155
    CW:145
    GW: 130-135

Im just in between you ladies in age, and have similar height and weight. Pals?

Height: 5'7"
    HW: 160
    CW: 155
    GW: 140
  • lsgordon02143
    lsgordon02143 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey there "twin"! I've been trying to find people with a calorie goal closer to mine. All my friends have significantly lower calorie goals than I do! I'm 27 years old in SE Pennsylvania. I'm a furmom to many and vegan for 6 years.
    Height: 5'9"
    CW: 153
    GW:145
    Body Fat: 23%
    Goal BF: 21%

did you already find a twin? I eat more than most people, too. But I'm older than you...
    Height: 5'8.5"
    CW: 156
    GW: 151
    Goal BF: whatever it becomes at my GW, or current is ok
  • abeechu
    abeechu Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    HW: 156
    CW: 143
    GW: 135

Feel free to add me :)

I think we're pretty close!
    Height: 5'6"
    HW:155
    CW:145
    GW: 130-135

triplets?

HW: 153.5
    CW: 150.5
    GW-135-140

Would i be able to add you? ive looked long and hard to find similar mactches!

Me four!

CW: 154
    GW: 140 and toned up abs and thighs

Looking to make some fitness pals- could you ladies add me? I dont know that I can see all of you that have been quoted!

Wow-- didn't realize that there were so many of us!

Height: 5'4"
    CW: 150/151
    GW: 125 or however close I can get while toning up (I have quite a bit of muscle so I'm not sure how much mass I can lose)
  • lemonmon1
    lemonmon1 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey there "twin"! I've been trying to find people with a calorie goal closer to mine. All my friends have significantly lower calorie goals than I do! I'm 27 years old in SE Pennsylvania. I'm a furmom to many and vegan for 6 years.

did you already find a twin? I eat more than most people, too. But I'm older than you...

I tried to reply to someone but I don't think it worked! You are close to me!
  • lsgordon02143
    lsgordon02143 Posts: 37 Member
    Options

I tried to reply to someone but I don't think it worked! You are close to me!

I think I accepted the request but maybe I did it wrong. :) I tried!
    --Leah
  • alethea88
    alethea88 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'2''
    SW: 125
    CW: 121
    GW: 115

Looking to lose those last couple of pounds and tone up before summer :)

you are the closest as a twin but i'm older

Ht: 5'1.5"
    CW: 121
    GW:115
  • kaseyviles
    Options
    Height 5'7
    SW: 166
    CW: 164
    GW: 155
    EGW: 145??

I'm fairly athletic with a lot of muscle - I am one of those women who don't look "right" when I am too thin. I want to be toned and strong. I would love to get past my first goal and see where it goes but if I don't I will still be happy. I want to learn to be balanced in my eating and workout habits.
  • doeeyed87
    doeeyed87 Posts: 10
    Options
    Height: 5'8" (okay, 5'7.5'')
    SW: 131.5
    CW: 129
    GW: 115-120/whatever brings me back to my old size (I have a small frame so my waist and my hips and my thighs have a lot of padding at my CW. ;))
  • Brandy1775
    Brandy1775 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'2
    CW: 114
    GW: 108
    Other goals: tone thighs (inner/outter) and butt - overall muscle

I am a mother of four. Mother of a 14, 13, 11, and 9 year old (two boys/two girls). Active duty military 15+years, currently living in Portugal. I love MMA type workouts and I take Krav Mega x2 weekly. I probably workout a total of 11 seperate times per week due to x6 a week of TapouT XT, M-W-F: Cardio at the gym/outside, and Krav Mega on T & T. Anything I do tends to be on the extreme side.

Very closely my twin!!
    Ht: 5'1
    CW: 112
    GW: 108 (or maintain and lose BF)
    Other goals: tone thighs, build a butt and just get stronger.

I'm a mother of 2, ages 14 and 11. I've been active duty military for 16+years. Currently deployed. I used to train MMA, mostly Muay Thai...BJJ was interesting for me but not intense enough. I want to do Krav Mega but its soooo hard to find!!!! I'm a gym junkie and just trying to slow down on the cardio because my old age is starting to feel it.
  • RunAshley821
    RunAshley821 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'3"
    HW: 144
    CW: 140
    GW: 118

Training for my fourth marathon this year, it would be nice to get the pounds off to help with the training. Plus I think the extra pounds add a strain on my body running those kinds of distances. I'm really good at getting the gym 5 times a week, not so good w/ night time eating.... and weekend splurges. No kids, desk job. Looking for a little motivation to keep on the path to my GW!
  • gvb08
    gvb08 Posts: 1
    Options
    Height: 5'6
    HW: 154lbs
    CW: 152lbs
    LW:111lbs
    GW:120lbs

Recently recovered from a stress fracture and am looking forward to getting the excess weight off! I workout very frequently but more so have issues with staying on track, eating healthy and portion sizes.
  • jilliu5
    jilliu5 Posts: 1
    Options
    CW: 140-145
    LW: 128
    HW: 150 ish
    GW: 130

College has made me gained the Freshman 15 and never came off! And recently I've noticed I've become flabby and disgusting. Well I started running again about a month ago, and I'd like to run a half marathon. I'm also running the color run 5k in September. I also do Stronglifts 5x5 on M/W/F. I just joined MFP a few days ago because now that I've got an exercise plan, I need to focus on what I eat! I'd really like to tone up and get some definition and just live a more active and healthy lifestyle.
  • meliriv
    meliriv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined this group but I think you're my weight loss twin! I'm also 26 y/o 5'1" currently 123.6lbs with a GW of 115lbs. I know this is an old post so i was just curious about your progress! I need all the motivation/tips/tricks that I can get to lose these last few lbs.. best of luck!
  • meliriv
    meliriv Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Current Height: 5'1"
    Goal Height: (LOL Can't grow any taller than this!)

Current Weight: 124.3 lbs
    Goal Weight: 114.3 lbs

Current Body Fat %: 33.3%
    Goal Body Fat%: 25%

Current BMI: 23
    Goal BMI: 21

Hi! I just joined this group but I think you're my weight loss twin! I'm also 26 y/o 5'1" currently 123.6lbs with a GW of 115lbs. I know this is an old post so i was just curious about your progress! I need all the motivation/tips/tricks that I can get to lose these last few lbs.. best of luck!
  • iyabean
    iyabean Posts: 30
    Options
    5'5"
    SW: 185.2 lbs
    CW: 127.6 lbs
    GW: 120 lbs

Not gonna lie. I'm trying to lose those last 7.6 lbs for the sake of vanity, mostly. I'm pretty athletic and I have decent muscle mass, but I have a little bit of flab in the lower hips and thighs that I would like to get rid of. The curse of the pear shaped woman!
    Currently back on the keto diet, since I've found that's what worked best for me. I've been chubby (albeit still fit) my entire life, so being so close to my goal weight is still mind-boggling to me at times!
  • underarms
    underarms Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Looking for a twin!

My stats:

Height: 5'2"
    MFP SW: 137
    CW: 133
    GW: 110ish

Is there anyone out there like me?
  • diamier
    diamier Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'6/5'7
    CW: 137
    GW: 125?

Almost my twin!
  • dpzito
    dpzito Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! We are very similar, although I am a bit younger.

Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 169
    Goal Weight: 145

I was also a very competitive athlete in high school (swimmer) and gained a lot of weight when I stopped swimming and went to college. I used to be 135, but decided on a more reasonable weight goal, but mostly I just want to get back into shape. I am currently working out more on land, but have gotten back into the pool as well.
  • sydoe94
    sydoe94 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a 19 year old biology student from Chicago planning on going into education. I've tried myfitnesspal before and got 5 lb away from my GW, but when I went back to school I stopped counting calories and gained everything back.

Height: 5'8"
    CW: 144 lb
    GW: 125 lb

I'm looking for someone with similar stats I could email about once a day with updates to keep me motivated. I'd be more than happy to take emails from you, too. I just think it would make a big difference in my progress. :)
  • intothepavement
    intothepavement Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'4"
    Highest Weight: 178
    Current Weight: 129
    Goal Weight: 120-ish, give or take a couple pounds (I'm near the end of my very long weight loss journey and right now I'm more focused on toning, strength training, and getting my body fat % down some instead of weighing a specific number.)

Any twins or almost twins?? Feel free to add me! Anyone can feel free to add me actually! :bigsmile:

Kind of your twin!

Height 5'4"
    SW: 125
    CW: 119
    GW: 116