Show me your ink!

Options

Replies

• TattooMom76
    Options
    I have 3 tattoos so far, but I am looking to get a half sleeve on my left arm. for my mom who passed away from ovarian cancer last year, just taking my time to plan it out.
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I have about 6 hours of work on my right leg..
    Pretty new to posting to groups so not sure how to add photos..
    Feel free to view my profile.. I add pictures as I get more work done:)

Also looking for some new friends on MFP so feel free to add me! :)
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    fatboypup, your work is Amazing!
  • andiroot
    andiroot Posts: 43
    Options
    Got this Friday 3 hour first pass

20111223_234817.jpg

I saw this on my instagram feed, we must have some of the same friends/artists!
  • KevinMassine
    Options
    Hello, Im new to the group. I currently have only two tattoo's - Lower half sleeve on right arm and a small back tattoo and wanting more. Love Ink and wear it with pride.

This small back peace took 43 hours in the chair and 6 sessions to complete

fp0cd1.jpg
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Got this Friday 3 hour first pass

20111223_234817.jpg

I saw this on my instagram feed, we must have some of the same friends/artists!

rad! im @fatboypup on instagram and the artist is @natecarnesitattoos
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    fatboypup, your work is Amazing!
    thanks!
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Oh my! All the gorgeous ink in this thread makes me want to get tattooed again so badly. But there are so many other things that need to be paid. Maybe next year... :frown:
  • missytoyou39
    Options
    hi everyone! Love all your ink. I have 7 tattoos. A sleeve specially drawn for me of a dragon with 2 flowers, its colourful.Took 5 sittings to do about an hour and a half each time.All my tattoos were done at tattoo parlours. I have a tigers head on top of my thigh/hip.I have a sorceress on my shoulder blade.I have a fairy on my lower calve.I have a fairy on my ribs as large as I could make her,Now that one hurt like a mother *kitten* pardon the french.That was 2 sittings.I have a fairy on my other arm.and last of all I have the symbol for respect on the back of my neck.I have my nose tummy ears pierced.have had above my eyebrow pierced twice but took out for work reasons.I have the top of my eyelids tattooed as well.Im 42 but a child at heart. will post photos when i find the add photo button.Im new on this site.The only button i can see is add smiley ... add me as a friend peoples.I can upload on my profile page.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    VINCEFIN.jpg

Wow! Just beautiful!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Options
    tat_zps12b1fd1f.jpeg
  • Iron_Lotus
    Options
    this is a cover up done yesterday but not yet complete
    IMG_0598_zpsde7a8ecc.jpg
  • Iron_Lotus
    Options
    983587_465929873495023_670776303_n_zpsb7d5ea12.jpg
  • Iron_Lotus
    Options
    tat_zpsedb2f001.jpeg
  • Iron_Lotus
    Options
    tats_zpsacdab1d7.jpeg
  • Iron_Lotus
    Options
    I have a cross in memorial to my husband that passed on the shoulder that I don't have a pic of and a nautical star with a swallow on the back of my neck as well
  • Iron_Lotus
    Options
    ad373940-4090-498d-9220-c14ac70c06ca_zps877fa1b0.jpg
  • nicolelynne92
    Options
    I have 4, with more planned! 21st birthday present to myself will be number 5 as long as money permits (:

My first tattoos were right after I turned 18 in 2010. A few days after my birthday I got the chinese symbol for love on my left wrist and happiness on my right wrist. I had been drawing the symbols for love & peace on my wrists for years, but went with love & happiness because there are the 2 most important things I think in life and are what keep me going each day.

rt0qrc.jpg

123noth.jpg

My next tattoo was in january 2011 and it was impulse, and the biggest tattoo I have it's about 8 inches wide I'm guessing, maybe bigger and it's on my right shoulder blade. It was a drawing I did of a peace sign wrapped in vines, so I called up to set up an appointment because I loved it, and a few days later I got it! I love it and always will because it's my own artwork.

znam89.jpg

My most recent tattoo was february 2012 after my dog passed away. I got a butterfly on my neck in remembrance of him because he was pretty much like my nephew. he was my brother's dog, but lived with us 4 years and I practically raised him and all. He would wait for me at the bus stop after figuring out how to climb the fence when I was still in high school.

9lfotd.jpg

my next tattoo is going on my inner right ankle, and it's also a drawing by me. my absolute favorite quote of all time that means a lot to me from the book "perks of being a wallflower"

2j1ocye.jpg

i have like 3 more planned out, haha. it's hard being an art student and loving tattoos :P
  • nicolelynne92
    Options
    I have 4, with more planned! 21st birthday present to myself will be number 5 as long as money permits (:

My first tattoos were right after I turned 18 in 2010. A few days after my birthday I got the chinese symbol for love on my left wrist and happiness on my right wrist. I had been drawing the symbols for love & peace on my wrists for years, but went with love & happiness because there are the 2 most important things I think in life and are what keep me going each day.

rt0qrc.jpg

123noth.jpg

My next tattoo was in january 2011 and it was impulse, and the biggest tattoo I have it's about 8 inches wide I'm guessing, maybe bigger and it's on my right shoulder blade. It was a drawing I did of a peace sign wrapped in vines, so I called up to set up an appointment because I loved it, and a few days later I got it! I love it and always will because it's my own artwork.

znam89.jpg

My most recent tattoo was february 2012 after my dog passed away. I got a butterfly on my neck in remembrance of him because he was pretty much like my nephew. he was my brother's dog, but lived with us 4 years and I practically raised him and all. He would wait for me at the bus stop after figuring out how to climb the fence when I was still in high school.

9lfotd.jpg

my next tattoo is going on my inner right ankle, and it's also a drawing by me. my absolute favorite quote of all time that means a lot to me from the book "perks of being a wallflower"

2j1ocye.jpg

i have like 3 more planned out, haha. it's hard being an art student and loving tattoos :P
  • xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    i love the last one uve got drawn out!! ive got 7 tats all in all but duno hw to link a photo in a reply so cant show! :( lol