Round 2 : days 11-20

Options
2»

Replies

• thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Day 18 - made up my own combination, I've had vertigo for the past 10 days and when I do floor work it seems to trigger it. So made my own workout without any floor work. Quick trouble zones and 3 circuits of bfbm (the 2 kick boxing circuits and the final one with standing ab workout). It was actually a really good combination!
  • AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Day 18 - made up my own combination, I've had vertigo for the past 10 days and when I do floor work it seems to trigger it. So made my own workout without any floor work. Quick trouble zones and 3 circuits of bfbm (the 2 kick boxing circuits and the final one with standing ab workout). It was actually a really good combination!
    Great idea! That workout sounds good, I like the kick boxing circuits. Vertigo :grumble: not fun for you.
  • anna_louise90
    anna_louise90 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Shred 1 and 2 done. All I can hear in my head is 'squat and press' 'squat and press' and 'plank plank plank plankety plank'. Actually looking forward to BFBM!
  • greatmom2
    greatmom2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I did get in my workout on Monday and Thursday, but it didn't happen the rest of the week including today. I feel in order to be fair with myself and this program that I will just start again on Monday with Day 1 and progress forward (hopefully this time with no skipped days). I still feel that I have seen great changes in my body (even though no weight loss) during the time I have done it. I expect to see even greater changes sticking to the exercises as scheduled! :) It looks as if that last week to week and a half will definitely get even greater results still. Can't wait to get back to this point! :) No More Trouble Zones seems to be my nemesis (those are the days that usually get skipped), so I will have to be very diligent in just getting it done! I love the workout! It is just so hard at times!! :)
  • AnJulNZ
    Options
    Day 15, I did half, so hmmm. 30ds but not qtz. Just not enough time today, I don't know where the day has gone, but it's gone.
  • AnJulNZ
    Options
    Day 15 and a 1/2 :laugh: QTZ.
  • thistimesucess
    Options
    Day 19 - almost finished this circuit! Nmtz is definitely getting easier and now one of my fav workouts.
  • anna_louise90
    anna_louise90 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    It's way too hot here to work out :( I tried to do NMTZ today, and the heat was so unbearable, i only made it through half of the first circuit. I'll try again later today :grumble:
  • thistimesucess
    Options
    I've been doing so much walking at the moment that I'm moving to doing this every 2nd day rather than every day. That way I keep up with my strength but also enjoying the change of pace with holidays.