Replies

• FruitSalad76
    FruitSalad76 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    75 done
  • dlanoux
    dlanoux Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Got my 75 in! Geez.....my butt hurts! lol! What was I thinking while doing these?....."What was I thinking to join this challenge?" lol! But, they are done now. :smile:
  • booknerd77
    booknerd77 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    75 done!
  • mskmichelle
    mskmichelle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    75 done... yay!!!
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    75 done, almost consecutively too! No wights today because I noticed my knee was giving me trouble yesterday. I get a great burn from this...Im sweating my *kitten* off right now lol!
  • jcjanes
    jcjanes Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I feel so dumb. I got my days mixed up and ended up doing 90 squats today instead of 75. I guess that I'll just do 75 tomorrow.
  • sadrac4683
    sadrac4683 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    75 squats done
  • Suzmp85
    Suzmp85 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    75 done! I'm honestly not hurting from them yet..and I go deep too. I guess I'll find out tomorrow when I do 90.
  • LeggyAmericanGirl512
    Options
    done
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Done, 3 sets of 25, sumo squats. Feeling it for sure.
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I did 3 sets of 20 and 1 set up 15. I am incredibly sore from doing my normal leg workout yesterday then doing 230 squats to catch up since yesterday was my first day in the challenge.
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • kreationsforhome
    kreationsforhome Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Awesome everyone! You are all doing so great!
  • QueenMJD
    QueenMJD Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    75 Done! I'm pretty proud of the fact that I was at a bonfire tonight and knew I needed to get them done, so I started doing them and my nephew joined me as well as a friend!! Made my squats go a lot faster than usual!!
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    75 done.
  • scronen
    scronen Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    75 done!
  • geekette411
    geekette411 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I did 75 yesterday but couldn't log until today.
  • honeymoonmamma
    Options
    I only got in 50, but I worked 13 hours and never stopped (I'm an icu nurse) for home just before 9pm, moved furniture out of the living and dining rooms for furniture to be delivered Saturday, cleaned for an hour, and played with my son before he want to sleep. All in all, f for starting my day at 5:15 am and not having a moment to relax until I went to sleep at 1:30 am, I'm ok with only doing 50 squats. It was a brutal day.