100% Paleo for July - anyone with me?

Options
13»

Replies

• TriLifter
    TriLifter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Day 8 of Whole30: Boundless Energy. We'll see, because I totally dragged all weekend. Smelled a cookie yesterday. Didn't eat it, just smelled it.
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm way late but would love to start today! Any of yall feel free to add me...I love creeping diaries too haha
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Still holding steady! How's everyone else doing?
  • anodyness
    anodyness Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit late to the game, but I started my Whole30 challenge on the 1st, too, so I'm in! I've been managing on one cup of cold-brewed coffee a day, with some yerba mate tea in the afternoons, plenty of veggies, and some new and exotic fruits (horned melon anyone?)

Can't wait to see where we all end up at the end of this! Feel free to add me, everyone :) new friends are always welcome
  • EchoDelta1013
    EchoDelta1013 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm curious, what's the difference between 100% Paleo and the Whole 30? I've completed the Whole 30 and viewed it as 100% Paleo.
  • TriLifter
    Options
    I'm curious, what's the difference between 100% Paleo and the Whole 30? I've completed the Whole 30 and viewed it as 100% Paleo.

Whole 30 is more limiting of paleo foods.
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options

Whole 30 is more limiting of paleo foods.

Yes! This. I like paleo treats/baking every once in a while. They make me saner. :)
  • DesdemonaRose
    Options
    I am going to step out of the challenge for this month and catch back up in a couple of months when I have less going on. I'm starting to have some signs of too much stress and this is one area I can relax in a lot easier than others. I'm going to go back to my, "simi-primal" diet for now. Good luck with the challenge!
  • TriLifter
    Options
    Day 12 of the Whole30. Even if I can't keep this up specifically, definitely still going to stay 100% paleo.
  • kts1988
    kts1988 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the Whole30, so I'm in. Better late than never :)