Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey Gentlemen,
    OK, blew my May goals all to heck. Discipline went to crap. Went from 284 on 5/26 to 299 on 6/2 to 287 last friday. What a swing.Have a great week gentlemen.

SW -381
    GW - 190
    LW - 284.0
    CW - 287.4
    WT - 3.4 Gain
    TWL - 93.6
    DLP - 06/7/13
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    LWW = 197.5
    CW = 196.3
    Loss = 1.2
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LW: 248.0 (04/15/13)
    CW: 251.4 (06/10/13)
    Gained: 3.4

I'm sorry for the 8 week extended absence, with all 3 of my kids playing sports and work being crazy I just got burned out and pretty much gave up.... so unfortunately I’m coming back with another gain but hope to change that pattern immediately since things have finally mellowed out for me. :drinker:
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for the 8 week extended absence, with all 3 of my kids playing sports and work being crazy I just got burned out and pretty much gave up.... so unfortunately I’m coming back with another gain but hope to change that pattern immediately since things have finally mellowed out for me. :drinker:

Hey, no worries buddy. Being a dad trumps us guys any day of the week! Summer is here in most parts of the country (except here in Washington) and time to get outside and have some fun.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Hello fellow men,

I had to thin down the list a little. I deleted those that had not sent in an update in over 4 months. Sorry to see any of them get deleted. If they ever want back on, I would be happy to add them again. If any of you have a male friend you think might benefit from this, please send them an invite and have them chime in. Would love to have some fresh blood on here.

dbw1976 continues to steadily chip away at his total. The lightest guy here and he logs the biggest losses. Way to go buddy on an outstanding job.

Here is this week's chart.

WeekofJune3_zps28f31300.jpg
  • whoreheyR1
    Options
    LW: 251.4 (06/10/13)
    CW: 248.6 (06/15/13)
    Lost: 2.8

Amazing what eating clean with a lot of veggies will do, this week I'll throw in some exercise and hope to drop again for next week's check in.... also from today forward I plan to check in every Sat morning since I tend to splurge a little more on the weekend, but control myself pretty good during the week. I figure this will give me a better, more balanced number of what I actually weigh... so anyway hope you all have a good weekend, I'm going for a ride now :smile:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    LW: 290.1
    TW: 288.7
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Good afternoon all. Huge congratulations to whorehey and lacroyx. You guys did awesome. I on the other hand, I suck. I overdid it for Father's day I guess. Oh well, not a very good turnout but I hope everyone is doing well. Here you go.

WeekofJune10_zps9bfcd928.jpg
  • tim_jennings
    tim_jennings Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, haven't checked in for a while. I have been really struggling and it is time to get back on track and keep myself accountable.

The bad news is since the last time I checked in, I gained 15 lbs. The good news is since I recommitted myself last week (with the help of my wife) I have lost 3.6 of those. So in a nut shell:

LWW 318.4
    CWW 314.8
    Lost 3.6
  • whoreheyR1
    Options
    LW: 248.6 (06/15/13)
    CW: 250.8 (06/24/13)
    Gained 2.2 :grumble:
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I am back after a couple of weeks of travelling.

LWeigh in 228
    CWW 230

up 2 pounds. I have got some work to do.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    HI guys,
    Sorry, no time to chat too much but thanks for the updates and hope you all have a good and successful week. Here is this week's chart.

WeekofJun17_zpsecf6f88f.jpg
  • tim_jennings
    Options
    Back on track with major losses 2 weeks in a row. Been exercising regularly and logged everything like I am supposed to and it is paying off! The thanks go to my wife for finally getting herself in gear and building a fire under my butt, as well as making a menu plan for us to follow.

LWW 314.8
    CWW 309.6

Loss of 5.2!
  • trelm249
    Options
    LWW 230
    CWW 228

Getting back in the groove. Everybody have a great week. Happy Independence day to residents of the U.S.A.
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Sorry, been lax about checking in.

LWW = 196.3
    CWW = 197.0
    Gain = 0.7

For all those posting from the USA, have a great Independence Day!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Howdy All,

Congrats to Tim and Trelm ffor their awesome week. Tim, you REALLY have done outstanding the past 2 weeks!!! I continue to spiral down and am getting close to my original start weight. I really need to get my act together and get back to what helped me in the past. My birthday was Sunday and we also celebrated another birthday plus Father's Day the previous weeks so hoping to get back to normal here after the holiday.

I hope for my Stateside friends that you have a enjoyable and safe 4th of July.

WeekofJune24_zps1452ad0c.jpg
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    LW: 288.7
    TW: 286.9
    This will be my last check in for a while. I am off on vacation for a couple of weeks. Hope everyone has a great week!
  • trelm249
    Options
    LWW 228
    CWW 228

Feeling good and enjoying the gym.
  • tim_jennings
    Options
    Ok I am a bit late checking in because I was hoping that it was just water retention from the long weekend of camping, drinking, and eating, but this morning I am up to 314.4. Oh well, I had an amazing camping trip at Birch Bay, and I have no regrets/ I will just get back on track and let the past be the past.

LWW 309.6
    CWW 314.4
    up 4.8
  • dbw1976
    Options
    I over did it on the holiday which stretched out over several days....

Last week: 197.0
    CWW = 199.8
    Gain of 2.8

Back at tracking calories and making better choices. But I did enjoy the 4th of July and all the surrounding days.