Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Greetings men,
    Just wanted to let you know that I'll post the chart tomorrow. For my friends in other countries, today is a holiday here in the States and I'm just relaxing with my family. See you all tomorrow.
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LW: 223.4 (05/21/12)
    CW: 224.2 (05/28/12)
    Gained: 0.8
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Greetings men,
    Just wanted to let you know that I'll post the chart tomorrow. For my friends in other countries, today is a holiday here in the States and I'm just relaxing with my family. See you all tomorrow.

Never Mind Captain,

Enjoy with family and do the Chart Job at your convenience ....
  • Bigaug
    Bigaug Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    SW 427
    LWW 416.8
    TWW 410.2
    GW 195ish

Monster loss this week of 6.6lbs. I'm not sure how it happened but I'll bloody well take it.

aug
  • bmirob
    bmirob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hi all

last weight 217:
    current: 214
    loss of 3#
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Alrighty guys,
    High 5 and congrats to Bigaug on his 6.6 pound loss this week. That is awesome. bmirob and Frayed_Ends also had a great showing this week.

I stumbled a bit this week and only posted a .3 pound loss and promise to do better next week. We had a holiday weekend and I didn't drink a fraction of the water I should have and could have eaten better. I did stay active and that probably accounted for me not gaining this week. I would like to think that this is exactly what maintaining will be like. Enjoy myself a bit but keep active and all will be good.

A couple of our long time members haven't posted in quite a while and I want to encourage them to post their stats. I doesn't matter if you have gained or maintained or lost weight. I just feel its very importanat for the accountability to yourself and the discipline.

Well, here is this weeks results. Thanks everyone!

WeekofMay21.jpg
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey Gentlemen,
    So this is what maintenance mode feels like. Well, I'm not quite ready for that yet. Need to step it up in June.

Here are my numbers for the report.

SW -381
    GW - 190
    LW - 254.5
    CW - 254.0
    WT - 0.5
    TWL - 127.0
    DLP - 06/1/12
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Slow and Study seems to be my theme. Over the long term that will work.

LWW - 240 lbs.
    CWW - 239 lbs.

Let's keep on rollin'
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LW: 224.2 (05/28/12)
    CW: 221.8 (06/02/12)
    Lost: 2.4
  • Bigeddy
    Bigeddy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    LW (or actually a few weeks earlier): 263 lbs
    CW 264 lbs
    Gain: 1 lbs

Grtz to you all
  • Frayed_Ends
    Options
    Another success this last week, both in weight and goals. So on that note, I'll challenge myself again, this week's goals are adding the 100 Pushups Challenge into my workouts and no eating out.

As always, I hope everyone has a GREAT and successful week!

Here is my update:

LW: 222.8
    CW: 219.6 <-- Least I've weighed since I got married 5.5 years ago.
    WT: 3.2
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    LW: 312
    TW 312

maintained.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Aaaaargh!!! I had a horrible week. I didn't realize it till I stepped on the scale this morning though. I gotta admit my eating wasn't nearly as good as previous weeks. I also weighed in this morning completely dressed for work compared to my usual Sunday wiegh in with me standing in my skivies. While the scale might reflect a gain, I need to say that I don't feel worse this week but quite the opposite.
    Me and Toddhbrown and his wife, heeb67, did a 3.2 mile mud and obstacle run on Saturday that was a blast and I'm still kinda sore from that.
    Time to really step it up. I have 3 weeks till my 30th high school reunion in Texas. June is going to be my month. Looking for a big loss next week.

LW 274.4
    CW 276.8
    Gain 2.4 :mad: :noway:

I will post the chart a little later.

Here are a couple of pics of Saturday's race.

Before shot
    beforeshot.jpg

After shot
    20120602_130439.jpg
  • bmirob
    bmirob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    same for me. Damn chocolate cake...
  • tdonlin
    Options
    same for me. Damn chocolate cake...
    Hey buddy, do you have some numbers for me this week?
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Greeting men,
    Great job to Frayed_Ends for a huge 3.2 pound loss and to whoreheyR1 for a very nice 2.4 pound loss. Congratulations guys. Looks like I wasn't the only one having a tough week.
    That's alright, new week and new motivation. Here we go.

shabbarshaikh isn't feeling too good today so hope he gets better soon. Here is this week's chart.

WeekofMay28.jpg
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Race looks like a blast. A couple of my co-workers did it also, and it sounds like a lot of fun.

Sorry I missed checking in, but my weight on Friday was 191.2, a gain of .0.7 I believe.
  • trelm249
    Options
    Tim and Todd,

Glad you had a good time with the race. Any gain may be post race recovery water retention. No big deal.

Kudos on the accomplishment.
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey Gentlemen,
    Still moving in the right direction. Need to increase output to make 20 lbs lost for June.

Here are my numbers for the report.

SW -381
    GW - 190
    LW - 254.0
    CW - 251.25
    WT - 2.75
    TWL - 129.75
    DLP - 06/7/12
  • trelm249
    Options
    My check in for the week.

LWW - 239 lbs
    CWW - 239 lbs

It was good week exercise wise. Work massively interfered with one of my cardio days since I am "on call". The food is working well. I seem to have a pattern of hold, hold, drop 2 or 3 pounds quickly, then more hold, hold, etc.