Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I didn't weigh in this week due to life getting in the way. However, I am noticing that my "new" pants I bought are loose and I can comfortably fit in an XL-Tall shirt for work. Bought a new one and it doesn't hug my spare tire.

Great job everyone!!
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Checking in. CW 189.7

Sorry I missed checking in last week.
  • Frayed_Ends
    Options
    Check-in:

SW: 252
    GW: 200 (for now)
    LW: 233.0
    CW: 231.4

Hope everyone has a great week! Homework awaits!
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Check for this week

LWW - 244
    CWW - 244

Those numbers do cause some frustration.

That being said, some other numbers I am happy about are improvements in some lifts.
    My last set of deadlifts friday was for 5 reps at 285 lbs. That beat my previous best by 10 lbs for reps. The back was trashed after that in a good way.
    I also hit 80 lbs for 5 reps on dumbbell flat bench press for the last set this week.
    I am seeing improvements and the clothes are fitting better. So I keep looking at the full picture. The scale is just moving very slow for me at this point. I guess it is a bit of a plateau.
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi Every One,
    Good Morning,

The Fight with Deit & Weight continuous, again I found a Gain in weight this week. Purely becuase I was irregular in excercise.
    Hope I will cover this next week. Still I am happy that I did't fall back to 77 Kgs.

LW: 76.0 kg
    CW: 76.7 kg
    GAIN: 1.5 lbs

One of the reasons that I missed my Excercise is too many NSV's about my weight loss progress :love: ... So, I think I started feeling proud:ohwell: : , I need some good lecture on diet control & regularity in excercise..from my friends :huh: & Captain Tim... :glasses: ...

Best of Luck to all our Friends... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • bmirob
    bmirob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    current weight 218#
    last weight 219#
    loss of 1 #

have a great week!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    LW: 315
    TW: 315

maintained /=
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LW: 226.2 (04/22/12)
    CW: 228.0 (04/30/12)
    Gained: 1.8 :grumble:

So after stalling for like 4 months and then 4 weeks of finally losing again I'm not sure what happened this past week... I stayed just under my calorie goal and worked out a couple times but the scale went the wrong way! :ohwell: Guess I'll need to play around with my calorie intake and exercise routine some more this week & hope for a drop again next week. :tongue:
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    CW 301 LW 305 Down 4lbs. Finally moving in right direction. Going out to the garden now. Hope to sweat a couple more off before I do my official weigh-in. Good luck all and don't sweat the little dips and hils in your journey. when the scale is stuck celebrate your NSV's and eventually they come together.

Quick fun recipe:

SLice parsnips in really thin (1/16') slices and toss in a bowl with EVOO (2tsp) then lay out on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Season with pepper, garlic, a little salt or whatever seasoning you like and bake at 400deg turning every 15mins until crisp and golden. Healthy chip/fry alternative. Enjoy!
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey Gentlemen,
    This week was better.

Here are my numbers for the report.

SW -381
    GW - 190 (Adjusted down from 200)
    LW - 267.0
    CW - 263.5
    WT - 3.5
    TWL - 117.5
    DLP - 04/30/12
  • StevLL
    Options
    Hey Tim forget my first post. That was from Saturday when I weighed. I just weighed and I'm 298.4! Finally south of the 300# border! 1.4 lbs and I'm at halfway! :bigsmile: :laugh: :happy:
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Good morning men,

Sorry I didn't post the chart up yesterday. I did something I haven't done in over 10 years. I went home sick. Feeling much better today and ready to start another great week on my journey to better health.

Looks like some of us were a little all over the board this last week but I have confidence you will be back better and stronger this week.

I finally have taken the top spot and it feels great. I really wanted to get under 280lbs but that can wait till next week. Huge congrats to StevLL for getting under the 300 lb mark. Never doubted you would make it.

I hope you all have a fantastic week and post up any comments or questions for the group.

WeekofApril23-1.jpg
  • toddhbrown
    Options
    Hey Tim forget my first post. That was from Saturday when I weighed. I just weighed and I'm 298.4! Finally south of the 300# border! 1.4 lbs and I'm at halfway! :bigsmile: :laugh: :happy:

Great Job bud. That's an awesome feeling isn't it?
    Keep fighting the good fight.
    Todd
  • toddhbrown
    Options
    Great Job in the #1 spot Tim. There's many more where that come from. Keep fighting buddy!!!!!
  • Frayed_Ends
    Frayed_Ends Posts: 54
    Options

Sorry I didn't post the chart up yesterday. I did something I haven't done in over 10 years. I went home sick. Feeling much better today and ready to start another great week on my journey to better health.

Glad you're feeling better!
  • Frayed_Ends
    Frayed_Ends Posts: 54
    Options
    Also, congrats on the weight loss, all.

I'm going to knock off at least 2lbs this week. I'm hitting the running harder, 20 miles by Sunday.
  • StevLL
    Options
    Great job everyone and TIm,...YOU ARE THE MAN!!! TOP SPOT BUDDY WTG! Awesomness!
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options

Congratulations Stev,

Very Happy to see one of our Team Member reaching Goal (Half Way, no matter).
    Enjoy the Lightest Movements of Life... :flowerforyou:

Shabbar Shaikh
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    Good morning men,

I finally have taken the top spot and it feels great. I really wanted to get under 280lbs but that can wait till next week. Huge congrats to StevLL for getting under the 300 lb mark. Never doubted you would make it.

Tim Boss :glasses: ,

Here is a Small Part of the Poem on your Victory (Reaching Top Position)
    You Can Be Whatever
    You Want To Be!

There is inside you
    all of the potential
    to be whatever you want to be,
    all of the energy
    to do whatever you want to do.

We wish you do the same Hard Work every week and reach the Top Position... :flowerforyou:

Shabbar Shaikh
  • toddhbrown
    Options
    Hey Gentlemen,
    This was a short week for weigh ins as I'm trying to get back on the Thurs/Fri weigh in schedule. I am very excited for all the big losers stepping up and kicking butt.

Here are my numbers for the report.

SW -381
    GW - 190
    LW - 263.5
    CW - 260.75
    WT - 2.75
    TWL - 120.25
    DLP - 05/04/12