TWW 416.8
    GW 190

A grand total loss of .2lbs. LOOK AT ME GO. lol

aug
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey Gentlemen,
    I blew it this week. Fell off the wagon last weekend and just never quite jumped back on. This is the first gain since Jan 4. Got that one out of the way. Time to get back on it.

Here are my numbers for the report.

SW -381
    GW - 190
    LW - 255.5
    CW - 256.0
    WT - Gain 0.5
    TWL - 125.0
    DLP - 05/18/12
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Checking in for the week. I was happy to keep the momentum moving.

LWW 242 lbs
    CWW 240 lbs

Eeking ever closer to that century mark.
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey Gentlemen,
    I blew it this week. Fell off the wagon last weekend and just never quite jumped back on. This is the first gain since Jan 4. Got that one out of the way. Time to get back on it.

Take care My Friend,

Never mind about gain, you can do wonders later, just take care of your health.

Best of Luck... :flowerforyou:
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    Hi Captain Tim,
    Good Morning,

Again a Gain of 1 lb... but I have to continue this game till I reach the Goal.

LW: 75.5 kg
    CW: 76.0 kg
    GAIN: 1.1 lbs

Best of Luck to all our Friends...
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
  • Frayed_Ends
    Frayed_Ends Posts: 54
    Options
    Checking in, this was my recovery week, no running. Back at it this coming week. I did manage a slight loss still though.

Here is my update for this week:

LW: 225.6
    CW: 224.8
    WT: 0.8
  • gpbaldwin03
    gpbaldwin03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I want to apologize for my absence. I could make lots of excuses but mostly I just wanted to take a break. I should have let everyone here know that. I took a week vacation in the dominican republic touring a cigar factory with some friends. Also had a long weekend vacation with the family. I wanted to see if I could maintain my weight without logging. For the most part I think it was a success. I can tell my dietary choices have improved. It's still a portion control problem for me though.

Last check in here was 369.4
    Last Monday was 375.0
    Today 371.2

hope everyone has a great week
    --Greg
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Good morning gents. I had a pretty decent week and can't complain too much.

LW 276.8
    CW 274.7
    WT 2.1

@gpbaldwin03- No worries buddy. Glad you were able to do a little traveling and get in some vacation time with friends and family. Isn't that really why we are on this journey? To be able to enjoy life with those we care about? I think you had a pretty successful break.

I'll wait a few hours for the stragglers before posting up this week's chart.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Okay things have quieted down. Been gone last two weeks. Up 3.6 lbs. LW 298.4 CW 302. Good job all on your losses and I am finding I don't worry about the ups and downs as much, as my clothes are a better measure of my journey. I got good news last week. Dr. dropped my BP meds again last week and if all goes well by next quarter I'll be down to just a water pill. Pretty amazing as 15months ago I was on 5 different meds and 2 patches that kept me in the 160/100 range medicated. Last week 128/76 with a 1/4 of one med and my water pill.
    Keep up the good work men! You guys rock!
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LW: 223.6 (05/13/12)
    CW: 223.4 (05/21/12)
    Lost: 0.2
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, here is this week's chart. Great job to all. Sorry don't have time to comment too much, supposed to be working :)

WeekofMay14.jpg
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    Okay things have quieted down. Been gone last two weeks. Up 3.6 lbs. LW 298.4 CW 302. Good job all on your losses and I am finding I don't worry about the ups and downs as much, as my clothes are a better measure of my journey. I got good news last week. Dr. dropped my BP meds again last week and if all goes well by next quarter I'll be down to just a water pill. Pretty amazing as 15months ago I was on 5 different meds and 2 patches that kept me in the 160/100 range medicated. Last week 128/76 with a 1/4 of one med and my water pill.
    Keep up the good work men! You guys rock!

Excellent Improvement my Friend. This is the REAL GOAL we wanted to achieve by all our efforts to Live life with out Medicens.
    Enjoy the life... :flowerforyou:
    Best of Luck... :flowerforyou:
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Checking in.
    LW: 190.6
    CW: 190.5

It's only a 0.1 loss but it's better than a gain.
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey Gentlemen,
    I've got to start by saying that I could not be more proud of anyone than I am of our head coach. Tim, way to kick butt. You will definately hit your goal by reunion time. Great job buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a terrible week despite a few lapses in discipline this week. I don't know how I managed to pull off a 1.5 lb loss, but woop there it is :). I need to be below 250 by the end of the month to still be on track for my Oct 1 goal of 190.
    Time to rachet it up a notch.

Here are my numbers for the report.

SW -381
    GW - 190
    LW - 256.0
    CW - 254.5
    WT - 1.5
    TWL - 126.5
    DLP - 05/25/12
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Checking in for the week.
    Keep up the good work guys. Even when you stumble, you get up and get back on track.

LWW - 240 lbs.
    CWW - 240 lbs.

I was hoping to drop below 240 but apparently not this week. It was still a good week. I need to be more mindful of sodium and do better at drinking more water.
  • Frayed_Ends
    Frayed_Ends Posts: 54
    Options
    A better weigh-in than I anticipated; dinner and drinks this last week, so I'll gladly take the 2lb loss. Goal for this week: 6 workouts and no alcohol.. should be easy enough.

Hope everyone has a GREAT week and thank you to all those who have or are serving our great country!

Here is my update for this week:

LW: 224.8
    CW: 222.8
    WT: 2.0
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    Hi Captain Tim,
    Good Morning,

Official Training for last three weeks, very busy schedule, still I am very happy with the results. I recieved too many NSV's from all but same results from Scale.

LW: 76.0 kg
    CW: 76.0 kg
    No Gain & No Loss .. :happy:

Best of Luck to all our Friends...
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    LW: 313
    TW: 312

dropped 1 :drinker: