I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

Clearly you ladies need some cheering up. This distracted me for about ten minutes. Enjoy!

dhEi4KE.gif

thanks kits! :drinker:

now if only I had a real man I could touch and do bad things to LOL.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    just got my first strike for this - "you definitely need it.Good luck" :noway: .I better start being more active in the groups
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

Clearly you ladies need some cheering up. This distracted me for about ten minutes. Enjoy!

dhEi4KE.gif

thanks kits! :drinker:

now if only I had a real man I could touch and do bad things to LOL.

Oh, that happy trail... I want to touch THAT man. :devil:
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    just got my first strike for this - "you definitely need it.Good luck" :noway: .I better start being more active in the groups
    Which thread?? And what jerks.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I confess, I had three different kinds of brand new orgasms last night.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess I will likely get a speeding ticket or 3 on my road trip down to San Diego later today. I am driving down from Seattle and I don't take my little 15 yr old Mazda because it has over 160K miles. Though I take care of it, in the back of my mind I always think I will break down in the middle of nowhere so I get a car rental. I picked up the rental today, a 2014 Nissan Altima S, and I was driving back home being super cautious as I am still adapting to the car, I noticed other cars are going awfully slow on the freeway. I was WTF people?! LET"S MOVE!! I look down at the speedometer, I was doing just a touch over 80 MPH and didn't even realize it. XD
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I confess, I had three different kinds of brand new orgasms last night.

Thinking of me obviously worked for you. You're welcome! :laugh:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I will likely get a speeding ticket or 3 on my road trip down to San Diego later today. I am driving down from Seattle and I don't take my little 15 yr old Mazda because it has over 160K miles. Though I take care of it, in the back of my mind I always think I will break down in the middle of nowhere so I get a car rental. I picked up the rental today, a 2014 Nissan Altima S, and I was driving back home being super cautious as I am still adapting to the car, I noticed other cars are going awfully slow on the freeway. I was WTF people?! LET"S MOVE!! I look down at the speedometer, I was doing just a touch over 80 MPH and didn't even realize it. XD

Drive safely!

Looking at pictures, gifs, and videos of hot guys just depresses me even more right now because it makes me want one :(
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Which thread?? And what jerks.
    same old story..A newbie thinking of experimenting with a keto diet for a few months
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

Don't people always drive 80?
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

Not in WA! I should be ok in CA.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

Not in WA! I should be ok in CA.

Yeah I thought 80 was a minimum speed limit
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    people still drive?
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I just ran 50 feet from the grocery store back to the liquor store after buying my lunch and got completely soaked. I'm so tired of the rain...
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess that softball practice was canceled for tonight and I am not sad about it at all.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    i confess I have not been able to concentrate on anything all day!
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I confess I have a lot of catching up to do... just wanted to vent for a minute... I will commence catching up tomorrow...

I'm on vaca with BB and his family. It's not going well. They're all from the south, don't appear to be racist, and so did not understand why I had no interest in touring Beauvoir (the Jefferson Davis home). Even BB thought I was being a little over-reactive. He didn't understand why staying in this nephew's room with all the dixie flags and "SCV" and "DSV" memorabilia made me uncomfortable. I told him if the news had been delivered to me with a healthy appreciation for the irony of a black girl touring all these confederate sites I would have laughed it off. But the fact that they have no clue irritates me. Even if you consider it all "historical" you should still have appreciation for the fact that some places I've lived (like Montgomery AL) still have "black doors" and "white doors"

I still went though. Had a good chuckle at all the "The South was right" propaganda. BB did too, but I noticed he only cracked on it to me privately, not to the rest of his family. Not a good sign. I'm not interested in bringing my little black son into that kind of family.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    JJ I understand where you are coming from but at the same time I understand BB's family's point of view. I am not black so I don't understand what it feels like, but to show another example, plenty of Jewish people visit Auschwitz and the like. I can see why they would invite you BUT if you said no once they shouldn't stress it on you. As far as southern flags I hope nowadays they are only used to express southern pride (I hope no one is using them to show their racist pride, especially a young child).

(However racist comments are not right and if you are worried for your son I feel for you!)

Hope that doesn't offend you! You know you are one of my favorites around here. Just offering another point of view.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    JJ I think them asking you to go along shows they are actually less racist because they are not differentiating you from them. If they truely see the sites as historical they probably don't see them as something that would be offensive. Living in the south I see the confederate stuff all over the place but it pretty much just screams redneck unless it is at an historical site.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I confess I have a lot of catching up to do... just wanted to vent for a minute... I will commence catching up tomorrow...

I'm on vaca with BB and his family. It's not going well. They're all from the south, don't appear to be racist, and so did not understand why I had no interest in touring Beauvoir (the Jefferson Davis home). Even BB thought I was being a little over-reactive. He didn't understand why staying in this nephew's room with all the dixie flags and "SCV" and "DSV" memorabilia made me uncomfortable. I told him if the news had been delivered to me with a healthy appreciation for the irony of a black girl touring all these confederate sites I would have laughed it off. But the fact that they have no clue irritates me. Even if you consider it all "historical" you should still have appreciation for the fact that some places I've lived (like Montgomery AL) still have "black doors" and "white doors"

I still went though. Had a good chuckle at all the "The South was right" propaganda. BB did too, but I noticed he only cracked on it to me privately, not to the rest of his family. Not a good sign. I'm not interested in bringing my little black son into that kind of family.

I would be irritated too!!

Christine, it's one thing visiting Auschwitz if you're a Jew and you have a leaning that way. But it's quite another thing if you just happen to be in Poland and your Gentile friends drag you there without any appreciation or empathy as to why you may not want to go!! I would be embarrassed to even suggest it!

You can't just deny history and treating you like 'it didnt happen' is actually more offensive, IMO.

Having said all that, I'm sure that BBs family are just trying to make you feel comfortable in their own way?