Day 2 Speed

Options
jklepack
jklepack Posts: 82 Member
I have to admit I was expecting today to be just as hard for me today as it was yesterday. One of the things that must have helped was drinking E&E before the workout. It was an amazing workout and I was able to go through the workout without any modifications today! I think it's because of the E&E, it's helped me in several other workouts I've used and I notice a difference if I don't use it. 1 scoop does a lot.

Nutrition Tip for Today: Hydration, hydration, hydration! Water helps curb hunger. Shaun T suggests drinking half of your body weight in ounces of water each day. Not only will water keep you hydrated and quench thirst, it will ease your hunger.

Replies

• jendarlin
    jendarlin Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    This was a good workout for me today! No side stitch and I was able to get right through, it was actually kind of fun! I really enjoyed some of the moves. :happy:
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I loved the boxing parts and the stretching thrown in there! I detest burpees, but I did them all!

I have a Fitbit and normally just let it adjust my calories for me, but it is way underestimating the burn from my HRM-- any suggestions on how I should handle it?
  • paleobacon
    paleobacon Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I found today a little difficult to get through, but I did try to do it shortly after taking an hour long dog walk in the sun. I might wait to do the long walks until after finishing my workout next time.

Is anyone else doing the 5-day fast track nutrition plan? I'm on it and really liking it so far, but I'm making small modifications since I eat gluten free.
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Day 2 speed 1.0 complete! I really liked this one and I felt better today! Almost did the entire thing without modifying and I did all my dang burpees! :-D
  • Frankii_x
    Frankii_x Posts: 238
    Options
    Pretty sure I found my workout soulmate in Speed 1.0! Loved it!!
  • karint74
    karint74 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I likes this one, and was able to keep up the pace without modifications the whole time. I think the intermittent stretch and stability segments providing built-in recovery time really helped. Added jumps to the burpees as I always do in Jillian workouts. Next time, I'll add a little weight (2-3 lbs) to the boxing moves. I'm used to more resistance training than this. Looking forward to TBC tomorrow. My upper body would like more to do!