Day 1

Options
Just finished my Level 1 Day 1 workout. How is everybody doing? Hope you all push through. Work through the pain

Replies

• smpgetsfit
    smpgetsfit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Intense! I look forward to doing "real" push-ups and hanging tough through all the ab moves. We can do this!!!!
  • RunningMama32
    RunningMama32 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    is today day 1 or august 1st?
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I started on Saturday the 27, Monday and Fridays I take off because of schedule with work and other things. So far I LOVE it and I HATE it! My upper body is very sore! But it hurts so good! :D

Can't wait to see the end results! I took before photos too to share at the end of my weight loss journey! 100+ to lose!

Good Luck everyone!
  • T0FatToB3S1ck
    T0FatToB3S1ck Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Day 1 on Level 2. So much harder than level one.
  • TopsyTurvy26
    Options
    I can do jumping jacks OK but for some strange reason I really struggle with the skipping one. I really don't know why. Is anybody else like this? Also I can only do a couple of push ups and am done in. Don't get me started on the bicycle crunches.

I thought we were starting today till the 29th of August :)
  • bellehue
    bellehue Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I started day one level 1 today. The jumping jacks kill me. How are you logging the 20 minutes?
  • AmyJoShanks
    AmyJoShanks Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm horrid at the pushups, definitely on my knees the whole time. And the lateral raises with the side lunge? FORGET IT! Drenched in sweat tho and feeling it this morning. Super excited to press play again tonight :) Is anyone else insanely jealous about Anita's abs?? :grumble:
  • TopsyTurvy26
    Options
    Anita's abs are amazing. And yes the lateral lunge = killer. I can only do a few reps in good form.

Bellehue, I am logging it as Calisthenics. :smile:

Day 2 done. My butt was sore from yesterday and I do not know how I will sit tomorrow :laugh:
  • beccalabgal
    beccalabgal Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Did level 1 last night. I've got so far to go, can't believe how out of shape I've become! It felt good to move and stretch, we'll see how hard it will be to move tomorrow. . .

BTW, how often are we supposed to do the videos? Every day? Or are there a couple of rest days? Thanks!
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 level 1 for me, I use 5lb weights which provides just the right amount of resistance at the moment... but MANNNN do my arms HURT!

Not sure if I will do level 2 after 10 days or just do lvl 1 for 30 days and then lvl 2 for 30, etc.
  • 130Sam130
    130Sam130 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    First day for me. Meant to do it yesterday, but that didn't happen.

So sore! But I bet I'm going to be even more sore in the near future.
  • AmyJoShanks
    AmyJoShanks Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 level 1 for me, I use 5lb weights which provides just the right amount of resistance at the moment... but MANNNN do my arms HURT!

Not sure if I will do level 2 after 10 days or just do lvl 1 for 30 days and then lvl 2 for 30, etc.

C'mon BattleTaxi, I have faith in you! You can totally move on to Level 2 after 10 days...dig deep and get tough!!!! We're all here for you :)
  • Spoonfed17
    Spoonfed17 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Did Day 2 of Level 1 and can honestly see a difference between Day 1 and Day 2. I was really sore immediately after Day 1. I could barely walk yesterday! Took yesterday off and pushed through and did Day 2 this morning. Legs are really feeling the burn!
  • TopsyTurvy26
    Options
    Day 3 done. My butt and thighs are sore. That good muscle soreness that tells you you know you worked hard.

She says throughout the DVD that you cannot stop, I stop all the time. Just to catch my breath and sometimes cannot complete some exercises in each circuit with good form. I am tempted, like BattleTaxi, to continue with level one till I can do it without stopping.
  • bellehue
    Options
    Did day 2 yesterday. My thighs are sore today. Planning on doing day 3 after work.
  • 130Sam130
    130Sam130 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 2. I am definitely feeling it today in my arms, shoulders, and legs today! Who else just wants to yell at Jillian after she tells you to do another set of lunges?
  • bellehue
    Options
    Just finished day 3 today. I'm planning on moving up to level 2 after 10 days and so on. I really want to try to get through the whole thing in 30 days.

I want to make sure I can do it and am excited to see a difference!
  • bellehue
    Options
    Still haven't figures out how to add pictures to my blog. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
  • TopsyTurvy26
    Options
    Finished Day 4. Woke up today without any muscle soreness. Still struggling with the bicycle crunches and side lunge with shoulder raise but it is getting ever so slightly more doable. Day 5 tomorrow. Here's to hoping I can go 10 mins without stopping to catch my breath. Made it to 8 today!
  • bellehue
    Options
    Finished day 4 yesterday and day 5 today. I finally felt like i had a breakthrough. Made it through the whole thing without stopping, it was the low intensity, but I'll take it!