Team A Loft!

Options

Replies

• adancer59
    adancer59 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    channy70, I completely understand your loss of motivation. I was going through the same thing recently. My boyfriend was also working until midnight, and that just makes it so much harder to get up and go to the gym. Then, after you haven't gone for a few days you just feel blah. Maybe this week, we can both get back on track!

This week's challenges:
    1/4 days of exercise
    0/7 miles run
    0/70 burpees
    1/7 minutes of plank hold
    4/5 posts on the board
  • cgphelps24
    cgphelps24 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I had a rough day yesterday. Left to work and forgot my breakfast/lunch. I ended up eating some goldfish that I had in my drawer for breakfast. Then my daughter brought me 2 bologna sandwiches with lots of junk food. She isn't thinking like I am, eating healthier. Next time I guess I will be more specific when asking for food. Turkey sandwich would have been a better choice, but beggers can't be choosers.

2/4 days of exercise
    0/7 miles run
    0/70 burpees
    0/7 minutes of plank hold
    2/5 posts on the board
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hello All!

I have also been lacking motivation...not so much with the things that are now habits in my life, but with the challenges. So its back on track for me this week, as well!

2/4 days of exercise
    4.56/7 miles run (elliptical)
    0/70 burpees (will work on this...but have I mentioned that I HATE these? LOL!)
    1/5 posts on the board

I am flying home on Saturday...I haven't seen my family since September and I am mostly looking forward to a hug from my mom! However, I am not looking forward to the food temptations or finding ways to get my workouts in. I can only do my best, right?

Happy HUMP day, everyone!
    ~Marsha
  • TayPat24
    TayPat24 Posts: 131
    Options
    Hey all!

1. 2 of 7 days of exercise
    2. 3.5/7 miles walked
    3. 0/70 burpees
    4. 2/7 minutes of held plank
    5.1/5 board posts

I did Jillian Michael's Killer Buns and Thighs for the first time today, and it really had me sweating!
    I felt amazing afterwards!
  • channy70
    channy70 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    adancer59 we can definitely get back on track this week, we're approaching our last few weeks and we need to kick team b's butt in the end. I am 14lbs away from my goal weight for this challenge and if I don't reach it, I want to be as close as possible, so I definitely need to pick it up.

1. 1/7 days of exercise
    2. 4miles
    3 0/7 burpees
    4. 0/7 min plank
    5. 2/5 post
  • adancer59
    Options
    I am currently 8 pounds away from my goal for this challenge. It's time to kick it up a notch! I definitely want to kick Team B's butts!

Side Note: Burpees are horrible, but so good for both strength and endurance. I made it less awful for me by making the kids I teach dance to do them with me. Haha, they weren't so pleased, but they never are when I give them something difficult :)

This week's challenges:
    2/4 days of exercise
    0/7 miles run
    10/70 burpees
    3/7 minutes of plank hold
    5/5 posts on the board
  • adancer59
    Options
    Thank you, everyone, for your commitment to this challenge! This last week was a rough one. As a group, we gained weight this week. I know that doesn't sound positive, but it does mean we have plenty of room for great losses this week!! Good luck to everyone, and congrats to 2muchchocncrisps for dominating last week!

% Lost by Team
    1) Team A 5.65%
    2) Team B 5.22%

Week 14 Biggest Loser - Without Advantages: 2muchchocncrisps --> 0.67%
    Week 14 Biggest Loser - With Advantages: 2muchchocncrisps --> 2.49%

Overall Biggest Loser - Without Advantages: annebaum41912 --> 12.63% (2nd place is not far behind! channy70 --> 12.30%)
    Overall Biggest Loser - With Advantages: BadAtitude --> 40.79%

People who have earned at least 40 advantage pounds so far!
    52 pounds - BadAtitude
    46 pounds - sandi117
    45 pounds - pjgreen0830
    40 pounds - Ljsiegel

People that have lost at least 15 pounds so far!
    31.2 pounds - annebaum41912
    23 pounds - channy70
    20.4 pounds - mjharman
    18.8 pounds - cgphelps
    17 pounds - yoyotired
    16.2 pounds - 2muchchocncrisps
  • cgphelps24
    Options
    3/4 days of exercise
    1/7 miles walkn
    0/70 burpees
    1/7 minutes of plank hold
    3/5 posts on the board

August 1st starting an ab challenge this morning which also includes planking so I should make that goal by the end of the week.
    Also starting a 30 day zumba challenge, where basically you do zumba for 30 days.
    All that on top of walking and biking daily, I am determined to get into one-derland and stay there.
  • TayPat24
    Options
    I am determined to get into one-derland and stay there.

You can do it! We are all here to help! I hope to get there by the end of this week but we will see!!!
  • channy70
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Starting to get back on track, which feels awesome. I actually got my water in yesterday for the first time in over a week...yeah for me. I met my calories without going over by much. And I've made it to the gym yesterday and this morning. I'm a little bummed though because I could not get myself out of bed early enough to get an hour in and only did 30mins, so I'm hoping it stops raining so that I can take my 9yr old and go walking this evening. Trying hard to reach those 150's and it's taking FOREVER.

1. 2/7 days of exercise
    2. 5miles
    3 0/7 burpees
    4. 0/7 min plank
    5. 3/5 post
  • Ljsiegel
    Ljsiegel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    getting back to the boards...

This week's challenges:
    2/4 days of exercise
    0/7 miles run
    0/70 burpees
    1/5 posts on the board

spin class later today. And then burpees :)
  • TayPat24
    Options
    1. 3 of 7 days of exercise
    2. 4/7 miles walked
    3. 25/70 burpees
    4. 3/7 minutes of held plank
    5.3/5 board posts

I did an intense arms, chest and back work out this morning, followed by some cardio. I just finished my evening/before bed yoga routine and now I am ready for bed. Have a wonderful night all!
  • cgphelps24
    Options
    4/4 days of exercise
    2/7 miles walkn
    0/70 burpees
    2/7 minutes of plank hold
    4/5 posts on the board

Did the Zumba on xbox last night. My 17 year old son has decided to join me on both my challenges, zumba for 30 days and the ab challenge. The ab challenge is bacically crunches, leg lifts and plank every day with one day off per week to rest for 24 days. They increase in number on a daily basis. I am so excited. Now if I can just start the burpees then I will hit everything this week.

Wish me luck!!
  • channy70
    Options
    Feels good to be back on track, can't wait to see the 150's

1. 3/7 days of exercise
    2. 7miles
    3 0/7 burpees
    4. 0/7 min plank
    5. 4/5 post
  • cgphelps24
    Options
    5/4 days of exercise
    3/7 miles walkn
    0/70 burpees
    3/7 minutes of plank hold
    5/5 posts on the board

Had to come into work today. This afternoon going walking to finish up my 7 miles and I am going to attempt to fiinish up my 7 minutes of plank hold. idk though cuz that one really makes me sore on my arms (lol). No I can do it.
    I have only done burpees once before and I didn't like them but I am going to try to get them in today.
    I am really going to be sore tomorrow, but it is my rest day kinda.

have a great weekend peeps!!
  • channy70
    Options
    Today was a pretty good day, would've like to get another hour in, but I did get 60 mins in, so I guess I'm okay with that. Overall, definitely a much better week then last week.

1. 4/7 days of exercise
    2. 10 miles
    3 0/7 burpees
    4. 0/7 min plank
    5. 5/5 post
  • channy70
    Options
    Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, I have made every effort to get back on track.

1. 5/7 days of exercise
    2. 12.5 miles
    3 0/7 burpees
    4. 0/7 min plank
    5. 6/5 post
  • cgphelps24
    Options
    6/4 days exercise
    3/7 miles
    0/70 burpees
    4/7 planks
    6/5 posts

started working on the remaining items on my list. I was determined to get every challenge done this week. I was doing my remaining minutes on planks when I got the phone call. I was literally looking at my phone at the seconds when it rang. My daughter who is 32 weeks pregnant was in the hospital in labor for the third time this month. Went to the hospital expecting the contractions to go away, but not this time. So grandson 15 was born at 145 am after over 12 hours of labor. He is small but very healthy. He will be in the hospital for a few weeks but doing wonderfully!
    so obviously I didn't finish my weeks challenges, but I'm so ok with that.
  • cgphelps24
    Options
    Oh forgot new weight is 198.2

woo hoo:bigsmile:
  • channy70
    Options
    Not a bad week, I wanted to see the 150s, but maybe next week, 162lbs down 2lbs:smile:

1. 5/7 days of exercise
    2. 12.5 miles
    3 0/7 burpees
    4. 0/7 min plank
    5. 6/5 post