Find Your 'Not That Heavy' Twin!

Options

Replies

• mnalsa83
    mnalsa83 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    CW: 153
    HW: 178
    LW: 131 (right before I had my second daughter)
    GW: 140
  • ricanvixen
    Options
    Age- 22
    Height 5'3
    CW 142
    GW 132

I've done great with my weight loss up until now(70 lbs down) but now that I've hit my plateau i need to be held accountable for putting in some hard work and switching things up. Fitness pals greatly appreciated :) Will motivate right back!
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Age 43
    Height 5'2"
    SW 122
    CW 110
    GW 100 (or anywhere between 98-102 which is my natural norm)

Put on weight from drinking wine and some depression due to a grieving period. Doing better now and the weight is coming off quickly. Yeah! I eat pretty healthy, mostly whole foods and not much meat...mainly fish and vegetarian based diet.
  • FitFitzy331
    FitFitzy331 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'4"
    HW: 152
    CW: 145
    GW: below 130
    GBF: 20-22%
    CBF (from a scale) 25.5%

I am really trying to gain muscle and lose body fat, I think I have the dedication to really be proud of my body and (really hopeful here!!) get some nice abs! I do cardio because I know its essential to weight loss but I also use dumbbells, and barbells and gym machines because the only way to get muscles is to work them!

I have always been athletic but now I want a hot body I can proudly show off at the beach :wink: if you have similar goals please friend me! I'd love to have more people to talk to about being healthy and fit :flowerforyou:
  • Sunnydale14
    Options
    SW: 132
    CW: 132
    GW: 120

I want to feel healthier, get fit and improve my core strength as I'm prone to back trouble. I put on weight recently, thanks to the dreaded new relationship happiness spread! The boy and I are long-distance, so when we are together, we're terrible for going out for dinner or drinks, ordering takeaways or just cooking junk!
  • snshine1028
    snshine1028 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Height: 5ft 1
    SW: 150
    CW: 138
    IGW: 132
    UGW: 126

We're pretty much twins!

Height: 5'1"
    SW: 148
    CW: 139
    GW: 123

I've always been athletic and active, but never watched what I ate. I never felt that I was overweight (even though the charts may have said I was). But now that I am losing weight, I realize how, on someone my height, a few pounds can really make a big difference.

Possible twin again?

Height: 5'2"
    SW: 140
    CW: 133
    GW: 120
  • shayleac
    shayleac Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Age 21
    Height 5'1"
    Starting weight: 131
    Current weight: 115
    Goal weight: 105-108
  • Jenelle64
    Options
    5'8"
    SW: 160lbs
    CW: 152lbs
    GW: 140lbs

I like to work out with weights and can not do squats or lunges. I want to reach my weight goal before I turn 50 in January but mostly want to look much better and get rid of the excess fat.
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    5'3"
    SW: 130lbs
    CW: 118lbs
    GW: 105lbs

everythings the same but age! im 19
  • FitJen8704
    Options
    CW: 145
    GW: 125
  • JellyButter
    JellyButter Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'2
    SW: 125
    CW: 116
    GW: 100
  • msmariimac
    msmariimac Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Height: 5' 7"
    CW: 150
    GW: 140 - 135

I'd be happy at 140 but I felt most comfortable and healthy at 135.
  • kaykay1538
    Options
    Well, this might be hard for me to find a "twin"...but here it goes!

Height: 6"0 (im a tall gal ;P)

Highest Weight: 230

Lowest Weight: 130 (lost about a hundred lbs couple years ago)

Current Weight: 164

Body Fat % : Around 31 :(

I'm really focusing on losing body fat rather than just pounds....Hopefully theres someone as tall (or almost as tall) as me on here...
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    New to this group as well

45 years old
    HW: 166
    CW:133
    GW: 120 (last few pounds are the most challenging!)

Would like to find a twin!
  • danilyman
    Options
    HT:5'2
    SW: 130
    CW: 126
    GW: 115

I love hikes, yoga and a good strength training session. I travel a lot for work so I have to learn how to be mad disciplined and get my workouts done at home, not the gym. Could def use some motivational friends! :)
  • jackielou867
    jackielou867 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Think you could be my twin

HT: 5'7
    SW:168
    CW:40
    GW:135

Yo Yo diets failed me for 20 tears. Started "Eating Clean" In January, also gave up meat. The weight loss is very slow, but I feel confident is it staying off this time.
    Started at the gym almost 3 months ago, and am seeing some fabulous changes to body shape. I am finally shifting the fat from my belly, which is where it took refuge on every previous diet! I have done loads of research on what to eat, what not to eat, and when to eat. I learnt a lot of stuff I really wish I knew 20 years ago. September 3rd is my gym assessment, where I find out how much body fat I have lost. Cant wait :-)
  • mnsmov
    mnsmov Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi,

Ht: 5.4
    HW: 165
    CW: 133
    GW: 120 ish

Lowest I have seen is 124 and I liked the way it felt! Working to get back there
  • mrsdwp
    mrsdwp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Height: 5' 8"
    HW: 145 (after baby #2)
    CW: 136
    Goal W: 128-130
    BF: 21-23%
    Goal BF: 18-20%

Back to my pre-pregnancy weight but VERY unhappy with the shape of my body. I'm working out and watching what I eat now more than ever and can't seem to get back to where I used to be. I refuse to believe this is my new normal. I've been running the last 6 months, and am just about to finish up my first course of Insanity, and I see no improvment. Thinking of trying weight training next (Chalean Extreme?).
  • I_snaps_I
    I_snaps_I Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Height: approx. 5'1"
    Starting Weight: 103 lbs
    Current Weight: 99lbs (as of yesterday)
    Goal Weight: not sure

I'm mostly here to tone up. As long as I become happy with the way my body looks I won't be too concerned about the number on the scale. My main focus areas are my love handles area and my tricep/batwing area. However, I'd also like to tone up my butt, legs, and abs as well.

Currently I do elliptical or aero-pilates for my cardio 3-5 times a week, and lift weights 2 times a week. I also occasionally do some light workouts on Wii Fit. Now that school is starting up again my exercise routine is going to change though and I probably won't be exercising quite as much. :/

Feel free to add me if you find me to be your twin! :D
  • mkphotogirl
    mkphotogirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'5"
    HW: 154
    CW: 149
    GW: 135
    GBF: 22%
    CBF: 36%!!!
    No kids.

My goal is ultimately to develop strength, build muscle, and lose fat and flab. I've never been seriously overweight, but I've definitely never been fit. I have been going up and down by 10 lbs for the past few years. My high-stress job sometimes gets in the way of consistent exercise, but I try to work out 5 times a week and I also walk as much as possible. However, I've been sabotaging all my hard work by drinking too much (somewhere around 2000-2400 calories per week!) so I'm cutting back the alcohol significantly.

I love food. I eat clean about 60% of the time, but I eat out a lot too. And I love cheese. So, I'm back on MFP to log and track my calories consumed vs calories burned. It's helping me stay accountable, but I get frustrated not seeing the same results others are experiencing.

In terms of exercise, my weekly breakdown is below. I used to only run, but have recently added swimming and weights into the mix. I'm starting to see results in the mirror, even if not so much on the scale.

1-2 days running (30-45 min)
    1-2 days swimming (30 min)
    2-3 days weights (30-45 min)

Add me if we're similar!