How is everyone doing today?

Options
2»

Replies

• knittingbandmom
    knittingbandmom Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi!

@Knitting, what about VitB deficiency? Or iron? But I am sure your doctor will be able to sort you out in no time! We are getting in loads more nutrients I agree.

I hadn't had another loss, but I am going strong and will jump on the scale again come Wednesday.

Today is Day8 and I feel wonderful :smile:

Hope you all have a great day.

I was aware of the vitamin deficiencies going into this BUT, I've had 5 weeks now on prescription D, and weekly injections of B12 and Iron. I'm waiting on last week's blood work to come back and if the thyroid is still wonky and everything else has lined up then I'm going to ask him about it. I should know in a day or so.
  • caitlindrew422
    caitlindrew422 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Well guys, it is day 7 for me and i'm feeling really good, I had one of those darn summer colds over the weekend but starting to feel much better and energized today. Tommorow is my weigh in, I am excited to see my scale results although the many NSV's I've encountered have been great. I have turned down many offers of fast food including Runza and Jimmy John's two of my favorites. I don't feel hungry all the time either. I just don't think about food, it's weird and hard to explain. I mean yeah I see a cookie and still think "man that looks good" but it is getting easier and easier to say no and walk away and not think about it. I am really having a hard time getting 1200 cals though, I will see how the weigh in goes tommorow and adjust accordingly. Also I am now addicted to Peach Kefir Smoothies for breakfast!
    BTW fruit has never tasted so delicious to me, I don't know if it's because we are limited on it, but I look so forward to my fruit serving at breakfast, and I save my lunch serving for when i'm done with lunch- like it's my desserts. It tastes soooo good, I mean I liked fruit before but now it just tastes incredible! Can't wait to have pineapple in a different cycle!
    Well hope you all are doing good, will let you know my weigh in results tommorow in the results thread!
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your weigh in.

I think I am starting to get that summer cold.. ugh
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    Im on day two and I freaking love this diet! I have done it before and got to my goal weight but this time I am doing all cycles and making it a lifestyle
  • Calderon46
    Calderon46 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi all, just finished day 9 and feeling great! Still struggling sometimes to get 1200 calories in, so I'll keep persevering! I feel energized and full of bounce, I'm sleeping better, and feel lighter!. I'm so motivated it's untrue! I am such a happy soul!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • knittingbandmom
    Options
    Hi all, just finished day 9 and feeling great! Still struggling sometimes to get 1200 calories in, so I'll keep persevering! I feel energized and full of bounce, I'm sleeping better, and feel lighter!. I'm so motivated it's untrue! I am such a happy soul!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can't get to 1200 either but I'm not hungry. I figure between all the fruits and veggies plus vitamins I'm taking it's probably OK.

Today the owner's of my company brought in Tiff's Cookies and sent us all an email. I have not craved anything before today (day 10) but I had a rough start and could have gone swimming in a pool of gravy - sausage gravy lol. I did not succumb to the cookies either but these are some amazing cookies. The thing I love about this diet is I have so much willpower. I think it's because I really don't feel deprived and the weight loss keeps me on track. I am so determined.
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Must say, I too feel fantastic! I do get my cals in - 1300 - 1400 per day. I am happy and bouncy :laugh:
    Day 10 today and going strong!!

Have yourselves a GREAT one!!!
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Day 12 today and going strong!!! I am weighing in again on Monday and will post my results. How are you all doing?
  • lindacarroll77
    Options
    Day 63 and still going strong (not to mention almost 30 lbs gone!)

I am just loving this diet plan, it is so easy to stick to in my opinion. Like other's I have a difficult time reaching 1200 cals a day (don't on most days) I have vamped up my exercise and that seems to help me stay at a steady weight loss of about 2-2.5 lbs a week.

Happy Friday :):)
  • caitlindrew422
    caitlindrew422 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, still going here. Will Weigh in on Wed. morning for my 2nd weigh in, but just wanted to tell everyone to have a good weekend and Stay strong!!! lol

Meals I have planned for this weekend are parmesan crusted chicken strips with greek ranch, Chicken Parmesan with zucchini noodles, and roasted red pepper and tomato soup.
  • Calderon46
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    Day 12 and I am feeling heaps better than yesterday. I didn't give into the cravings, and I'm so glad I persevered. I lost 3lb today. Next weigh in is Next Friday!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
  • knittingbandmom
    Options
    Hey All. Today is my Day 17! I am still sitting at a 7.5 pound loss but I, um, might have fallen off last Friday and had a few drinks, then had um, a hamburger the next day to cure my hangover. Other than that my biggest cheat has been today when I used the dressing that came on my salad instead of pulling out my own FF version of ranch. Those are my only fall offs for the entire 17 days and I'm pretty happy with that. If the girls night out had not been planned for months I might have made it all the way through but it was worth it.

How is everyone else doing?
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    BOOOOOOO! Ran out of the stuff I need for cycle 1 and we have no money until the 1st. I will have to do better planning and start over in September!
  • Calderon46
    Options
    Day 20 and feel ok! Felt guilty for drinking 2 glasses of wine when I went out with friends I hadn't seen in a long while for a meal! I suppose we still have to live!