Strong Curves

Options
2»

Replies

• jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    There is a SC group on FB that I am a member of....lots of great info there and Brett also posts on there occasionally. I would be doing the program right now if I wasn't preggo.

Jen, I can't find it when I search. Not sure why. Can you post the link or the full name? Thank you!

SC ladies. Great group!
  • dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Does the workout incorporate other body parts in the program or is it strictly legs and glutes?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Does the workout incorporate other body parts in the program or is it strictly legs and glutes?

There are full body workouts and workouts for just the legs and glutes. It's your choice.
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    This program sounds like it may be right up my alley! I requested to join the SC group on FB!! Thanks for all the info!!
  • dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    This program sounds like it may be right up my alley! I requested to join the SC group on FB!! Thanks for all the info!!
    Mine too. I just joined the fb page. Hoping to order the book this weekend.
  • Polly758
    Polly758 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I just requested the book from the library. I had been noticing that my butt is not doing what it's supposed to. It just flops around, even when I'm doing cardio kickboxing or something. So the book sounds like something I could use.
  • 93nan
    93nan Posts: 130
    Options
    Older thread.... butt bump!
  • krispy1982
    krispy1982 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I keep looking and can't find a group for it on MFP so I made one. Its called strong-curves. Wanna join?
  • 93nan
    93nan Posts: 130
    Options
    krispy82 I just sent you a invite to a Strong Curves group.
  • krispy1982
    krispy1982 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks, monkey!
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    There's a Strong Curves group here as well.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15191-strong-curves