If You Walked Today Post It Here!

Options
1235»

Replies

• debbiewsharpe
    debbiewsharpe Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    just did 5 miles, haven't walked in a few days so I am tired. I need to do this each and every day to stick with it. I am now back on track and have plans to walk with a coworker tomorrow.
  • HalloweenGirl7
    HalloweenGirl7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    just did 5 miles, haven't walked in a few days so I am tired. I need to do this each and every day to stick with it. I am now back on track and have plans to walk with a coworker tomorrow.

Never been able to do 5 miles except for maybe once I think...Lol.
    I can do 3 though.
    I will post my walk later today!
    :-)
    Great job!
    We can do the consistent thing!!
  • debbiewsharpe
    debbiewsharpe Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    just walked 5 miles with Leslie. The video included 5 12 minute miles. Should I count this as walking 5 mph or should I put it down as low impact aerobics for 60 minutes. There is a big difference in the calories burned.
  • HalloweenGirl7
    Options
    Just walked 25 min on a treadmill on an incline of 1.5-4 at 3.5 miles per hour and a cool down of 5 minutes = 30 min Total!
  • HalloweenGirl7
    Options
    just walked 5 miles with Leslie. The video included 5 12 minute miles. Should I count this as walking 5 mph or should I put it down as low impact aerobics for 60 minutes. There is a big difference in the calories burned.

I would use the Leslie recommended info here: http://www.walkathome.com/exercise/calorie-burn-per-mile/
  • HalloweenGirl7
    Options

Also, Congrats! You are one tough cookie!
    That is an awesome accomplishment! :drinker:
  • jelawton3
    jelawton3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello all. Great hike with coworker Saturday morning
    Distance: 9.36 mi
    Time: 3:16:57
    Avg Pace: 21:03 min/mi
    Elevation Gain: 685 ft
    Calories: 1,238 C

and nice walk with my dog this morning.
    Distance: 5.42 mi
    Time: 1:20:02
    Avg Pace: 14:45 min/mi
    Elevation Gain: 72 ft
    Calories: 665 C
  • Betzee16
    Betzee16 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    3 miles walk away the pounds with weighted balls and 30 minutes walk with my dogs on our trail
  • OLK72
    OLK72 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just did LS Walk Away the Pounds 3 miler!
  • OLK72
    OLK72 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Only got to walk 12 minutes yesterday but plan on getting more done today! Happy walking!