September Challenge

Options
124»

Replies

• Cog_Stiedy
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Cody and I'm pretty new to this. I'm in my third week with a meal and workout plan, but have already lost 4lbs! I'm working out 6 days a week, targeting different muscle groups each day, and leaving a day dedicated to yoga and a day dedicated to cardio. I weigh in at 230.8 right now, I'm hoping to lose 10-15lbs of fat but end up at 230-240lbs with muscle growth.

I'll be checking in each Sunday.
  • miladymarathoner
    miladymarathoner Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'd like in on the challenge, though a bit late!

SW: 120
    September GW: 116

My main concern is not gaining during my 4-day vacation this month, and being consistent about exercise.
  • junkformomma
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just joined this group. I've been using MFP for about 25 days. Today I am at 173 with a goal of 168 by 9/30. I joined a 100 mile walking challenge on Endomondo for September. Between the two challenges, I'm hoping for success!

WELCOME! 100 mile challenge? WOW! What is your plan to break it up?

Breaking it up in 5 miles 5 days a week. I'm at 18 miles for the month so far.
  • valerie91711
    Options
    Loved the August challenge and I'm happy to be in the September challenge as well! My goal is to lose 5 lbs in September.

SW- 225.4
    GW by 9/30- 220.4

If I hit my goal I will weigh what I weighed when I got married 10 years ago, which after losing the first 10%, has been my next goal.

Good luck everyone!!!
    Kim

So glad you are back Kim! Welcome!! I'm hoping to be the weight I was when I got married last Sept by the end of this year. Due to a medication/insurance issue I put on 40lbs this year. Not ok!!
  • valerie91711
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Cody and I'm pretty new to this. I'm in my third week with a meal and workout plan, but have already lost 4lbs! I'm working out 6 days a week, targeting different muscle groups each day, and leaving a day dedicated to yoga and a day dedicated to cardio. I weigh in at 230.8 right now, I'm hoping to lose 10-15lbs of fat but end up at 230-240lbs with muscle growth.

I'll be checking in each Sunday.

WELCOME CODY!! Good luck!! Feel free to share info of what you're doing!
  • valerie91711
    Options
    I'd like in on the challenge, though a bit late!

SW: 120
    September GW: 116

My main concern is not gaining during my 4-day vacation this month, and being consistent about exercise.

WELCOME!! Losing or maintaining on vacation is SO hard. I think I gained back 6lbs on my honeymoon last year alone!! After a year of diet and exercise I was so happy to just eat what I wanted and it showed on the scale!! Be mindful and keep moving :)