Day to Day - How are you doing?

Options

Replies

• ChiJenn
    ChiJenn Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Done with Day 11 L2, boy am I sweaty and tired. Looking forward to tomorrow!!
  • BeautifulMe322
    BeautifulMe322 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    After working all day yesterday and having a crabby teething baby last night I didn't feel like shredding so I woke up extra early today and got it done so I wouldnt be able to use that excuse again. Working 12 hours tomorrow but will make up my day 5 on Sunday :D
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Well, I did L1D4 last night and it was so much easier doing it at night. I don't really wake up in the morning until after my shower so that might be why I was having such motivation issues. I think I will continue working out at night, even though it is less convenient.
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I haven't done crap. Just fess'n up. Could I do a different workout for the same amount of time- I'm thinking my UFC for Kinect, it is an *kitten* kicker but there is no Jillian. Let me know your thoughts folks. :D

for sure - would love to have you moving your butt through september!
  • Sassy_Cass
    Options
    Done with Day 11 L2, boy am I sweaty and tired. Looking forward to tomorrow!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad your kicking butt!!! Can't wait to hear how level 2 is!
  • Sassy_Cass
    Options
    Today should have been L1D6, but I worked OT starting at 7:30 this morning and now working my normal shift 4pm-12am, then back tomorrow morning at 7:30. I am ti-red. I hope tomorrow I will have enough motivation when I get home at 4:45 to do 2 rounds of L1 to make up for today. I have done it before but is not much fun. JM kicks my butt! It's a tough call when you get called to work OT and you want the money to save for your wedding(plus there is an upcoming promotion you are trying for and want to show the bigwigs that you are a team player)and having enough time/energy/motivation to workout and eat right each day. When I am tired it's all too easy to reach for junky convenient food. Luckily my honey brought me subway when he came to work(we work at the same place). I will stop my whining now, carry on fellow Shredders :)

definitely know what you mean, these things happen, hit play twice if you can but at least once tomorrow and BRING IT.

To quote Tony Horton "Do your best, forget the rest" if something gets in the way, don't bring it into your next workout. Press play, kill it and move on :smile:

Hope you get that promo and excited to hear more about the wedding plans :flowerforyou:
  • Sassy_Cass
    Options
    Now for my check-in

L1D6 done today but not using the dvd player, I incorporated the various exercises into my day as I was out of the house for most of it. Used my son as weights - he's four months old next week and certainly didn't mind being crunched, lifted, and squatted with LoL

It is getting easier as the days go by, I will probably switch to level 2 Sunday... we will see how the weekend goes :smile:

Keep up the awesome work everyone, September 30 will be here sooner than we know and it will be results postings!!!!!
  • joycea123
    joycea123 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1 of level 2 - my legs are jelly!
  • Varibaby
    Varibaby Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    L1D5!!!! Today was pretty good! Feeling proud! Cmon ppl- 25 more days to go! We've got this in the bag! :)
  • appygirl84
    appygirl84 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Today is my rest day. Why? I just got home, 4 hours after work ends, and about 30 minutes before my bed time. Although I did walk through the brush country today picking cactus to turn into jelly!
  • haleyjester
    haleyjester Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    L1D5 complete! Hope everyone's doing great!
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 4 Done yayyyy...:bigsmile:
  • RevCO30
    RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Now for my check-in

L1D6 done today but not using the dvd player, I incorporated the various exercises into my day as I was out of the house for most of it. Used my son as weights - he's four months old next week and certainly didn't mind being crunched, lifted, and squatted with LoL

It is getting easier as the days go by, I will probably switch to level 2 Sunday... we will see how the weekend goes :smile:

Keep up the awesome work everyone, September 30 will be here sooner than we know and it will be results postings!!!!!
    @Sassy- Yes each level gets easier as the days go by. Level 2 is my least favorite of all the levels, but I will push myself through it for the 10 days.

Good job everyone! We will all be shredded in no time :tongue:
  • appygirl84
    appygirl84 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    LVL1 Day 4 I think my rest day did me good. I was happy to get my shred back on!
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    So I had to restart as missed a few days so Day 1 level 1 completed today :happy: Still hate pushups and front raisers! hahaha.
  • Sassy_Cass
    Options
    Everyone is doing amazing! Keep up the great work.

Have to admit I phoned it in today, we go new couches delivered and I helped move them around so much that I was struggling to complete each set - I took too many breaks but got through it.

Bring it for day 9 tomorrow
  • p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    L!D5 Done yesterday... went pretty well. Making it through w/ less breaks now. :) Rested today, because I worked a long shift today on my feet. Day 6 is tomorrow.
  • ziggypop93
    ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I usually do Shred Monday - Friday, but I skipped Friday. I was just exhausted, my body did not want to move (I did run in the morning though). So today I'm back at it and honestly can't wait. I'm getting close to the end of level one and I'm so curious to see what level two is! I believe today will be day 9, but it might be day 8. I can't remember!
  • gwen485
    gwen485 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Well, today is the day for day7L1.. I hope I can make seeing as how, I'm still very sore from my hike Saturday morning. Pray for me!!
  • ziggypop93
    ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    L1D8 done. Whew! Had to go back and figure out if today was day 8 or 9.