"I work out!"

Options

Replies

• AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Morning everyone - so happy it's Friday :)

I did a killer workout with my trainer yesterday and today I am slacking. Going to get some leg and core work in this weekend though. And then back to my routine next week :)
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Awesome workout this morning to make up for my slacking yesterday, lol. Squat Challenge, 7 different squat exercises, 3x5 each, 6 different arm exercises, 2x10, 25 min run. 474 calories burned! Great way to start my Friday!

Happy Friday All! Anyone up for a weekend challenge?? Maybe a long run, or bike ride or roller blading?? Maybe an ab workout?
    This is when I start slacking.

Great burn this morning!! You rock!!

I'm definitely up for a weekend challenge - this is when I slack as well. What are you thinking?

I am thinking 2 hours of cardio, fun stuff, a bike ride, roller blading etc, something that gets your heart rate up though, none of this I cleaned the house for 2 hours crap. And also doing the squats on both days, no slacking, 80 squats on each day. Is this enough?
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!! Awesome workouts! I'd like a weekend challenge... I'm on call Sunday so I will be in the hospital 24 hours. but I am planing to go hiking tomorrow :)
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fitness junkie. I'm hoping to become one soon.

Today I did 30 Minutes of lifting with dumbbells. Maybe I can add a walk to this later.
  • shanti_777
    shanti_777 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    20 minutes cycling (medium difficullty)
    20 minutes vinyasa yoga
    20 minutes walking (cool down pace)
  • dynamitegalxo
    dynamitegalxo Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    today is rest day from my plank challenge and 80 reps on my squat challenge!

i'm also really planning on getting to the gym for 30 minutes of cardio, but i've apparently become a victim of the chobani yogurt recall and i'm not sure it's the safest idea to leave the house for that long :/
  • Angimom
    Options
    Hey guys!! Awesome workouts! I'd like a weekend challenge... I'm on call Sunday so I will be in the hospital 24 hours. but I am planing to go hiking tomorrow :)

2 hrs of hiking will definitely count! And 80 squats both days, squats can be done ANYWHERE!
  • love1pink
    Options
    I did 2 hours of swimming yesterday, burned 641 calories!
  • Angimom
    Options

You rock! Seriously! Wanna join the challenge and do it again this weekend?? 80 Squats both days and 2 hours of cardio. Whatever gets the heart rate up.
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Well... unfortunately I can't just diet and lose... If I don't "Work It" I won't lose it!! Attended 60 minute Zumba class last night!! Burn, baby, burn! :-)
  • sseed12
    Options
    cardio today....'body attack' class at my gym. 60 minutes...puff, puff, puff...but did it!
  • nh38318
    nh38318 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so well! Big High Fives to everyone.

Im working the weekend but will try and fit in a gym session when I finish. Have a party tomorrow night and I know there will be lots of "naughty but nice" things there. I have banked extra exercise calories so Im going to indulge a little and then get right back to it on Sunday!

Good luck to everyone on the weekend challenge x
  • beckademic
    beckademic Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    60 min on the cross ramp and 6 min of walking ~ 627 calories burned today!
  • miller930
    miller930 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    616 cals burned doing 1 hr of cardio/strength! Now off to work @ 911 for a 12 hr midnight shift. I got called in on my night off and didn't use it as an excuse not to work out. I love this group holding me accountable!
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My new workout regimen will be:

530am wake up/ workout to FOCUS T25
    7:00am start my work shift
    7:00pm leave work finally
    7:15pm gym time for 45m-1hr

Yes, i work 12 hr shifts 5 days a week with alternating Saturdays. I was doing t25 in the am before and walk dogs in the pm but that not enough for the weighloss i want! im aiming for the 40lbs :)
  • east2west14
    east2west14 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My new workout regimen will be:

530am wake up/ workout to FOCUS T25
    7:00am start my work shift
    7:00pm leave work finally
    7:15pm gym time for 45m-1hr

Yes, i work 12 hr shifts 5 days a week with alternating Saturdays. I was doing t25 in the am before and walk dogs in the pm but that not enough for the weighloss i want! im aiming for the 40lbs :)

Girl on a mission! I love it. I remember when I worked that shift for 11 days, I nearly died!
  • east2west14
    east2west14 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Burned 900 calories today doing 60minutes of Arch Trainer by Cybex at the gym. I am feeling good!
  • love1pink
    Options

You rock! Seriously! Wanna join the challenge and do it again this weekend?? 80 Squats both days and 2 hours of cardio. Whatever gets the heart rate up.

Definitely! I'm in!
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Burned 900 calories today doing 60minutes of Arch Trainer by Cybex at the gym. I am feeling good!

awesome burn!:happy:

i hibernate on my days off lol ive been doing this schedule for 3 monts, paying off ill my debt with the extra overtime :sad:
  • beckademic
    beckademic Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Burned 552 cals in 60 min with the crossramp, treadmill and stairs.