"I work out!"

Options

Replies

• Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    I finished 40 min of cardio and 20 min of HIIT core and squats, so I have an hour done, BUT, I really wanted my 2 hours to be something fun like biking or rollerblading, but it has been raining all day!
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my rest day.
    Today I hit a "light" day. Dragged the bf along and so far he doesn't hate "Gym Anna" too much.

WOD:
    15 minutes of HIIT, top speed on tread 9.5mph. (1.55 miles completed)
    Squat- (backed it off a little today trying to break a plateau) 5x5 200#
    Single leg Romanian Deadlifts- 3x8 60#
    Box Jump- 24" 3x10
    Kettlebell swing 35# 3x10
    Prisoner Squats 3x10 8# medicine ball

Planks 3x1minute
    Flutter kicks 3x1miunte
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!!

I went on a 6.6 mile hike today! Burned 1240 calories and had SUCH a peaceful experience. Life has been chaotic but I am purposely working on stress relief.

Hope yall had an active Saturday as well!
  • Vogela824
    Vogela824 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Everyone of you guys are workout BEASTS!! ;D I'm starting the workout from the book "New Rules of Weight Lifting For Women" this next week and I CAN'T WAIT! ^_^ It's an alternating plan, so Sunday off, Monday Workout, Tuesday off, Wednesday Workout, Thursday off, Friday Workout, Saturday off.... The workouts are full body and look killer! Good luck everyone! ♥
  • sseed12
    Options
    Yesterday, rest. Today 60 min 'body attack' class with the best instructor who keeps me motivated to give my all.
    Just like all of you......keep moving and posting. It certainly helps me! Thanks.
  • beckademic
    beckademic Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Burned 588 cals in 60 min on the crossramp today.

not sure how accurate my cals burned are bc my hrm lost signal and I didn't catch it. the machine said more but I based it off what I did yesterday.
  • Angimom
    Options
    Good Morning All! Workout done! 30 min cardio, 20 min arms and squats. I am really interested in the New Rules for Lifting book, so many are doing it with great results. I saw that Vogela was getting ready to start, anyone else?? Would love to hear the good and the bad.

Happy Monday.
  • nh38318
    nh38318 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Have done an hour this morning in the gym and its even MY BIRTHDAY!! Have jumped back into it after a party last saturday where I went way over my calories. Going to keep to 1200 each day along with an hour gym session as Im away for the weekend on a girlie trip!!
  • Angimom
    Options
    Have done an hour this morning in the gym and its even MY BIRTHDAY!! Have jumped back into it after a party last saturday where I went way over my calories. Going to keep to 1200 each day along with an hour gym session as Im away for the weekend on a girlie trip!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like double the fun, great weekend past, and one to look forward to! Keep up the good work!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options

Happy Birthday!! Good to hear that you worked out even though it's your birthday - way to stay committed.
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Morning everyone! Sorry I wasn't around this weekend, am not generally on the computer on the weekend and I can't access the group from the app (don't get why not). Anyway, weekend overall was good. My husband was really sick last night so I didn't get much sleep but I still forced myself to get up and workout this morning:

Circuit 1:
    Wall Sits 3x30sec
    Dumbbell Shoulder Overhead Press 3x12
    Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises 3x8
    Dumbbell Chest Press 3x12
    Full sit ups 3x10
    Bridge Lift Ups 3x15 (hold 3sec each)
    Crunches 3x15
    Leg lowers 3x5 each side
    Thigh Muscle Squeezes 3x15 (hold for 10 seconds each)

Circuit 2:
    Dumbbell Flies 3x15
    Inner Thigh Leg Raises 3x15 each side
    Outer Thigh Leg Raises 3x15 each side
    Outer Thigh Out to Side 3x15 each side
    Bicycles 3x10 each side
    Reverse Crunches 3x10
    Oblique Crunches 3x10 each side

I'm supposed to do cardio on my lunch today but I have physio.

Hope everyone has an active day :)
  • LeeKeplar
    LeeKeplar Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Love reading how much everyone is working out. I have to say that on Friday, sat and sun I was pretty lazy I had the grandbaby all weekend and did not do much of anything. BUT today is a new week and I will be at it again. Going to shoot for 12,000 steps every day this week. I CAN DO THIS. I so want a new pair of jeans!
  • east2west14
    east2west14 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Weigh ins are every Wednesday and I was thinking of doing a "last chance workout" Biggest Loser style. Actually I have thought about it and will do it every Tuesday feel free to join in on the fun :). I usually average 700 calories every workout but my goal for the "last chance workout" is to burn minimum 800 calories. I am gonna mix it up with high intensity interval training for maximum results.

I burned 850 today running for 50 minutes ( 5.0 to 6.4mph) and walking for 20 minutes on an incline of 6 to 12. I guess I started my last chance workout early lol.
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a "rest" day for me. I spent the entire day moving all of our really heavy furniture around and sweeping mopping and dusting.

Today was upper body again.
    20 minutes of HIIT on the tread with a topspeed of 9.5 for 4 intervals of .15 miles each.
    Bench- Pyramids top 6 reps at 135#
    Incline Pec Fly- 3x10 35# each
    Reverse fly 3x10 35# each
    Overhead Press 3x10 50#
    Skull crushers- 3x10 40#
    Bosu Push-ups- 3x10 bw

Burn out-
    40 burpees
    100 mountain climbers

Ninja edit to add core work-
    3x60 minute planks
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I was on call for 24 hours Sun-Mon... I did a 40 min walk on my break 9/8/13

9/9/13: I have been exhausted ALL day... probably because I didn't get much rest yesterday but I made time to clean/power wash the side of my house and then did 1.5 hour workout. Burned about 440 calories. A light workout for me but I'm working on trying to stay consistent and do SOMETHING every day.

On my way to success. Glad to have people along the journey.
  • Suarezmari
    Options
    This next two weeks Im out in the West Coast for work... makes it 10x harder to make good choices when you are eating out all your meals! Today I woke up an hour earlier and did an hour of cardio in my room with my Slim in 6 DVD. Plan on doing that every day! My goal is to do "something" every day and at least stay at the same weight I came here with!
  • beckademic
    beckademic Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    For those people going out of town, way to have a plan of what you're gonna do and kudos if you already have your food planned. This will help you guys stay on track! Keep it up.

Today (Monday) I just did the crossramp for 60 min which burned 520 cals. A little low for my burn but my victory was getting to the gym because I really wanted to stay in bed.
  • Angimom
    Options
    I think I feel better after workouts that I beat the I wanna stay in bed syndrome! Good for you Beckademic!

Happy Tuesday All! I got my workout in this morning, 30 min of running and 12 min of squats. Yea! No HIIT core workout this morning but maybe later. Hope everyone is having a great day! Stay on track, these 40lbs ain't gonna git lost by themselves!
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Zumba Class yesterday evening and Zumba class tonight!! :) I just purchased a Polar FT4 and I can't wait to see how many calories I'm actually burning!!
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Zumba Class yesterday evening and Zumba class tonight!! :) I just purchased a Polar FT4 and I can't wait to see how many calories I'm actually burning!!

Seeing the calories burnt is a really motivating factor.

I'm going to do the Week 2, Day 1 of my C25k program tonight and some yoga now that I'm feeling better!