Day to Day - How are you doing?

Options

Replies

• p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    L1D6, done... jumping jacks are still hard but the whole workout is not giving me a burn like in the beginning. That's good I guess.
    I'm trying to concentrate on the moves more to ensure I'm doing them accurately, to get the most advantage from doing this.
    My almost-three year insisted on 'etersizing' w/ mommy this morning and it took all my effort to keep going and not show her how to do the jumping jacks and all the other moves. lol! She was so darn cute and trying so hard. She was using a set of hot wheel cars as her free weights. :D
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I did L1D5 on Friday, took a break Saturday, did L1D6 on Sunday and I barely felt it the rest of the day. I think I'm finally building up some stamina!

Question: Is anyone else sick of hearing the exact same commentary from Jillian day after day? I started playing music on top of the DVD so I could still hear when to switch exercises but also not have to listen to her say the same thing every day.
  • BeautifulMe322
    BeautifulMe322 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    L1D5 for me. Made myself do it, but feel great after so I am glad I did. I am noticing things getting easier and my form getting better. I am having some trouble with being so "fluffy" and not having much support in the spare tire region so the jumping stuff kind of hurts a bit but hopefully doing this enough will eliminate that problem so Ill push through it. Also realizing how important a good sports bra is! Weekends are hard eating wise but todays a new week, tomorrows my weigh in day and I might just take some measurments too :D
  • joycea123
    joycea123 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of level 2 today - only a week until level 3! :)
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    need to take 3 days off guys I will be left behind though :(

what do u all suggest should i start from day 1 ??? or should i resume from day 5 ?
  • haleyjester
    haleyjester Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Well I had a very long weekend and wasnt able to get any 30DS in. I missed yday as well so today I will be doing Day 6 Level 1..I hope Im not too far behind people!!
  • shannonshay1
    shannonshay1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Struggling to make the time to work out. :(
  • p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    L1D7-
    Put more effort into it this morning. Felt it... but definitely not as sore after. Kinda of scared about Level 2 will be like. lol!
  • ChiJenn
    ChiJenn Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Day 14 Level 2 today, all I have to say is PLANK JACKS!!! What sicko came up with that idea? Ugh, my arms and thighs are like jello. Hope I can muster enough strength to take a shower! I did measure and take pics. today however I have never posted a pic. so I have to learn. I did lose 6 1/2 inches since I began on Aug. 22, I have taken a couple days off here and there.
  • ChiJenn
    Options
    Struggling to make the time to work out. :(

Come on you can do it! Don't you want to be sore like the rest of us?
  • ChiJenn
    Options
    L1D6, done... jumping jacks are still hard but the whole workout is not giving me a burn like in the beginning. That's good I guess.
    I'm trying to concentrate on the moves more to ensure I'm doing them accurately, to get the most advantage from doing this.
    My almost-three year insisted on 'etersizing' w/ mommy this morning and it took all my effort to keep going and not show her how to do the jumping jacks and all the other moves. lol! She was so darn cute and trying so hard. She was using a set of hot wheel cars as her free weights. :D

Aww that is so cute. Last summer I was lifting weights at home and both my kids were doing it with me. They are 9 and 6. So funny.
  • KinzieElise
    Options
    L1D7-
    Put more effort into it this morning. Felt it... but definitely not as sore after. Kinda of scared about Level 2 will be like. lol!

I just finished L1D7 last night and I wasn't nearly as sore either. From what I remember of Level 2 from last year I liked it a lot better than Level 1. Although, there are always those moves you dread. I usually end up doing the modified version of the moves I don't like.
  • RevCO30
    RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I am dreading tomorrow, L2 D1...ugh. I hate level 2 but it is a necessary evil. What I have been doing this time with 30DS is the last 3 days of each cycle I increase my weights. I am a whimp so I start with 3's and then do 5's for the last 3 days. It does make a difference those last few days. I think I am starting to feel some definition in my arms but not really seeing it yet. 20 more days to go! Keep on keepin on ladies and if there are any gents here :)
  • trixie315
    trixie315 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I started level 2 last night. It was hard but doable. I know I couldn't go as fast as Jillian but I knew I needed to step it up from L1. So today is D8L2 for me. I think I'll be on L2 for a while to build up. Hope everyone is doing well!
  • appygirl84
    appygirl84 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Visiting family blew my shred off course. Tomorrow I will get back on track.
  • KinzieElise
    Options
    I finished L1D8 last night. It feels weird to have only 2 days left of Level 1 but it is getting easier. I actually got all the way through the last set of abs last night without a break!
  • ziggypop93
    ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Just finished level one! I'm super excited to see what level 2 holds for me. I know it is going to be harder but I'm looking forward to changing it up.
  • ziggypop93
    ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
    Options

Aww that is so cute. Last summer I was lifting weights at home and both my kids were doing it with me. They are 9 and 6. So funny.
    My 3-year old also does it with me!
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hey i am back

so should i say it was my First day of Level 1 or Day 5 of Level 1 ???
    anyway am done for today:bigsmile:
  • ChiJenn
    Options
    Took a day off yesterday, my knees were feeling weak. How can I have weak knees? I'm 42 jeez what are they going to feel like when I'm 80? But I bucked up today and did Day 15 Level 2 I AM HALF WAY THROUGH!!! Can't believe it! Used 5lb weights for most of the time, holy cow my arms are killing me! I'm going to try to do 4 days in a row and then a rest day that would make my 30 end date on Sept. 30, that is my goal! Best wishes everyone.