Day to Day - How are you doing?

Options

Replies

• p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    L1D9 this morning...done
    Did L1D8 yesterday in the afternoon... it felt harder. Weird.
  • JCHH88
    JCHH88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did my last day of level 1, I will check my measurements tonight and post them. Hopefully after 10 days I have some noteworthy results.
    I actually did a 4.5km walk, then a half hour personal training session and then 30DS, I thought I would be wrecked after PT, but being so warmed up actually allowed me to do the cardio in circuit 1 without stopping.
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing amazing!!!!!!! Keep up the good owkr and keep shredding it - how is Level 2 going for everyone? We ramping into high gear?

I took off a couple days after jamming my toe on my bed in the middle of the night (yay for 3am feedings for my son haha).

To kick it up a notch I have added Beachbody Rockin' Body to my routine :smile: I wanted to get in some zumba like routines and I enjoy the Beachbody series. So far so good, shredding it with a bit of weight and boogieing it with some awesome jams.
  • trixie315
    trixie315 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Skipped yesterday to run insted, it was too gorgeous outside! Will pick it back up with Level 2 Day 9 tonight. Hope everyone is doing well! Cass -that beach body one sounds fun! I love zumba :)
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was supposed to be Day 10 of Level 1 for me but life happened and I'll be doing it tonight. I'm kind of disappointed that life happened because I was looking forward to moving onto the next level.
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing amazing!!!!!!! Keep up the good owkr and keep shredding it - how is Level 2 going for everyone? We ramping into high gear?

I took off a couple days after jamming my toe on my bed in the middle of the night (yay for 3am feedings for my son haha).

To kick it up a notch I have added Beachbody Rockin' Body to my routine :smile: I wanted to get in some zumba like routines and I enjoy the Beachbody series. So far so good, shredding it with a bit of weight and boogieing it with some awesome jams.

wonerfulll keep it up :drinker:
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    Done L1D2
  • rahgoddess
    rahgoddess Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Had a few days off - weekend away for my sister's hen party and my birthday and was sick for 3 days so easing back - just done level 2 and it was my day 15! Half way through - will have to start again after I finish the last workout for this set on Wednesday as I'm off to watch my sister get married on a sunny island! Planning to do lots of swimming, walking etc whilst there though! Maybe some cheeky JIllian exercises in my room! Think I've got the routine memorised now! :)

What are you planning to do next? More Jillian? xxxx
  • MellieCc
    MellieCc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    L2D3
    its good makes me sweat
    i always do an extra 20 mons aerobics after and 20 mins eleptical after on weekends and 60 mins step class twice a week during the week.
    the walk dow push-ups are hard though but i love them :)
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    Done L1 D3

Pushups r a killer I still do the easy ones cant do the other, dont know why???
    & lunges oh myyy....
  • p1xyn1xy
    Options
    L2D1 done.
    This is tricky... should get the movements figured out in the next couple of days.
    What a burn. lol!
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Did L1 this morning (extra, I'm on L2 but L1 is nice in the morning) and L2 before dinner.
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Awesome job Louise! You are a tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work - two workouts in a day is stellar! (when you get to level three I challenge you to do a three workout day level one = breakfast, level 2 = lunch and level 3 = dinner) You've got this!

Way to go everyone - you are all doing so well! How are the results coming along?
  • joycea123
    joycea123 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I did day 8 of Level 2 this morning. I'm not feeling great because I went out last night and binged on wine, pizza and cupcakes :( really made the workout harder. but on the upside - only 2 more days of level 2!! :)
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    I wonder if i wil ever be able to walk pass Level 1 hehehe:bigsmile:

today will be L1D4 cz started it all over again

yesterday did my C25K week 3 only & my legsss :sick:
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    Done with L1D4...
  • RevCO30
    RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    L2D6 today, pleasantly surprised that I only have 4 days left of this awful level :). I will admit I phoned it in today, allergies getting the better of me today. Still feel like I got a good workout in but didn't push as hard as I could have. BTW, tootin my own horn here...Sundays are my weigh in day and I was ecstatic to see that I dropped 3 lbs from 9/8-9/15. Feeling great!
  • KinzieElise
    Options
    I haven't done anything since Wednesday because life continues happening and every time I have a little bit of time I am exhausted and miserable from cramps. I hate that it's been four days, especially since I was so close to finishing Level 1. My current plan (not that those have worked the past few days) is to do Day 10 today after work and see if I can do it with the same amount of stamina as before. If I can get through it, I might do an extra day or two and if it's harder I might just stay at Level 1 for a few days.
  • p1xyn1xy
    Options
    So today was a bit of a flop due to technical difficulties.
    Sassy, just so you know the link on the front page doesn't work for level 2. :happy:
    Found another link in Chinese subtitles (like that matters) , got about 1/2 through but it kept crashing.... grrr.
    Gave up and went to get the video and cannot get my DVD player to play any workout because I cannot find IT's remote.
    So I'm fustrated and cranky and it has nothing to do w/ L2D2. :grumble:
    Oh and I have a bubble blister on the ball of my foot..... making all those planks and switch lunges... so much fun.
    I'll try again tomorrow. :sad:
  • KinzieElise
    Options
    I was finally able to do Day 10! It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be after 4 days off. I think I'll do Level 1 again tomorrow and then move onto Level 2.