Day to Day - How are you doing?

Replies

• Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    L1D6:bigsmile:
  • MellieCc
    MellieCc Posts: 26 Member
    I have been doing level 1 and 2 back to back 4 days this week. That is tough! Itakes about 55 mins.

I am actually on level 2 day 8? level 1 was easy but I was also going to the gym, doing cardio and step classes at night.

Level 3 looks difficult though... LOL

Has anyone done Jillian Michael's Trouble Areas DVD?

I did 20 mins of that this week, nice but it is 50 mins long..... and the moves are a lot more difficult.
  • p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    L2D6--- I'm starting to lose momentum. It seems to be gettting harder to turn on the workout. Just 14 more days to go!!!
  • RevCO30
    RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
    @Mellie Cc-No More Trouble Zones is a killer when you do the whole dvd at once, the moves are definitely more intense. I have that one and Burn Fat Boost Metabolism, also a killer. I am thinking of alternating those 2 for the month of October 5-6 days per week. I imagine that would produce a pretty significant loss seeing as both dvds are 50 minutes start to finish and just like 30 DS Jillian doesn't let you rest.
  • Just started the Shred 2 days ago, alternating it with runs and doing a fair amount of walking on top of it. Feeling better than I expected! I have a tendency to quit my workout plans, usually skipping out when I have a hangover, so I'm hoping that checking in on here will help keep me accountable!
  • p1xyn1xy
    L2D7- Done.
    Tomorrow is a day off. See y'all again on Monday!
  • Hayaa79
    Just started the Shred 2 days ago, alternating it with runs and doing a fair amount of walking on top of it. Feeling better than I expected! I have a tendency to quit my workout plans, usually skipping out when I have a hangover, so I'm hoping that checking in on here will help keep me accountable!

goodluck gal!!!
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Finished my 5k today in 31:10! SO proud of myself!!
    [/quote

fantastic job :D
  • Hayaa79
    Level 2 is a killerrrr:grumble:
  • Hayaa79
    am gona faint...:sick:
  • Hayaa79
    ok ok let me breathe first

am done with D1L2:ohwell:
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    I finished D4L2 last night. Holy mother of God. My arms felt like they were going to fall off. I am kind of excited that I will at least be in Level 3 by the time the month is over, which is an improvement over the last time I attempted 30DS.
  • Hayaa79
    I finished D4L2 last night. Holy mother of God. My arms felt like they were going to fall off. I am kind of excited that I will at least be in Level 3 by the time the month is over, which is an improvement over the last time I attempted 30DS.

gr8 keep it up!!!
  • p1xyn1xy
    L2D8-Done... is anyone elses' knees feeling wonky? Those pendulum lunges.... sigh. Two more days till level 3! :sick:
  • ziggypop93
    ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
    I'll be doing L2D4 tomorrow. I'm trying to take it a bit easy this week with shred because I'm running my first 5k this Sunday and don't want to hurt myself before it happens!
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    I did D5L2 last night...This is getting easier. I still need to drop my weights once between military presses and chair squats with a shoulder raise. I used to like planks, is anyone else absolutely sick of them after Level 2?
  • RevCO30
    RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
    Did not do L3D4 today, did not do anything today but try to save my energy to come to work(at 4pm), sick as a dog; so I spent the morning in and out of the bathroom and trying to sleep. The only reason I came to work was because of the promotion I mentioned a while back...didn't get it :(. So, I am at work till midnight...still a little sick and totally bummed because I didn't get the promotion. Boo hiss, ready to go home and go to bed. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow and can do my 30DS!
  • p1xyn1xy
    Finished L2D9 today... Tomorrow is the last day of Level 2... YAY!
  • Hayaa79
    yaay...
  • p1xyn1xy
    Last day of Level 2 done!!!!
    Tomorrow is the first day of level 3.... I'm scared.
    But that which does not kill me, will make me stronger.
    I hope not to take that literally! :laugh: