Day to Day - How are you doing?

Options

Replies

• KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of Level 2 last night. I hate planks.
  • p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I love level 3!!! I detested level 2 w/ all those planks. So happy right now!
    L3d1 done. :bigsmile:
  • p1xyn1xy
    Options
    Oh please... somebody else post too.
    L3 D2 done.... I ached all over... still love it though. :bigsmile:
  • KinzieElise
    Options
    Oh please... somebody else post too.
    L3 D2 done.... I ached all over... still love it though. :bigsmile:

I think it might just be you and me left posting regularly on here. I skipped Wednesday and it was awful. I felt like a lazy blob and then I did D7L2 last night and it felt amazing. I'm going to my parents' house this weekend to help painting their house so we'll see if I can keep it up. If I do Day 8 tonight and keep it up on Saturday and Sunday then I'll be finished with Level 2!
  • appygirl84
    appygirl84 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I just got back from a 5 day vacation out of state. Wow! No shred while I was there, but we visited a different park every day! So tons of walking, some fall leaves changing color, beautiful weather, and I am now happily back home. =)

Well I wish I was still there, but it gave me the recharge I needed. You know when life gets so hectic that you need a break? Well that was my break.
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hey keep it up Galsss

I wantd to post regularly but i had to discontinue from D1L2 :( cz i hav 3 disc slip in my lower back and i got pain so m on bedrest for 3 days lets see when can i recover and gear up for it again as a festival is comin on 20th october and i wana complete my 30DS til then :)
  • RevCO30
    RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did L3D6, I did circuit 1 twice and then moved onto circuit 2 and 3. Today I did L3D7and did circuit 1 and 2 twice and then moved onto circuit 3. Not sure if I have it in me to do all 3 circuits twice tomorrow, but will see. I enjoy Level 3 the most, but I like how each level has given me different areas of soreness so I feel as though I have gotten a well rounded workout over the last 27 days. Can't wait to see what my results will be on Monday :).
  • p1xyn1xy
    Options
    I did L3D3 yesterday and today is my day off. I am going to start back up tomorrow. It should be a really intense round since it will be the first time in a week I don't ache. LOL!
    I'm glad to see a few people back. I was starting to feel lonely. :)
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    Yesterday I did L3D6, I did circuit 1 twice and then moved onto circuit 2 and 3. Today I did L3D7and did circuit 1 and 2 twice and then moved onto circuit 3. Not sure if I have it in me to do all 3 circuits twice tomorrow, but will see. I enjoy Level 3 the most, but I like how each level has given me different areas of soreness so I feel as though I have gotten a well rounded workout over the last 27 days. Can't wait to see what my results will be on Monday :).

hey u must b done with ur 30DS :)

congratss & let us know how much did u lose plz that may motivate ppl like us who r stil @level 2 :(
  • p1xyn1xy
    Options

That's amazing... I can't wait to see you results.

L3D4 done.
    The energy this challenge has given me is amazing. I've been thinking about keeping up the videos in the morning, but just rotate them.
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    ok guys i am in again :D
    resumed Level2 D1 :)

wish me luck
  • RevCO30
    RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Thanks Hayaa and P1xy! I finished L3D10 today, 30 days of shredding! I don't have any pics to post unfortunately. But here are my results:
    Sept 1: weight-216 Sept 30: weight-210
    bust-42" bust-40"
    waist-39" waist-36"
    hips-48" hips-47"
    upper arm-16" upper arm-15.75"
    thigh-29" thigh-28.5"

Obviously hips, thighs, and arms are my stubborn zones but I am satisfied overall with my results. It is nice that my clothes are getting a smidge looser. Saturday at work some people even commented that I looked like I had lost weight. And now at work we are starting a Survivor-inspired weight loss challenge so that should be some more motivation. I am going to do some other Jiliian workouts for the month of October and see how I fair. Good luck ladies! Keep up the good work :)
  • KinzieElise
    Options
    I am horrible about exercising over the weekend, especially if I'm doing something or going somewhere, so, despite my plans I did not workout Friday, Saturday, OR Sunday. It was awful and I had the munchies all weekend so I probably could have used some exercise. I don't seem to be over the munchies yet either as I agreed to take the last slice of Caramel Apple Pie at work today even when I knew that I already didn't have enough calories left for the day. I decided to do two workouts tonight to make up for it. So, long story short, I've done Level 1 and Day 8 of Level 2 tonight.
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    Thanks Hayaa and P1xy! I finished L3D10 today, 30 days of shredding! I don't have any pics to post unfortunately. But here are my results:
    Sept 1: weight-216 Sept 30: weight-210
    bust-42" bust-40"
    waist-39" waist-36"
    hips-48" hips-47"
    upper arm-16" upper arm-15.75"
    thigh-29" thigh-28.5"

Obviously hips, thighs, and arms are my stubborn zones but I am satisfied overall with my results. It is nice that my clothes are getting a smidge looser. Saturday at work some people even commented that I looked like I had lost weight. And now at work we are starting a Survivor-inspired weight loss challenge so that should be some more motivation. I am going to do some other Jiliian workouts for the month of October and see how I fair. Good luck ladies! Keep up the good work :)

wowww congratsss :)
  • p1xyn1xy
    Options
    L3D5 all done. I think I'm getting better form on the moves, because it killed me today. My thighs are mush. lol! I am totally on Anita level but I don't care. This has been so good for me!

Those are great results RevCO! Wowser!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Welcome back Hayaa! Glad you're feeling better!

Great job KinzieElise, I know you can make it too!!!!
  • trixie315
    trixie315 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    yes congrats to all the success stories! that is amazing. WELL I pretty much skipped almost all of last week. SO I stil have 2 weeks left on level 3. I tried it once last week and it was SOOO Hard!. Going to be hurting for a while lol
  • KinzieElise
    Options
    I did L2Day9 tonight. It was still hard but I felt less like falling flat on my face during the planks so, progress!
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    L3D5 all done. I think I'm getting better form on the moves, because it killed me today. My thighs are mush. lol! I am totally on Anita level but I don't care. This has been so good for me!

Those are great results RevCO! Wowser!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Welcome back Hayaa! Glad you're feeling better!

Great job KinzieElise, I know you can make it too!!!!

THnx alot
  • p1xyn1xy
    Options
    L3D6- done. Have to admit, I may of phoned it in a little bit today. Had a time crunch to get to parent and tot dance class. However I'm still incredibly sore, so I don't think I did to bad. lol!

Hi trixie, welcome back. Just remember it always gets a bit better after a couple of days. And didn't you notice Natalie was having a hard time out it too! It's a hard workout!!! :)
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    Level 1 D 3 :D