Picture thread!

Options

Replies

• pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Do you have pictures to share? :wink:

Haha - I had a feeling that question might be coming! Yes, I will go outside my comfort zone and post some pics.
    Looking forward to them! :flowerforyou:
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

Haha - I had a feeling that question might be coming! Yes, I will go outside my comfort zone and post some pics.

ditto!
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options

ditto!

Ok, so I have never posted pics on MFP, I'm reading a forum post on how to do it. I'm getting it to work, but how do you get them side by side, like yours cmeirun? I am actually trying to get 3 side by side.
    Edit to add I am using photobucket, and what size do you make them?
  • claston77
    claston77 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Ok, here are my most recent before and afters. The before is from when I started All Pro; the after was taken at the beginning of my current cycle (6). Clearly, I'm pretty happy with the results. I *heart* All Pro 4 EVA! :love: :love: :love:

2gw9s9k.jpg

beforeafterback7monthssm.jpg

(Is it ironic that I'm posting all this between sets right now? BRB gotta do some DLs...:laugh: )

I covet your back, Hell your results in general too but dat back :flowerforyou:
  • cmeiron
    Options

ditto!

Ok, so I have never posted pics on MFP, I'm reading a forum post on how to do it. I'm getting it to work, but how do you get them side by side, like yours cmeirun? I am actually trying to get 3 side by side.
    Edit to add I am using photobucket, and what size do you make them?

I made the side-by-sides in powerpoint: just copy in the two pictures, adjust the size/crop/align them together as I wish, then if you select all three images at once (by clicking and scrolling over with the mouse) and then right click you will see "save as image"; it'll save all three as a single jpg. Then you can upload to photobucket or wherever. For forums photos with a width of about 600 pixels is good :)
  • pandorakick
    Options
    ^^^^ Ditto this. I was just too lazy to do this, doesn't help that I currently don't have the software I'm used to for graphic design / photo editing. (Where art thou, oh Photoshop?!)
  • christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Pandora: I see a huge difference in your arms! But I also see a difference in your back and look at those legs...you have a gap between your thighs you didn't have in the first picture. Excellent!
  • christianteach
    Options
    Ok, here are my most recent before and afters. The before is from when I started All Pro; the after was taken at the beginning of my current cycle (6). Clearly, I'm pretty happy with the results. I *heart* All Pro 4 EVA! :love: :love: :love:

2gw9s9k.jpg

beforeafterback7monthssm.jpg

You look great! Look at that teeny, tiny little waist of yours and those guns and of course, that back!

I will never be as thin as you and Pandora but I hope to have some muscles like you ladies one of these days.
  • pandorakick
    Options
    Pandora: I see a huge difference in your arms! But I also see a difference in your back and look at those legs...you have a gap between your thighs you didn't have in the first picture. Excellent!
    Wait, what? Do I have a "thigh gap"?! When did that happen?! :noway:

:laugh:
  • sun_fish
    Options
    Ok, you asked for it - here goes! As much as the before pics horrify me, they do show how far I've come. My goal is about 20 more pounds to lose.

46a06b70-a220-4461-aade-c197fdcf1bd5_zps429851d6.jpg
    2e45d196-3d7c-4d2c-b005-dd44c3a36db4_zpsacf84db1.jpg
    8ae3f455-fb78-40b1-9ebc-c1c4edc4ff04_zpsff8a7a4b.jpg
  • cmeiron
    Options
    *jaw drops on floor*

Holy DAMN expletives cusswords!!! <--(at a loss for words)

What an incredible change!!!!! And just since last April? WOW.

I'm totally impressed, you ROCK!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • sun_fish
    Options
    *jaw drops on floor*

Thanks....but look at the year!
  • cmeiron
    Options
    *jaw drops on floor*

No, I saw the year correctly the first time, and I stand by my initial reaction :drinker:
  • claston77
    claston77 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    @Karindiane you look great! Way to go! Your shoulders and back are looking fantastic :flowerforyou:

I can't believe it's only a seven pound difference!
  • christianteach
    Options
    Ok, you asked for it - here goes! As much as the before pics horrify me, they do show how far I've come. My goal is about 20 more pounds to lose.

Oh my goodness! You have made an amazing transformation!!!! Wow!!!! I am just astonished at what our little group in here has accomplished with this program.

I'm curious, how tall are you? I almost weigh your "before" weight and am only 7 lbs. from my goal. I'm wondering if I will want to continue losing at that point. I set my goal weight based on what I weighed before I injured my feet and put on weight rapidly. I was content with my body at that time so I thought it would be a good goal. However, now that I'm nearing my goal I'm thinking I might need to keep losing, perhaps an extra 10 lbs. or so. :grumble:
  • sun_fish
    Options
    *jaw drops on floor*

No, I saw the year correctly the first time, and I stand by my initial reaction :drinker:

Oh my ~ thank you so much! Your words brought tears to my eyes. I will take that drink and toast you back! :drinker:
  • sun_fish
    Options
    Oh my goodness! You have made an amazing transformation!!!! Wow!!!! I am just astonished at what our little group in here has accomplished with this program.

I'm curious, how tall are you? I almost weigh your "before" weight and am only 7 lbs. from my goal. I'm wondering if I will want to continue losing at that point. I set my goal weight based on what I weighed before I injured my feet and put on weight rapidly. I was content with my body at that time so I thought it would be a good goal. However, now that I'm nearing my goal I'm thinking I might need to keep losing, perhaps an extra 10 lbs. or so. :grumble:

Thank you, thank you! Sometimes it's hard to see our own progress, ya know? I am 5'1" on a good day, probably more like 5'1/2" if I am being honest. Long, long, ago I weighed 118, so that is my goal weight, but like you, it may change as I get closer to that.
  • pandorakick
    Options

Wow! What a terrific progress you've made! I bow to you :love:
  • sun_fish
    Options
    Wow! What a terrific progress you've made! I bow to you :love:

Thank you so much! :smile:
  • sun_fish
    Options
    @Karindiane you look great! Way to go! Your shoulders and back are looking fantastic :flowerforyou:

I can't believe it's only a seven pound difference!

Thank you! All these wonderful comments are so inspiring, it really means a lot to me. :smile: