Sept 30th Checkin

Options
Hey guys, for those of you that are already doing the program, let everyone know how you did last week and what successes or failures you have had.

Those of us starting on the 7th, I will post a thread where we can post our excitement for the program and what we are looking forward too and then we can check in on it daily.

Replies

• justformel
    justformel Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I have not been good following the schedule, still working on forcing myself to get the workouts in. Maybe by the 7th, I'll be up to more than just 3 times a week. LOL :wink:

Trying over today with week 1, again. :noway:
  • Marsidote
    Marsidote Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My official day one of T25 complete! Not a fan of the chocolate shakeology. Got some good ideas to try tho. Excited to tackle day 2!
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I completed day one this morning. I went at a pace in between advanced and modified since advanced was too fast for me and modified was too slow. I could not believe how much I was sweating!

Also I just got in from my fitness class (a body pump type class) not too long ago and I feel great. Thought I would have been worn out so here's to day 2 tomorrow!
  • RadianWear
    Options
    Way to go guys, keep up the good work :)

Mary, what kind of flavors do you like? I LOVE my chocolate shakeology. One of my favorite recipes is banana split :) I can share some with you if you want.
  • BOLO4Hagatha
    BOLO4Hagatha Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday (9/30) and I am following the 5day fast track diet. So far so good. I was fine food-wise (plenty of food to keep me full). The Alpha Cardio workout was though. I did some of the modifications and somewhat of my own modifications. In the segment with the kicks, Tanya was not jummping but I felt that was not challanging enough, so I did the kicks but mine were lower than what the others were doing.

Onto day 2. I will post later when I get my Speed 1.0 done.
  • justformel
    justformel Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of the chocolate shakeology.

Thats how I felt about the vanilla. I so badly wanted to like it for all the benefits, but nope. Going to order chocolate and see if that's any better, but you make me nervous now LOL :laugh:
  • RadianWear
    Options
    Not a fan of the chocolate shakeology.

Thats how I felt about the vanilla. I so badly wanted to like it for all the benefits, but nope. Going to order chocolate and see if that's any better, but you make me nervous now LOL :laugh:

The vanilla was NOT good. I have some greenberry samples and chocolate vegan if you want to try it, but your coach can probably get you some. Greenberry is decent. Strawberry is good too, it has a chalky quality but tastes so good lol. Chocolate is still by far my favorite.
  • BOLO4Hagatha
    Options
    OK, Day 2 done. I keep forgetting about this burnout sequence; by the time I reach it, I have to do the modifiers because I get dizzy and lose form. Other than that, I enjoyed Speed 1.0
  • rainbow198
    Options
    Finished day two. It took sometime for me to get used to going full speed then stopping to stretch, but I got the hang of it. I liked doing the burpees/kicks and the burnout was intense!
  • RadianWear
    Options
    oh no burpees are in this too? haha, I can't wait to start.
  • rainbow198
    Options
    LOL! Well, there is no jumping but the modified is pretty good too.
  • RadianWear
    Options
    phew, Combat had a burpee, pushup, squat, jump, nasty thing lol
  • rainbow198
    Options
    LOL!

Total Body Circuit done today and I don't want to talk about it. haha!
  • RadianWear
    Options
    lol you guys are making me nervous. I did combat, I gotta be able to handle this lol
  • Forever99lbs
    Forever99lbs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm on day3/week 1.
    I'm addicted to weighing myself everyday and the number on scales havent moved at all. Have any of you weighed yourself once you started T25?
  • jstur14
    jstur14 Posts: 30
    Options
    Finished Days 4 of week 1 today, They are hard but doable. Biggest problem I have is the fact that i really have no clue what is coming up so i am always behind in the beginning of a work out, which will change as I learn the routine... Also on some moves I have problems with because of my knees and i starts the moves but it isn't until half way through that he shows the modified to help out so i am stuck wondering what i am suppose to do, Wish during start of moves it would do a split screen to show him and modified of each move so if you need to do a modified you can get right to it quicker
  • RadianWear
    Options
    I'm on day3/week 1.
    I'm addicted to weighing myself everyday and the number on scales havent moved at all. Have any of you weighed yourself once you started T25?

Avoid the scale it is evil. Try to weight yourself once a month. Instead taking your measurements every week, you will notice it there first. Are you also following the T25 Nutrition plan?
  • RadianWear
    Options
    Finished Days 4 of week 1 today, They are hard but doable. Biggest problem I have is the fact that i really have no clue what is coming up so i am always behind in the beginning of a work out, which will change as I learn the routine... Also on some moves I have problems with because of my knees and i starts the moves but it isn't until half way through that he shows the modified to help out so i am stuck wondering what i am suppose to do, Wish during start of moves it would do a split screen to show him and modified of each move so if you need to do a modified you can get right to it quicker

If you have the time, try watching the routine before hand to learn the moves. After about a week you should have everything down just following along if you can't watch ahead. Take your time and learn the moves, you will get better results with proper form. Keep up the good work!
  • BOLO4Hagatha
    Options
    So far, Total Body Circuit is my favorite! Lots of planks, squats and jumping. Looking forward to Ab Intervals today!
  • BOLO4Hagatha
    Options
    I'm on day3/week 1.

Avoid the scale it is evil. Try to weight yourself once a month. Instead taking your measurements every week, you will notice it there first. Are you also following the T25 Nutrition plan?

I will be weighing my self on Saturday, but I did measure my waist and its down half and inch. I'm also doing the 5 day fast track meal plan that it comes with. Some of the recipes are delicious! I did have a cheat (some chocolate) but I ended up doing an extra workout to compensate.