Sept 30th Checkin

Options
2»

Replies

• RadianWear
    Options
    I'm on day3/week 1.
    I'm addicted to weighing myself everyday and the number on scales havent moved at all. Have any of you weighed yourself once you started T25?

Avoid the scale it is evil. Try to weight yourself once a month. Instead taking your measurements every week, you will notice it there first. Are you also following the T25 Nutrition plan?

I will be weighing my self on Saturday, but I did measure my waist and its down half and inch. I'm also doing the 5 day fast track meal plan that it comes with. Some of the recipes are delicious! I did have a cheat (some chocolate) but I ended up doing an extra workout to compensate.

Good job, the mirror is your friend :)
  • Forever99lbs
    Forever99lbs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Avoid the scale it is evil. Try to weight yourself once a month. Instead taking your measurements every week, you will notice it there first. Are you also following the T25 Nutrition plan?

I don't have the T25 nutrition plan
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I did Ab Intervals today and I really liked it. There were a lot of moves I've never done before.

Also I redid Total Body Circuit and it went a lot better than last night. I discovered that I need to do these workouts first thing in the morning instead of later in the day. Having food in my belly seems to slow me down.

Looking forward to Lower Focus tomorrow!
  • BOLO4Hagatha
    BOLO4Hagatha Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I did Ab Intervals today and I really liked it. There were a lot of moves I've never done before.

Also I redid Total Body Circuit and it went a lot better than last night. I discovered that I need to do these workouts first thing in the morning instead of later in the day. Having food in my belly seems to slow me down.

This!

I did Lower Focus this morning, the burn feels good!
  • Forever99lbs
    Options
    I did Ab intervals but I felt like I didn't burn as much. I might do it again tonight after dinner if I have the energy
  • rainbow198
    Options
    Lower Focus done this morning. It's my favorite workout so far! I did not do cardio...I got 5 miles of walking in today instead. I'm planning on doing Cardio on Sunday. Going to have to burn off some pizza. haha!
  • RadianWear
    Options
    way to go goes. I came down with a cold. praying it goes away by monday so I can start. Really looking forward to it.
  • BOLO4Hagatha
    BOLO4Hagatha Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    STATurday! Lost 2lbs this week following the 5day fast track diet and the workouts. Although I only did one workout on Friday since I had to run an pick up my parents from the airport (their car service never showed up). Plan on doing it today but very satisfied with the results! The foods were delicious, I was never hungry and eventhough I had a cheat chocolate, I think this week was a success.

So 2lbs, -0.5in from waist and arms and -1in from chest. No change in thighs.
  • rainbow198
    Options
    Nice job Bolo!!! Keep it up!

Hope you get well soon Radian.
  • Forever99lbs
    Options
    I'm going to start week 1 again tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to stick to clean eating this time.
  • rainbow198
    Options
    How did your restart go Forever?

Just finished day 1 of week 2. My legs feel great and they are much stronger and more firm. I did walking a lot last week, but I really like the combo of T25, powerwalking and a little strength training. I would not be shocked at all if I have gained weight but lost some inches/bodyfat.
  • Forever99lbs
    Options
    How did your restart go Forever?

I found the Day 1 workout difficult towards the end. I had no energy left but I stayed within my calorie goal which I was pleased with and I lost 1.5lbs in a day.

Will be doing day 2 (speed 1.0) today.
  • rainbow198
    Options
    That's great news! Keep it up! :)