Looking to add "40s and fabulous" friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• kbtommi
    kbtommi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 43. I've been maintaining for the last several months, but have had some "life monkey wrenches" thrown at me lately which has made it more difficult for me. :frown: I would love more 40-something friends to help me stay motivated. :smile:
  • candyauletto
    Options
    You can add me and everyone else is invited to as well.I'm 45 and actually reached my second goal today. Goal #3 is my final goal I'd love motivation since the last of it is always the hardest!
  • trinalily
    trinalily Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm in my 40s and having a few mf pals would be great. Add me, please :)
  • Suezyq47
    Suezyq47 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am 46 and have been on and off here for about 2 years. I have about 40-50 lbs to lose but am unsure because I haven't weighed myself in a while. I find that I get too obsessed by stepping on the scale and I am just trying to eat healthy to feel better. Using MFP helps me to track calories and nutrition. Maybe I will weigh myself sometime soon, but prefer to go with how I feel. Would like to have some friends on here, so feel free to add me????
  • ChiliP43
    Options
    I'm 44 and I am back in school and working full-time and have gained 30 lbs in the last 2.5 years because all I do is sit and snack when I'm stressed about school. I've been a member for a while but this time I am taking it seriously because my whole winter wardrobe is too small and I can't afford, as a student right now, to replace it. Plus I still like my wardrobe.

Please feel free to add me as a friend and we can all do this journey together. I need to be held accountable. :-)