Nita523
Nita523 Posts: 37 Member
Anyone starting this week??

Replies

• pandamars
    pandamars Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I will!
    I started late October but lost track so I'm starting all over again this November :)
  • adoreme214
    adoreme214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I started 12 days ago. I finished the 7 day kickstart this past Monday with 8.4 lbs lost. Now I'm on day 5 of the regular 90 day BR. Good luck and be strong!
  • Nita523
    Options
    I will!
    I started late October but lost track so I'm starting all over again this November :)

Ok great! I just sent you a friend request :)
  • Nita523
    Options
    I started 12 days ago. I finished the 7 day kickstart this past Monday with 8.4 lbs lost. Now I'm on day 5 of the regular 90 day BR. Good luck and be strong!

Great loss!!!! Keep up the hard work :)
  • ulla69
    Options
    I'm starting this Monday.
    It will be my 2nd attempt at BR. My 1st attempt in the summer ended after the 4th week, but this time I'm determined to go through with it. I work in the tourist business and summers are super hectic, but now the tourist season is over and I have plenty of time. So no more excuses :wink:
  • macpak95
    macpak95 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow!!
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow as well!!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I am very glad I found this thread! I have started Body Revolution several times in the past, including last month, but I have never been able to complete it. I will do my first workout tonight after work and I'm hoping with other people doing it right along with me, I will be able to complete the whole program this time around :) Very excited!! Let's do this :happy:
  • mrsmelchett
    Options
    Starting today, my second time around. I loved what it did for me the first time, so hope for more of the same now.

We can do this!
  • Nita523
    Options
    Great! Glad there are a few other folks who started today! Let's keep this thread going to encourage each other as we complete the program :)

I completed the first workout this morning and it went very well. I didn't really get tired at all. In addition to JMBR I'll be running a few days a week and possibly Yoga and Aerobics classes some evenings.
  • 1ZenGirl
    Options
    I just finished mine. I was sweating! Just looking now at Day 2. I think I will enjoy that one a lot more.
  • Nita523
    Options
    Day 2 completed. I felt the burn and sweat a lot more today. Are any of you following the eating plan?? I'm just tracking here through MFP, but I may try a couple of the recipes.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I started yesterday !! Glad to have found this group....

I did day 2 this morning and felt really good!

Now I am trying to plan my meals really well. I do so much better when I plan.
  • 1ZenGirl
    Options
    Workout 2 was much better than the first day! I really enjoyed that one.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Starting today- have attempted it THREE times. Lets hope I complete it this time.
  • dominguezmommy
    dominguezmommy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in with you ladies. My body is hella sweaty after my workout this morning. Determined to complete program. I did my weight and measurements. Blah I will be honest I weighed in Monday at 274 and today at 271.6. I'm 5'10. My goal is to say bye to 270s and ultimate goal is to be under 200 lbs. I have tons of jeans size 14 I'm wanting to wear. I'm in a nasty 16/18 now. Hopefully after this program I can unpack my size 14s.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday! Not fond of cardo days but will work through it. I would rather run for cardo but I am going to stick to the program. After the first month I can ADD running if I want.

So day 3 done!

My goals for today

Get my water in
    Try for an extra short walk this evening
    No eating after 8:00 pm

Have a happy healthy day!!!
  • Nita523
    Options
    Day 3 completed. HATED those suicides and the running man! Hope everyone had a great day!!
  • Nita523
    Options
    Day 4 completed. Didn't really feel the burn as much this morning. Hope you all have a great day!
  • dajel
    dajel Posts: 5
    Options
    I am starting this week! I actually started last night 11/6/13 with my first workout and I am so sore today!