Orange team week 3

13»

Replies

• RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Thank you for holding the auction. It is very highly muchly appreciated.

Ok, I have a week of crunches to do.. LOL

100 crunches I bid for the treadmill
    50 x5 = 250 crunches for the crunches I bought from kayilee

total crunches I need to do this week is 350. Guess I will get started on those tomorrow when I get home from work, LOL. Hey, I need the mid section exercise, so this is a good thing (I think.. ha ha)

Gratz to all who won items to use this week. I will still need to use weights this week, but I can use can's, or my gallon jugs of water etc to do my weights. And I can live a week with no DVD/VHS videos. I have some exercise books that do a really good job too, that are set up daily for a week straight. They work all parts of my body too, so I pulled those out tonight before work. That will be most of my work out this week, with crunches (some are in the exercise books I have, and the treadmill at the gym for warming up)
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    I won the elliptical, hand weights & exercise classes. So, I have to do 80 crunches.

Hey Team Members!

If you were unable to bid today for whatever reason, I am willing to give up the elliptical and hand weights. However, I must have the exercise classes! :smile:

I will still do my 80 crunches even if I give those items up to another member.

Kaylikee~Thanks for taking on the task of running the auction! I know you're very busy with your baby! So, once again thanks for taking the time out of your day to help our team. :flowerforyou:

Good Luck this week everyone!
  • kaylikee
    kaylikee Posts: 68 Member
    You're welcome : ) I actually thought it was fun. I expected more action, though... oh well. : ) always happy to help out!
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Ok, since I was out bit, what exercise am I allowed to do?
  • kaylikee
    kaylikee Posts: 68 Member
    I'm not really sure... I think if you didn't win anything you can't use anything that was listed. but I would check the official week 3 thread to make sure. I just know I don't normally use those things so I didn't bother to bid and since I'll still be doing something it's still considered completed. I wish now I had bid on something just so Ihad to do something different...
  • RaineyLaney
    Well today, I thought outside the box. ha ha, Got a dreaded job done in the yard. Mega raking of leaves.

I also have done 3 sets of 25 crunches, and plan on doing another 25 before bed tonight.

I also did 2 sets of 25 squats for my October challenge early this morning while at work.

I still have a long ways to go on my crunches, but as much as I dread doing so many, I know my tummy will thank me :D

My two free days I have used already.
    1.) Wednesday, I used a DvD work out video doing kickboxing
    2.) Thursday, I used a stationary bike and upper and lower body strength machines along with other machines at the gym.

I was not able to do the "Ghostly gallop" due to extreme severe weather in our area. They even canceled all Halloween trick or treating and trunk treating. High winds, tornado watches, etc, downed tree's and wires. (in fact a 9yr old boy died north of me in Nashville last night by downed electrical wires... News said they weren't sure if he was out trick or treating or not... really sad)
  • Nida1982
    Nida1982 Posts: 16 Member
    hand weights 55

Perhaps im too late... :(
  • RaineyLaney
    I did another 30 crunches yesterday (before I got feeling really sick). Will try to do another 60 (at least) tonight when I get home from work.

I am not sure if I read the rules right, are we suppose to post here daily on what we did, items we used to think outside the box etc?
  • RaineyLaney
    Ok, I need to do 350 crunches this week total (100 for treadmill, and 250 for the 50 crunches I bought)

Nov.1 ..... 100 crunches
    Nov.2 ..... 30 crunches
    Nov.3 ..... 140 crunches
    Total so far 270 crunches.

So far today I have done 40 crunches, so need to do 40 more which I will tackle in a few more minutes for a total of 350 crunches. Wow.