Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Good morning Men.

It has been a while since I've posted here but I check in daily to see how everyone is doing. Not too much activity. But Whorehey is Mr. Consistent. Steady loss for weeks now. Congratulations buddy.

Tomorrow will be 4 weeks since my knee replacement surgery and all is very good. My physical therapist tells me I am way ahead of schedule. In fact her and my doctor have both chastised and warned me to dial it back a little on how hard I push myself.

About a week and a half after the surgery I was able to weigh myself. I had dropped about 10 pounds in that time. I knew it was mainly water and lack of eating due to the medications. I then gained most of it back. However, I weighed myself this week and am officially at 318 for the week. That is about a 6 pound loss since the last chart posting I did. I'll take it.

Not going to do the chart this week but will be back at work next week and the charts will again be posted

Happy Halloween everyone :)

LW 324.4
    CW 318
    Loss 6.4
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Hello Men,
    Well, I'm baaaaaaack. I am now back at work and I guess I'm also back into my old habits. Gained 4 pounds this week. WTH!!!

I'm the only one that posted this week but here is the chart anyways. Hope you are all doing great and look forward to hearing from you.

WeekofOct28_zps651c1579.jpg
  • tim_jennings
    tim_jennings Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm back and I am definitely on a mission. I weighed myself this morning and realized while I was "to busy" I had gotten nearly back to where I started, gaining 60+ pounds from my lowest point last year, and with the holidays coming, I was on a crash course with becoming the heaviest I have ever been. So I have recommitted myself to myself and I am going to focus on being healthy, and getting back to running which I have sorely missed these last few months.

LWW ???
    CWW 322.6
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Glad you're back Tim and Tim!
    Last posted on Oct 9 weight was 198.8
    Current weight 200.6

Going the wrong way, so I'm going to try to be more consistent about posting on this board and logging calories.

Have a good week all.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Greetings Men,

Glad to see a you back Tim. We got 3 times as many updates this week with 3. It's a start. I'm guessing after New Years there will also be more and maybe some news folks. That would be nice.

We are going start fresh and finish off the old year and start the new year strong.

WeekofNov4_zpsbe0b6179.jpg
  • tim_jennings
    Options
    LW 322.6
    CW 318.8
    Loss 3.8

It feels great to be back! Besides the 3.8 loss this week, I also moved up to the next notch on my belt!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone. Looks like its the Tim and Tim show this week. Tim, you are rocking it. Huge loss and again, glad to see you back on here. I continue this see-sawing action that I've been on forever. I have go to do a better job of reigning in my eating since I can't really do too much on the physical activity side of things. I am on another mini vacation starting tomorrow and don't come back to work till December 2.

Next Thursday is of course Thanksgiving so I will not be posting a chart. But, here is this weeks chart. I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving Holiday.

WeekofNov11_zpsaf0409cb.jpg
  • dbw1976
    Options
    LWW = 200.6
    CWW = 199.3
    Loss = 1.3
    Try to keep that up for next week. It's going to be hard as I'm headed for California for the Stanford/Cal football game and some tailgating.

Tim D - sorry I missed your cut off for this week's chart. I will try to be quicker next week.

DW
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

Last month again failed with Treadmill plan and JOINED the Health Club. Had good results during first week. I will post regulary now.

LWW = 198 lbs
    CWW = 191 lbs
    Loss = 7 lbs

Best of Luck to all our Men On Mission..
  • tim_jennings
    Options
    LW 318.8
    CW 317.2

Lost 1.6 pounds. Keeping it going!
  • tim_jennings
    Options
    LW 317.2
    CW 318.4

Not bad considering Thanksgiving was last week. I will take a 1.2 pound gain on Thanksgiving week. Back at it hard this week though!
  • dbw1976
    Options
    LWW = 199.3
    CWW = 201.0
    Gain = 1.7

Well I agree with Tim J, Thanksgiving was good, now to get back at tracking calories before the rest of the Holidays.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Tim and Dave, I appreciate you guys getting your updates in. I'm going to wait a couple more hours and see if anyone else updates before posting the chart.

Looks like we survived Thanksgiving with only a little gain. Lets see if we can maintain or even lose a little by the end of the year.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Looks like my last post started a new page. We have been plodding along here for quite some time. I am hoping to get myself motivated for the upcoming year and get my weight loss headed in the right direction.

Again, if you know anyone you think might be interested in joining, send them an invite.

Here is the chart. Have a Great week.

WeekofNov25_zpsa6e60422.jpg
  • tim_jennings
    Options
    LW 318.4
    CW 315.4
    Loss of 3 pounds

No complaints here!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    LW 318.4
    CW 315.4
    Loss of 3 pounds

No complaints here!

Frickin awesome week Tim! Nicely done.
  • dbw1976
    Options
    LWW = 201.0
    CWW = 199.7
    Loss = 1.3
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Tim and Dave, you guys rock! Great losses this week to the both of you! Mine was only .3 pounds but I'll take it.

Here is this week's chart. Have a great week gentlemen!

WeekofDec2_zps4494c5fb.jpg
  • tim_jennings
    Options
    LW 315.4
    CW 306.0

Loss of 9.4 lbs! Only 6 lbs away from my New Year's goal of under 300.
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Awesome job Tim!

Not so good for me. Somehow I managed to gain 3.6 pounds.

LWW = 199.7
    CWW = 203.3
    Gain = 3.6