• jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Today's motivation from me:

Wp6KsmS.jpg
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't ... you're right" - Henry Ford

.... And sharks, what's it to be .... but of course .... we can!!! :smile: :smile: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • mangobadango
    mangobadango Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Blah...I think this is my last week. I know I won't hit the miles goal and I am heading out of town today so weighed myself today instead of tomorrow and it isn't pretty. I'll post my miles done to help out with the team goal and if by some miracle I am still here next week I will hopefully be back in the groove of exercising. I think the miles just threw me with the fact that I was losing a day to going on vacation.

Sunday: 2 Miles walking the mall plus the 10 minutes of stretching
    Monday: 60 minutes Dancing = 6 miles, plus 10 minutes of stretching
    Tuesday: 60 minutes Circuit = 6 miles, plus 10 minutes of stretching
    Wednesday: 10 minutes stretching
    Thursday: 10 minutes stretching

Sorry guys. This year has been a real struggle for me to find that motivation to keep going like I did last year. There are so many things that I know should make me want to keep pushing, but for whatever reason they just aren't working this week. Will post my weigh in in the other thread.
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Sooooo...

Is it unethical to weigh tomorrow morning AND Saturday morning and turn in whichever number I want to? :laugh:

The further I get into today, the more I seem to be carb-loading...so tomorrow AM might be ugly!
    Some days, I just want STARCHY STUFF!!!
    Mmmmmm....
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Pam - I was half thinking the same thing myself :laugh:

Mango - Hope things settle down for you - I have added your miles on the chart

Ali - I feel sore today!!! But not sorry - long may it continue :tongue:

THURSDAY - week 7

#1 WORKOUT MILES: 50 minutes circuit training (501 cals) 6 miles. ( All required w/o miles to do and all walk/run miles done)
    #2 REPS Core zero, SIT-UPS 30 (all core reps done / all s/ups done)
    #3 FLEXING 10 mins done (All flexing done)
    #4 Personal: FRUIT/VEGGIES : 4
    & Miles goal: Bettystown to Dun Laoghaire 29.66/35 miles done

SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE
  • kristinc06837
    kristinc06837 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Howdy Sharks! Well nesting has finally hit in full force and I am feeling the effects of it for sure. But at least it is keeping me up and moving and not stuffing my face which i want to oh so bad lol

Wednesday

#1 WORKOUT MILES: 12 miles - Light activity 4 hrs - Scrubbing floors walls doors fridge tubs counters oven ect :) I was under the impression if it was beyond regular cleaning it could count :) -
    #2 REPS 200 - 50 biceps and triceps 25 squats sumo squats leg lifts and donkey kicks
    #3 FLEXING 10 mins done
    #4 FRUIT/VEGGIES : 4

Thursday
    #1 Work out miles 12 miles - Light activity 4 hrs - scrubbing moving boxes moving furniture (carefully might i add) hauling trash ect
    #2 Reps 100- 25 biceps triceps squats and sumo squats
    #3 Flexing - 10 mins done
    #4 Fruit/Veggies - 3 servings :)

And here is my motivation for the day

2wlrofk.jpg
  • kristinc06837
    kristinc06837 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Howdy on the reps shari had said before just do what reps I can since cardio and core are a wee bit difficult right now lol so hopefully they still work :) I'm doing them anyways trying to keep my ub stronf for packing around a newborn! Lol its amazing how heavy they can feel since they don't help hold on like my 2 1/2 year old lol

Yes, she told me (on a previous occasion when we had to do core reps) that you could count ANY sort of reps. So I will add your reps to the chart now.

Yes Ali and Kristin,
    Sheri confirmed same to me today ... and she also said she is so proud that Kristin is staying with the challenge. Go Kristin go, you are a true inspiration. :drinker:

Yay! and Thank you you guys you keep throwing that word around but it's seriously you guys that keep me up and moving other wise the urge to sit and watch a marathon of NCIS would probably have been my goals this week lol! But instead this house is rearranged and spotless lol My hubby is going to be very surprised when he walks in tomorrow that's for sure lol but I a so sore I don't think I am going to be doing much moving other making dinner tonight :) Chicken burritos with refried black beans! Yum! I hope lol my pregnant brain thinks it will sound good whether or not it will are two totally different things!
  • barkingbetty
    barkingbetty Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Here are my results for Thursday. I don't know about y'all, but I am sore in the core area! Those full sit-ups are killers when you are used to crunches! :laugh:

THURSDAY:
    workout: swimming fast laps 60 minutes + stationary bike 40 minutes.
    miles: 9
    calories burned: 974
    core reps: 200
    full sit-ups: 50
    flex time: 10 minutes
    fruit/veggies: 8 servings

Goodnight!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    348ogtj.jpg
  • pamcuster
    Options
    Bacon? Thanks...I'd love some!

Thursday:

workout miles: 4 (40 min yoga)
    actual miles: 2 (40 min walk with my 12-yr-old)
    stretch: 10 min
    core reps: 125
    sit-ups: 40 (not at one time! 2x20! - yes, Melissa, these are horrid!)
    fr/veg: NO...only two...I'm having a starchy carb (& tequila) kinda day! OK?

Yeah...I'm thinking Saturday's weight will probably be better! :noway: :laugh:
  • kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Wednesday

1. 53 mins, 454 cals Zumba= 6.36 miles

2. 0 reps, 0 situps

3. 10 mins stretching done

4. no on f&v

Thursday

1. 50 mins, 591 cals Kenpo X= 6 miles

2. 125 core reps= 50 ab twists, 25 each ab roll ups, back extensions, good mornings

3. 10 mins stretching done

4. yes to f&v
  • pamcuster
    Options
    "Abs are made in the kitchen."

(This is my *encouragement* to ME after that crazy-calorie-day yesterday!)

Oh, and I was down .6 of a silly pound this morning, but I'm going to see what the scale says tomorrow (if I can be GOOD today!)

I've updated the chart...

GOOD JOB to those of you already posting great losses this week!!!
  • jaajh
    Options
    THURSDAY:

WORKOUT: 32 minutes circuit training + 20 minutes aerobics + 10 minutes lower body workout. Total 62 minutes and 7 miles.
    Calories burned: 608
    (31 miles done. Another 9 to go to my goal! )

REPS: 50 sit-ups (just can't help myself :laugh: )

STRETCHING: Did my 10 minutes

FRUIT / VEG: 5 servings

SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE! (Mine only! Thanks Pam!)

And I DID weigh myself today (although had considered your idea Pam!) My family is entertaining our friends tonight and I REFUSE to be worrying about what I eat when it is my last chance to relax with my friend for who knows how long! SO the scale might not be at all pretty tomorrow :laugh: Really glad it smiled at me this morning though - totally improved my mood for today :love:

I won't be on here until 10 am tomorrow now, but will be on then to update all your information and deal with the weigh ins.

GET THOSE LAST MINUTE MILES IN SHARKS!
  • jaajh
    Options
    igYoBQt.jpg

And the Sharks do just keep getting better and better!
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Friday is always pizza night in our house! I make a homemade crust, and add sauce and light cheese. Delicious and pretty healthy! But- you shouldn't go through all that trouble! Have you seen the new stuffed crust pizza at Pizza Hut? MMM! Nom-nom!

Pizza_Hut_pepperoni_pizza.bmp
  • barkingbetty
    barkingbetty Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Here is my Friday morning workout:

Workout: stationary bike 40 minutes
    Miles: 4
    Calories: 298
    Flexibility: 10 minutes

Have a great day everyone!!:flowerforyou:
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Wednesday - week 7

#1 WORKOUT MILES: 5 miles Leslie Sansone (3 for the actual miles and 2 for the workout mile)
    #2 REPS Core 300 , SIT-UPS 100 (0core / 0 sit ups left)
    #3 FLEXING 10 mins done (10 minute youtube video)
    #4 FRUIT/VEGGIES - 5 Servings
    Miles goal: From my house to my sister's house= 34 miles (11/34 miles )
    Thursday- week 7

#1 WORKOUT MILES: 125 mins Just Dance Wii = 15 miles, 1027 cals burned
    #2 REPS Core 50, SIT-UPS 0
    #3 FLEXING 10 mins done
    #4 FRUIT/VEGGIES: 3 servings
    Miles goal: From my house to my sister's house= 26/34 miles done

I have to say, if I didn't have my video games I don't think I'd have as many miles. I even pulled D in for some of the partner dances.
  • kvonjohn
    Options

And I DID weigh myself today (although had considered your idea Pam!) My family is entertaining our friends tonight and I REFUSE to be worrying about what I eat when it is my last chance to relax with my friend for who knows how long! SO the scale might not be at all pretty tomorrow :laugh: Really glad it smiled at me this morning though - totally improved my mood for today :love:

So glad you are in a good mood! Have a great time and enjoy your friend :drinker:

eta: I saw the chart and realized I didn't give you #s for my f&v for Wed and Thu. They are 2 and 4. Sorry about that.
  • kvonjohn
    Options
    Eric-Thomas-Inspiration-Motivation_zps8c22b2c9.jpg
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Eric-Thomas-Inspiration-Motivation_zps8c22b2c9.jpg

I came here to smack talk yous all but saw this ^^^^ and have to say that I think that is awesome...
    okay yes where was I... Wolverines Rock!!!!!!