Water 15/35

Tuesday 28th November 2013

Workout: 105 total
    Calories Burned: 424
    Reps: 25 core, 50 LB, 25 UB
    Stretching: 10 min

Water 20/35

Weight in 151.6

No family worked out with me, but I made sure to get extra activity in during Thanksgiving. :)
  • twinmom_112002
    twinmom_112002 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Workout:
    Workout: 72 minutes (3.5 mile run; 1.9 mile walk - entire family...dh, me and dd1 running, dd2 and ds on bikes)
    Calories Burned: 536
    Reps: 200
    Stretching: 10min (foam rolling)

Thursday Workout:
    Workout: 95 minutes (family run to breakfast and then family walk after turkey)
    Calories Burned: 602
    Reps: 0
    Stretching: 10min (foam rolling)

Weight: 122.1
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i-love-you-food.jpg
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Thurs

105 (45 min walk with family & 60 min kickboxing class)
    885 cals
    100 (4x25 sit upcs)
    8 min flex

• weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    November 28th (Thursday)

Workout: 90
    Calories Burned: 689
    Reps: 200 (LB)
    Stretching: 20 mins

Points this week:

Water: 20/35 (M/10,T/11,W/12,Th/10
    Workout: 20 points
    Family Workout. 50 points

(walk along breakwater with brother, sister-in-law and hubs)

November 29th (Friday)

Workout: 90
    Calories Burned: 356
    Stretching: 20 mins

Points this week:

Water: 25/35 (M/10,T/11,W/12,Th/10,F/12
    Workout: 20 points
    Family Workout. 50 points

Weigh in: 129.1

Hope everyone has a great weekend..

• khadijaasafi
    khadijaasafi Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thursday Workout:
    Workout: 41.39
    cals: 389
    stretching 8 min
    reps: 100

Saturday:
    workout: 1:30 mins bike ride
    cals: 506
    reps 100
    stretching 8 mins
    weight 162.2
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    Friday Reps 100 mason trist & high knees

Saturday finished my reps

150 reps mixture of leg raises, bicep curls, bridges etc
    8 mins stretch

I'll log it all on Friday's as there's no Saturday on chart

Weigh in 149.2
  • twinmom_112002
    Options
    Tomorrow starts a new month. Have you heard the saying that 30 days makes a habit. What habits are you willing to develop in December? Here are my 3...

1. Run at least a mile a day.

2. Go gluten free.

3. No computer after the hubby gets home. Going to try and get him on board for this one.
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    okay I'll join you

I'll write mine later and post
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    Do December

1) Take my multivitamin
    2) 30 Day shred
    3) 8 Glasses of water (dropped off doing this 2 weeks ago)
  • twinmom_112002
    Options
    Tomorrow starts a new month. Have you heard the saying that 30 days makes a habit. What habits are you willing to develop in December? Here are my 3...

1. Run at least a mile a day.

2. Go gluten free. --- Changing to limit myself to 1 diet coke a day

3. No computer after the hubby gets home. Going to try and get him on board for this one.
  • twinmom_112002
    Options
    Love it kelly! I started my whole journey with the shred. I probably still have it memorized!
  • weefreemen
    Options
    I'll join you both as well, sounds like a great idea

1. Do 30 shredders every day
    2. No computer/iPad after 1900 hours
    3. No refined carbs after 1500 hours

Great idea. Thx
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Friday 29th November 2013

Workout: 90 total
    Calories Burned: 392
    Stretching: 10 min

Water 25/35

Saturday 29th November 2013

off

Water 30/35
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    Love it kelly! I started my whole journey with the shred. I probably still have it memorized!

I've done it a few times, I prefer ripped but it's longer dvds and it'll be easier for me to fit the shred in... now let's see if I get it in on the 25th hahaha
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    Sheri Status update

I am SO sorry everyone...with my mom here I have had zero time to work on this weeks challenge. First off....its like 4:30 in the morning...so I am going back to sleep but I just wanted you guys to know the challenge will run Monday - Saturday this week since I haven't been able to put up the challenge - I will get it up sometime today/tonight - Because I'm running so late though...if you have a Sunday workout you can use it towards the challenge this week as well. So if Sunday is a normal day for you...it Will Count! I'm sorry to be so far behind...I just haven't had any alone time to work on this....I appreciate your patience with me!
  • twinmom_112002
    Options
    The challenge is gnarly this week! Hopefully I will be able to find the time to do the 90 minute work-outs!

As for my own December challenge.... I managed my mile despite my daughter crashing less than a quarter of a mile into it and almost ripping off her big toe nail (sent her home with dh) and I only had 1 diet coke yesterday (this killed me last night....). I hit the computer twice after 3 but to be fair it was a boring night and dh isn't on board with this one.
  • weefreemen
    Options
    You are off to a great start with your December challenge, especially tough if DH won't buy in. Hope your daughter is doing better today, a very painful injury..

The challenge is gnarly this week! Hopefully I will be able to find the time to do the 90 minute work-outs!

As for my own December challenge.... I managed my mile despite my daughter crashing less than a quarter of a mile into it and almost ripping off her big toe nail (sent her home with dh) and I only had 1 diet coke yesterday (this killed me last night....). I hit the computer twice after 3 but to be fair it was a boring night and dh isn't on board with this one.
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    Evening all (at least it is here)

I did the shred today (and yesterday) and have taking my vits and drank my water! Yeah.. Me :)

Not sure how my challenge week is actually going to go, I been doing house stuff today... painting, sorting, moving furniture etc etc... so I only got the shred in... which leaves me 5 days - I don't workout on a Saturday (although I could to get stuff done)

So I have Spinning (30mins) tomorrow and kickboxing (60mins) Thursday what I'd class as vigorous... I'd also say I'd class my running as this but I was going to do HIIT running for the 4 days... feel free to ignore me... I'm sort of talking out loud as this week looks pretty intense ... especially with having to do 4 lots of HIIT @ 15 mins and 4 days stretching plus fit in 2x 90 min... I'll have to do at least one day of all three which makes it 115 mins... wouldn't be so bad but HITT running is hard and I have to do at least a 20 mins vigorous.... humm and most likely have to do it altogether as it'll be gym because my neighbour works nights so can't exactly do insanity while she's trying to sleep :)

|'m sure I'll figure it out... on a plus my living / dining room looks nice (apart from the fact it's not decorated yet) but got the kids to decorate the tree so looks nice and homely.. I honestly keep looking around and thinking when I'm I going to be finished :)

Actually I've just had a thought (about the HIIT) I could do 2 days of 20 min tempo runs and 2 days HIIT and do my other 2 days HIIT in the kuchen at home doing Jump rope....

.. and I just realised I'm going to have to do either the tempo or run HIIT after spinning, I better not take the car as my legs will be shaking ....

HAPPY MONDAY ALL, Hope you have a great day xx
  • twinmom_112002
    Options
    Sort of SOL for this week already. My run today has been cancelled because the youngest ran her face into a wall. Too worried about her to let her go to practice. Don't think she did any deep damage but not sure that 2 hours of swimming are a good idea. Normally I would run during her swim or before I pick the kids up from school but this week is min. day so they get out at the same time I do.

I can fit in my 1 mile run (10 min. is no big deal) but 90 minutes seems impossible right now.