WOLVERINE TEAM PAGE

Options

Replies

• love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    10d9p1k.jpg

Morning My Wolveriners!!!! Today this thinking Tuesday. I know many of us have been through some obstacles but we are living and we are here. Making a change and making a difference in our lives.

QOTD: If you care to share think about your past and where you are today, do you think you would have been here and why?

For me this is kinda of a loaded question because I still am a work in progress and have much more growing to do, but as far as where I have come from. I am pretty darn proud of myself. Being a young mother, going through a failed marriage and having many people I loved hurt me, I am still standing and have always maintained employment, I am healthy and I have two great kids my angels that I will do anything for. Looking back at it would I think I would be here no but I am sure glad I am not where I use to be.

Have a wonderful day love muffins :flowerforyou:
  • love9705
    Options
    tumblr_m97l8y2OQl1rya2qqo1_500.jpg

Keep moving forward!

QOTD: Share something if you wish that will take you from 0 to 60 in the blink of an eye?

-> I am pretty easy going, but it does drive me bonkers when someone doesn't use their turn signals until the last second. :grumble:

Artemis that drive me crazy too. I always joke and say I wish I had and automatic hand that I could reach out my car and just smack them lol...
  • love9705
    Options
    I saw this today and thought of you Love, what you were saying about doing stuff for people and feel like you're getting used!

Mn7HmSY.jpg?1

My pet peeve is when I have a complaining and Dave will say is it that time of month, it doesn't matter what time of month I can't seem to be able to complain without it... he seems to invalidate what I'm saying by countering it with ow you're due on so you don't really mean it, man that seriously get's my back up which makes it worse because, he says as I'm getting angry it must mean I am doesn't matter if I point out I just been on or anything... seriously boils my piss that one

Yes men think they can blame everything on that when it come but they fail to realize it is a man too TOM (time of month) so they are still wrong lol...
  • love9705
    Options
    October 27th (Monday)

Workout: 62
    Calories Burned: 486
    Reps: 200 - 100 torso twist, 100 belly tucks
    Stretching: 5

Points Tracking:

#1 Water 5/35 pts
    #2 Sodium 5/35 pts 2500
    #3 Workout 10/60 pts 62mins
    #4 Bad Habit /25
    #5 Good Habit /25
    #6 Team Talk 1/7 pts 1pts
    #7 Smack Talk 5/5 main page
    #8 Steps 5pts 164

Total pts monday-31
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    @mailaig- sorry! It was 35 minutes. :) FR sent.
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    We thinks it looks like you guys is SLACKIN'!!

dolphin-lanuguage.jpg
  • twinmom_112002
    twinmom_112002 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Sunday
    Bad Habit: ___/25pts
    Good Habit: __/25pts
    Water - 128oz: 5/35pts
    Sodium - 1985mg: 5/35pts
    60min W/Os: 5/60pts
    Team Talk: 1/7pts
    Smack Talk: 5/5pts

Cummulative Points:

Sunday Workout:
    WO -30 minutes (yoga)
    cals - 69
    Reps - 300
    flex - 14 mins (get out of bed stretch)
    stairs - 100
  • twinmom_112002
    twinmom_112002 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    QOTD: I think that everything we have been through shapes us as who we are today. I run because I love it and because it keeps me healthy (and I get alone time) but also to be an example for my kids. I was raised by a yo-yo dieting mother who didn't do anything physical so neither did I until 4 years ago. I want my kids to see me as an active adult to hopefully become one themselves.
  • weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    QOTD;

Thanks for sharing this, and in return........

Nearly 28 years ago, I found myself with an 18 month old baby in a disastrous marriage. He was a drinker and an abuser, and it staggers me to this day that I ever married the prat. It left me so completely demoralised and with a complete lack of self-worth. But silver linings and all that, I met my current husband only a few short months later, he has been my rock, my best friend and a wonderful loving husband and father. He is the Dad that my son never had, they are closer than any blood tie could make them and he legally adopted Matthew when he was 8. The other yobbo refused to ever pay support and willingly gave him up as there could never be a financial demand made on him that way. As I said, PRAT!

So hang in there, love, trust and beauty may only be just around the corner. We've now been married very happily 25 years and I would never have believed that when I was 27 ...

From Love9705:

Morning My Wolveriners!!!! Today this thinking Tuesday. I know many of us have been through some obstacles but we are living and we are here. Making a change and making a difference in our lives.

QOTD: If you care to share think about your past and where you are today, do you think you would have been here and why?

For me this is kinda of a loaded question because I still am a work in progress and have much more growing to do, but as far as where I have come from. I am pretty darn proud of myself. Being a young mother, going through a failed marriage and having many people I loved hurt me, I am still standing and have always maintained employment, I am healthy and I have two great kids my angels that I will do anything for. Looking back at it would I think I would be here no but I am sure glad I am not where I use to be.

[/quote]
  • weefreemen
    Options
    Who doesn't love puppies... :) ?

98d5c323fdac1359e0d6c3f11928c0cf_zps7f0a90e3.jpg
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    @ Gillian

osgR05u.gif

@ all the rest

jSFwiVB.jpg
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Logged to here!
  • weefreemen
    Options
    @Kelly

Thanks so much for the greetings, love it! :)

Out for supper tonight, and I'll be good but I'm adopting an "I don't care" attitude to the number of calories for one day!
  • love9705
    Options
    QOTD;

Thanks for sharing this, and in return........

Nearly 28 years ago, I found myself with an 18 month old baby in a disastrous marriage. He was a drinker and an abuser, and it staggers me to this day that I ever married the prat. It left me so completely demoralised and with a complete lack of self-worth. But silver linings and all that, I met my current husband only a few short months later, he has been my rock, my best friend and a wonderful loving husband and father. He is the Dad that my son never had, they are closer than any blood tie could make them and he legally adopted Matthew when he was 8. The other yobbo refused to ever pay support and willingly gave him up as there could never be a financial demand made on him that way. As I said, PRAT!

So hang in there, love, trust and beauty may only be just around the corner. We've now been married very happily 25 years and I would never have believed that when I was 27 ...

From Love9705:

[/quote]

Whoa thanks soooo much for this cause there are many days I do get lonely and think that I will never be happily in love again although when I think about it not sure I was the first time lol... I think I was more in love with the idea of being in love if that makes sense. But thanks so much for sharing and you have giving me hope that there is still some good men out there woohooo I still have a chance lol...
  • love9705
    Options
    @Kelly

Thanks so much for the greetings, love it! :)

Out for supper tonight, and I'll be good but I'm adopting an "I don't care" attitude to the number of calories for one day!

Happy Birthday honey bunch and I so agree with that dont care calories for the day. It ya biiiiiiiiiirthday enjoy to the fullest and wishing you many many more :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • love9705
    Options
    QOTD: I think that everything we have been through shapes us as who we are today. I run because I love it and because it keeps me healthy (and I get alone time) but also to be an example for my kids. I was raised by a yo-yo dieting mother who didn't do anything physical so neither did I until 4 years ago. I want my kids to see me as an active adult to hopefully become one themselves.

I totally agree and is one of my reason also. My son plays football and is very active and my daughter I have her in dance and karate and I was tired of feeling like the frumpy mom when I was with them. Now they come for runs and walks with me too.
  • Artemis726
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Gillian!!! So happy that you found love and happiness after living through that. :flowerforyou:
  • Artemis726
    Options
    Tuesday

Workout: 94 minutes
    Calories 463- zumba/hike/walk
    100 Core
    5 mins flex

150 stairs

(1) Water: 10/35
    (2) Sodium: 5/35
    (3) Workouts: 15 /60 **
    (4) Bad Habit: /25 points
    5) New Habit: /25 points
    (6) Positive Comment on Group page: 2/ 7 M -Y
    (7) Competitive/smack talk on other teams page 5/ 5 -gave the Dolphins a great cookie recipe! HAHA!
  • Artemis726
    Options
    fitnessmot7.jpg
  • weefreemen
    Options
    October 29th (tuesday)

Workout: 65
    Calories Burned: 251
    Reps: 0
    Stretching: 15
    Stairs: 15x20 = 300 stairs (Monday)
    15x15 = 225 stairs (Sunday)
    15x10 = 150 stairs (Tuesday)
    Recipe tried: 25 (posted Tuesday)

Points Tracking:

#1 Water 10/35 pts (M/10, T/12
    #2 Sodium 10/35 pts (M/1754, T/1895)
    #3 Workout 20/60 pts (M,T)
    #4 Bad Habit 25 pts (2/7 days)
    #5 Good Habit 25 pts (1/4 days)
    #6 Team Talk 2/7 pts (M,T)
    #7 Smack Talk 5/5 Sharks & Dolphins (Monday)

Cumulative: 26/47

I tried Grandma Jackie's Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins..

I did add a little bit of mace for the pumpkin and used a few crumbles of graham crackers for the bottom rather than vanilla cookies. (Just because I had them in the house)

They were amazingly delicious, made them for my birthday tea, so lovely to have a nice treat, that was healthy for us.
    (posted on main page)

Logged to here! :)