Weight in : 142.5lbs
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    My Thursday

150 mins (90&60)
    cals 605
    reps 250
    stretch 1x7 - I forgot about the other one, so I did 30 mins reps and 30 mins stretch this morning.

On my Fridays note, I'll not log yet as the first 30 mins was reps got 500 in but wore my hrm so have a cal burn, so I can put them as a workout or as reps, so I'll wait to see what the team needs more.

My weigh in is 153.6 lose of 0.6lbs but I'll take it considering it's my shark week :)

• love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Thursday 10/24/13

w/o-127 mins
    747 cals
    14 mins stretch -7minx (2x)

#1 Water - 5/ 35 pts (M-Yes- 88oz T- yes-96oz W-yes-64 Th-yes-64 Fri- S- Su )
    #2 Sodium - 5 /35 pts (M-Yes-1485mg T-yes-2200mg W-yes-1620 Th-yes-2500 Fri- S- Su )
    #3 Workout - 10 / 60 pts (M- yes 108mins T-yes-123mins W- yes-47mins-Th-yes-123 Fri- S- Su )
    #4 Bad Habit: --/25 pts (M-yes T-yesW-yesTh-yes Fri-S-Su)
    #5 Good Habit: --/25 pts (M-yes T-yes W-yes- Th-yes Fri- S- Su )
    #6 Team Talk: 1/ 7 pts (M-Yes T-yes W-yes Th-yes Fri- S- Su )
    #7 Smack Talk: - 0 / 5pts -

Today's total points-21
  • love9705
    Options
    Happy Fabulous Friday Wolveriners!!!!!

"Don't let anyone steal your joy"

weigh in-182.4

Hope everyone has a great day!!
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in: 153.0
  • Artemis726
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpTE6uesQXcRmwLgwRmUXZQJppYwY4rXBjOjgohEezmJKVmQXdiw
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    Okay after I posted I decided to go pick up my skipping rope and knock out some reps so I could log my circuit as mins, to help the team out better..

So My Friday

30 Mins (circuit)
    212 cals
    30 mins stretch
    612 reps ( cardio jump rope, forgot how much I loved jumping rope)

Logged!
  • love9705
    Options
    You guys are the best and I loved all the tips and tricks and I plan on trying a few myself.

Been stressing a bit lately about a few things in my life which leads me to today's question.

It's free Friday's- If you care to share tells us something your dealing with and would love to improve.

For me I overextend myself to undeserving people. Its crazy because I know at times I am being used and taken advantage of but I still help. Which only leads me to more tears and bigger headache. I have always been this way but as I get older and am learning more about myself. I realize I am actually the person that is hurting myself the worst. People will treat you how you allow them too. I am working on how to say No.
  • Artemis726
    Options
    New weigh-in (went to the bathroom- TMI and LOL), 152.6 :D
  • twinmom_112002
    twinmom_112002 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Thursday

Bad Habit: --/25pts
    Good Habit: --/25pts
    Water - 128oz: 20/35pts
    Sodium - 1985mg: 20/35pts
    60min W/Os: 35/60pts
    Team Talk: 3/7pts
    Smack Talk: 5/5pts

Cummulative Points:

Thurday's Workout:
    WO -63 (run with end hill)
    cals - 583
    Reps 0
    flex - 14 mins

Friday Workout:
    WO -45 (walk)
    cals - 270
    Reps 0
    flex - 0 mins (going to do it tonight)

Current weight is 122.6 (slightly up)
  • twinmom_112002
    Options
    Friday Deal...I am continually placing the chess pieces of our family schedule on the board and making sure everyone gets everything done and where they need to be. My son plays club soccer and AYSO, his twin swims club and my youngest plays club soccer and just moved up levels in club swim (which means she has sports practice 5 days a week). the challenge is not taking a back seat to their needs. Getting my runs in. I failed twice this week.
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    Logged, taking my daughter to hair dresses but will be back to enter stuff before deadlines!
  • gmoneylemus
    Options
    Wed 25mins 333call
    200 situps
    50 curls
    50 bent over rows

Thursday
    40mis 667cal
    200 situps
    50 curls
    50 bent over rows

Weigh in - .7
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    Fell free to ignore my rant

Well that plan didn't happen, got to school and there was another little girl bringing Brody over to me... the friend said to me that Brody has been ill since dinner time and she'd been looking after her, I thanked her and asked Brody why she hadn't asked to come home - she was lily white, eyes red, very drained looking and could barely stand and looked very teary so I give her a hug and she just burst out crying she said, that she has a really bad headache, feels sick and has stomach ache... I felt her head and she was burning up, so I asked her if she'd told her teacher she said yes.

I mean when the other girl brought her over she was practically helping her to stand up... no teacher around whats so ever, I was getting livid at this point so I went to see the headmaster.. he didn't know she'd been ill but said she look it and said we could go speak to her teacher... who had, at this point just come out on the court yard and saw us and came over... he started to say it was touch and go with her and the decision to send her home or not, then he went on to say that he'd spoke to her about it at break and she'd said that she was okay to last the day.....even if this was correct there's no way they should of kept her there so I was talking to Brody in-front of them and said to her, if she was ever ill at school again like she was today then to tell them to ring me, so I could pick her up as children shouldn't be at school when ill... then I said better get you straight home... I thought I best remove myself from the situation before I got real angry.... I didn't believe a word the teacher had said to me at all.. and when we got away I asked Brody about the conversation... and basically what he told me she'd said hadn't happened, she told him she was ill and he told her that she be okay until home time... I knew it because the girl had said she was looking after her all day... I'm so glad that they are off a week give me time to calm down!!!!

She's flat out on the sofa, I've managed to bring her temperature down and she's vomited... I honestly hate seeing my kids ill and the fact that he didn't send her home and then blatantly lied to my face
  • twinmom_112002
    Options
    I would be so pissed! I would make sure that they know they are to call you as soon as she looks ill. In addition, if I were another mother I would be pissed that the teacher decided it was okay for your daughter to exposed my kid to the illness for that long.

Hope she feels better soon! And that no one else in the house gets it!
  • love9705
    Options
    Fell free to ignore my rant

Well that plan didn't happen, got to school and there was another little girl bringing Brody over to me... the friend said to me that Brody has been ill since dinner time and she'd been looking after her, I thanked her and asked Brody why she hadn't asked to come home - she was lily white, eyes red, very drained looking and could barely stand and looked very teary so I give her a hug and she just burst out crying she said, that she has a really bad headache, feels sick and has stomach ache... I felt her head and she was burning up, so I asked her if she'd told her teacher she said yes.

I mean when the other girl brought her over she was practically helping her to stand up... no teacher around whats so ever, I was getting livid at this point so I went to see the headmaster.. he didn't know she'd been ill but said she look it and said we could go speak to her teacher... who had, at this point just come out on the court yard and saw us and came over... he started to say it was touch and go with her and the decision to send her home or not, then he went on to say that he'd spoke to her about it at break and she'd said that she was okay to last the day.....even if this was correct there's no way they should of kept her there so I was talking to Brody in-front of them and said to her, if she was ever ill at school again like she was today then to tell them to ring me, so I could pick her up as children shouldn't be at school when ill... then I said better get you straight home... I thought I best remove myself from the situation before I got real angry.... I didn't believe a word the teacher had said to me at all.. and when we got away I asked Brody about the conversation... and basically what he told me she'd said hadn't happened, she told him she was ill and he told her that she be okay until home time... I knew it because the girl had said she was looking after her all day... I'm so glad that they are off a week give me time to calm down!!!!

She's flat out on the sofa, I've managed to bring her temperature down and she's vomited... I honestly hate seeing my kids ill and the fact that he didn't send her home and then blatantly lied to my face

I bow to you because I think I would have lost my cool I hope the little lady feel better. That is one thing I can say about my daughter's school they call for everything. One day she was coughing to much no fever nothing just had a cough they call to ask if it was ok to give her a cough drop and to let me know she was coughing alot.

Teacher got scared cause he saw you taking to the headmaster. Shame on him and Im glad you made it a point to tell them this should not ever happen again.
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    I'm still livid, she's really poorly, there's no rash or anything and it is going around and she's most likely got it from school anyway.. I've think the head realized how fuming I was... I hate children been at school when they ill, it's all down to target attendance and if your child's off for over a certain amount of days you get letters.... at their old school when my mam died, she lived not too far but I didn't drive then, so it was about a 2 hour journey to get there to help my sister arrange stuff and I kept the kids off for 3 days to be able to arrange the funeral and they were also grieving. I got a letter about Brody's attendance as she'd been off for 5 days total (she kept getting head-lice from school so I kept her off to treat it twice prior) and even though they knew why she was off and it even said on the attendance sheet family bereavement, they had the nerve to say that if her attendance didn't improve they where calling a meeting... I never went in to the office about that because I was in no frame of mind to deal with it and I may of been up on a charge had I done so... I dislike absence rules and targets because parents do send their children to school when unwell so they don't get letters.. I refuse to send mine in, if they unwell I'm their mother and I want to take care of them....
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    s0gkqKO.jpg?1
  • Artemis726
    Options
    Aww Kelly. :( So sorry that Brody is ill and that the school was so idiotic! Similar experiences when our oldest was in Pre-Kindergarten led us to homeschooling- believe it or not. (((hugs))) to you both!
  • Artemis726
    Options
    Friday share- I don't ask for help enough from DH. Sometimes I expect him to be a mind-reader or to just see the obvious on what needs to happen or what should be cleaned. Instead of asking for help, I'll seethe about it and take it all on my shoulders. I'm really trying to just speak up- we're all happier when life is more balanced.