WOLVERINE TEAM PAGE

Options

Replies

• weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Logged to here...

@twinmom. Awesome story about the Dolphins, that is just too cool. Glad the legs have relaxed a little this evening and congrats on the PB...

I have your cumulative points for the week at 189, not 139 because of the 50 points for the habits.

@Zzzia - I have increased your points for the sodium, as I have it at 25 points, not 20, sadly however, I've had to deduct 10 each for your good and bad habits. You have to be able to complete all committed habits, to not do so is a -10 deduction. I know it was a dreadful work week for you, you did great to get done what you did...
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    happy sunday wolveriners!!! hope everyone had a geat weekend.

"Do unto others as you woukd have them do unto you."
  • love9705
    Options
    Friday 10/25/13

#1 Water - 5/ 35 pts (M-Yes- 88oz T- yes-96oz W-yes-64 Th-yes-64 Fri-y-64 S- Su )
    #2 Sodium - 5 /35 pts (M-Yes-1485mg T-yes-2200mg W-yes-1620 Th-yes-2500 Fri-y-938 S- Su )
    #3 Workout - 0 / 60 pts (M- yes 108mins T-yes-123mins W- yes-47mins-Th-yes-123 Fri-no S-no Su )
    #4 Bad Habit: --/25 pts (M-yes T-yesW-yesTh-yes Fri-yes S-Su)
    #5 Good Habit: --/25 pts (M-yes T-yes W-yes- Th-yes Fri-yes S- Su )
    #6 Team Talk: 1/ 7 pts (M-Yes T-yes W-yes Th-yes Fri- yes S- Su )
    #7 Smack Talk: - 0 / 5pts -

Friday's total-11pts

Saturday 10/26/13

#1 Water - / 35 pts (M-Yes- 88oz T- yes-96oz W-yes-64 Th-yes-64 Fri-y-64 S-no Su )
    #2 Sodium - 5 /35 pts (M-Yes-1485mg T-yes-2200mg W-yes-1620 Th-yes-2500 Fri-y-938 S-yes 2462 Su )
    #3 Workout - 0 / 60 pts (M- yes 108mins T-yes-123mins W- yes-47mins-Th-yes-123 Fri-no S-no Su )
    #4 Bad Habit: --/25 pts (M-yes T-yesW-yesTh-yes Fri-yesS-yesSu)
    #5 Good Habit: --/25 pts (M-yes T-yes W-yes- Th-yes Fri-yes S-yes Su )
    #6 Team Talk: 1/ 7 pts (M-Yes T-yes W-yes Th-yes Fri- yes S-yes Su )

Saturday Total-6

Sunday 10/27/13

Sunday Workout:
    WO -176 minutes
    cals - 1364
    Reps 0
    stretch -7 mins
    stairs - 120 (this is easy, I have stairs inside the house and outside)

#1 Water -5 / 35 pts (M-Yes- 88oz T- yes-96oz W-yes-64 Th-yes-64 Fri-y-64 S-no Su-72 )
    #2 Sodium - 5 /35 pts (M-Yes-1485mg T-yes-2200mg W-yes-1620 Th-yes-2500 Fri-y-938 S-yes 2462 Su 1474 )
    #3 Workout - 10 / 60 pts (M- yes 108mins T-yes-123mins W- yes-47mins-Th-yes-123 Fri-no S-no Su y 176 )
    #4 Bad Habit: --25/25 pts (M-yes T-yesW-yesTh-yes Fri-yesS-yesSu yes)
    #5 Good Habit: --25/25 pts (M-yes T-yes W-yes- Th-yes Fri-yes S-yes Su yes )
    #6 Team Talk: 1/ 7 pts (M-Yes T-yes W-yes Th-yes Fri- yes S-yes Su yes )
    #8 steps: 5pts -120

Sundays total=76

Total points for the week-179
  • lobstergirl
    lobstergirl Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    October 27th Sunday

Workout: 40
    Calories Burned: 460
    Reps: reps: -
    Stretching: 5

#1 Water - 35/35 pts (MTuWThFSaSu)
    #2 Sodium - 30/35 pts (M-1304Tu-1687W-1802Th-909Sa- 1684 Su-1308)
    #3 Workout 50/60 pts (MTuWThFSu)
    #4 Bad Habit:-10 /25 pts (MTuWTh)
    #5 Good Habit: 25/25 pts ((MTuWThFrSaSu)
    #6 Team Talk: 6/7 pts (MTuWedThFSu)
    #7 Smack Talk: - 5/5 pts (Geckos -Wednesday )

Cumulative: 141

Woohoo!

It's Monday I'm on a delayed train due to pesky wee storm and pesky Aunt Flo has popped by!

I'm alive I have my health and I feel great!

Looking forward to smashing this weeks challenge and trying - yet again to get a grip over the weekend on my bad habit grr!

On the plus side I had 3 roll ups whearas the previous weekend I had about ten so I'm heading in the right direction - slow and steady wins the race n all that!

Don't be too hard on yourselves wolverines - have a great week!!

Xxx
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Morning my fellow wolverines, Happy Monday... I feel like a bangles song coming on... as we all are off this week :smile: and so as long as the weather (predict to be worst winds since 87) we going to show Dad the new hiking route and also we (or should I say kids) are going on a bike ride, I'll don my running kit :) I may even try spinning tomorrow as I've decided to stick to sober October and miss running club, they running from and too a pub and going in after, it's also starting from a different area Dave has said he'll give me a lift but I won't to complete my challenge, so they do a spinning class and I may go to that and maybe go on the dreadmill :noway:

P6ysFT5.jpg?1

@ twinmom - glad you got to show them dolphins how it's done on your race :laugh: and well done on the pace and burn, you rock!!!!
  • love9705
    Options
    Morning Wolverines!!!

Its Monday Madness!!! I think everyone was still on weekend mode for my commute arrgh!!

QOTD: Share something if you wish that will take you from 0 to 60 in the blink of an eye?

For me one of my biggest pet peeve is to be ignored, especially if me and another person is having tiff. To not respond to me make me see red lol.... but as always I am a working in progress in all aspect mentally, and physically.

"Always laugh when you can, it cheaper than medicine and a lawyer."

Have a great day Wolveriners :flowerforyou:
  • twinmom_112002
    twinmom_112002 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    My biggest pet peeve is when the littles roll their eyes at me or try out sarcasm at the wrong time (like when we are running around trying to get out the door for one of their sporting events).

Happy Monday. Enjoy the storm for all the English people out there.
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    IMPORTANT NOTICE

If anyone hasn't seen Sheri's update today - please note that we can only use the workout time for the points, we can't use the time spent doing reps, flex or stairs.... I thought it was that we could double dip from the reps but this isn't so, what we have logged already is fine as it was clarified.

Also, the stairs have to be in increments of 25 to count this week
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    I saw this today and thought of you Love, what you were saying about doing stuff for people and feel like you're getting used!

Mn7HmSY.jpg?1

My pet peeve is when I have a complaining and Dave will say is it that time of month, it doesn't matter what time of month I can't seem to be able to complain without it... he seems to invalidate what I'm saying by countering it with ow you're due on so you don't really mean it, man that seriously get's my back up which makes it worse because, he says as I'm getting angry it must mean I am doesn't matter if I point out I just been on or anything... seriously boils my piss that one
  • lobstergirl
    Options
    I saw this today and thought of you Love, what you were saying about doing stuff for people and feel like you're getting used!

Mn7HmSY.jpg?1

My pet peeve is when I have a complaining and Dave will say is it that time of month, it doesn't matter what time of month I can't seem to be able to complain without it... he seems to invalidate what I'm saying by countering it with ow you're due on so you don't really mean it, man that seriously get's my back up which makes it worse because, he says as I'm getting angry it must mean I am doesn't matter if I point out I just been on or anything... seriously boils my piss that one

Snap
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    Monday
    Calories a great big whopping 165
    40 mins walking
    175 Core
    5 mins flex

200 steps 8x25

Core reps - 50 plank (2 mins, I class 1min as 25). 50 Mason Twists, 25 of each Sit ups, Bridge and reverse sit ups

(1) Water: 5/35
    (2) Sodium: 5/35
    (3) Workouts: 0 /60 **
    (4) Bad Habit: /25 points M Yes
    5) New Hobby: /25 points 20 / 120 mins
    (6) Positive Comment on Group page: 1 / 7 M -Y
    (7) Competitive/smack talk on other teams page 0 / 5 not yet

** I will class today as my rest day, and workout for the 1hr for other 6 days - I was planning on doing 30 mins rep work for my points today but read Sheri's post after my walk - so decided to just rest as I'm still not feeling 100% - I think yoga x is on the cards tomorrow!

• usernamekelly1
    Options
    Copied of Sheri's wall

Sheri869 Wellll I DO SUCK!!! This is supposed to be a Holiday Challenge....And there is a Holiday This Week! And I Didn't Give you guys a Halloween Challenge!! Grrrrr!!! Tooooo late for me to Make You Do One For the Challenge....soooo I will just give you a Personal Challenge....TRY NO UNPLANNED Candy Snacking!!! AND No Unplanned Buying Candy for your House!!! Its for the Trick or Treaters!!! The Candy is EVERYWHERE....you just have to control the urge to grab a handful without thinking!! THINK FIRST!! PLAN a piece or 2 of candy Into Your Days Calories...Don't completely deprive yourself if its in your face and you love it....but Be VERY Mindful!! Please post on the main page your victories if you ran across the temptations! Hoping most will see this - or team leaders will take it back to their page. REMEMBER....Just cuz there is Halloween Candy out....It Is NOT the last bit of candy on the planet!! It will allll still be there tomorrow, next month, next year...I think we have a tendency to forget that around the holidays. Good Luck over this tempting holiday week!!!
  • SIimMama
    SIimMama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    tiger%2Broar.jpg
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m97l8y2OQl1rya2qqo1_500.jpg

Keep moving forward!

QOTD: Share something if you wish that will take you from 0 to 60 in the blink of an eye?

-> I am pretty easy going, but it does drive me bonkers when someone doesn't use their turn signals until the last second. :grumble:
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Sunday stairs- 100 (forgot to add!)

Monday

Calories 306- zumba
    125 Core
    5 mins flex

100 steps

(1) Water: 5/35
    (2) Sodium: 0/35
    (3) Workouts: 5 /60 **
    (4) Bad Habit: /25 points
    5) New Hobby: /25 points
    (6) Positive Comment on Group page: 1 / 7 M -Y
    (7) Competitive/smack talk on other teams page 0 / 5 not yet
  • weefreemen
    Options
    My biggest pet peeve, and I have a number of them! It drives me bonkers when someone asks me to explain how to do something (usually computer based), and you can absolutely tell, they aren't paying attention or listening as they figure they already know how to do it.. Then of course, 5 minutes later the question is asked again.. Grrrr Arrrgh... :)

3b9c2da6d44f77d05cc520140bf9e4a5_zpse0c92fd9.jpg
  • weefreemen
    Options
    Logged..

@Artemis, I've logged your calorie burn, but if you could let me know how many minutes your workout was that would be great, I couldn't access your diary to check.

Great Monday everyone.
  • weefreemen
    Options
    October 27th (Monday)

Workout: 135
    Calories Burned: 737
    Reps: 500 (all UB)
    Stretching: 10
    Stairs: 15x20 = 300 stairs (Monday)
    15x15 = 225 stairs (Sunday)

Points Tracking:

#1 Water 5/35 pts (M/10)
    #2 Sodium 5/35 pts (M/1754)
    #3 Workout 10/60 pts (M
    #4 Bad Habit 25 pts (1/7 days)
    #5 Good Habit 25 pts (0/4 days)
    #6 Team Talk 1/7 pts (1/7
    #7 Smack Talk 5/5 Sharks & Dolphins (Sunday)

Cumulative: 36

Logged...
  • lobstergirl
    Options
    October 28th Monday

Workout: - 60min
    Calories Burned: -384
    Reps: : - 150
    Steps: - 250
    Stretching: - 5min

#1 Water - 5/35 pts
    #2 Sodium - 5/35 pts (M-2144
    #3 Workout 10/60 pts (M
    #4 Bad Habit:0 /25 pts
    #5 Good Habit: 0/25 pts
    #6 Team Talk: 1/7 pts (M
    #7 Smack Talk: 0/5 pts

Cumulative: 21

Half sit-up 25
    Reverse curl 25
    Oblique curl 50
    Crunch 25
    Full sit up 25

“People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.”

Tony Robbins
  • love9705
    Options

Mn7HmSY.jpg?1

OMG Kelly this is soooooo me thanks so much for this.