• Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    10 miles rode today.12-04-13 In two- 5 mile sets. 20 miles total

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Rolled past my goal but will keep moving till my surgery!
    Yesterda was 12.35 miles & today was 13.20 miles.

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Whoops double post!!!!
  • bunbu
    bunbu Posts: 131
    Options
    December 4th: 114
    Total to date: 377.9
    Miles left: 1,622.1
    Percentage to goal: 18%
    Mom keeps jacking my computer to take over my games on facebook. Made her a facebook so she leaves mine alone at least. >_< Baby bro thinks its funny that I have to wait hours to get on here at night.. :P lol
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Got in 3.62 miles today between cycling and walking on the treadmill

exercise.png
  • Mbuhler
    Mbuhler Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    On the board...

Sun Dec 1 - 3.3 km run
    Mon Dec 2 - 2.5 km walk
    Tues Dec 3 - 16.7 km bike
    Wed Dec 4 - 1.5 km swim

Have a productive week everyone :)

exercise.png
  • dellsordahl
    Options
    5.5 miles today. 21 done
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Every runner should take a look at this: 25 worst questions to ask a runner. Runner's World article.

http://www.runnersworld.com/photos/the-25-worst-questions-to-ask-a-runner-and-1-pick-up-line-that-never-works

I've been ask a few of those... never really know what to answer, while staying polite. :explode:
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,236 Member
    Options
    Adding another 7 miles from today. 38 out of 300 completed.

exercise.png
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    1 mile run for me (run streak day 7 too!)
    Dec total: 9/50 miles :)
  • avisitant
    avisitant Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Back for 50 miles again in December.

1-Dec: 3.25 miles
    2-Dec: 2 miles
    3-Dec: 1 miles
    4-Dec: 1.75 miles

MTD 8 / Goal 50

Thanks.
  • Whereismycoffee
    Whereismycoffee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have what I suspect is a very stupid question.:blushing: I haven't been a member of MFP long, and only a member of this group for a short time. I got a weird message in my box tonight. This is the message:

"Hey, how are you doing? I saw you in group members to my group! I'm just messaging you to let you know a place like this group is uglworkouts.com, just letting you know so you can check it out and maybe join. They offer a lot more than this site and if you do join please add me as a friend on there! :) Just check it out and let me know! "

Is this a spam message? Should I block the sender?:huh: I saw where people were talking about a spam message earlier on this thread but I am not sure if that is what this is?

I am not trying to be stupid here, just unsure what to do with it. :embarassed:

Thanks
  • Jennymcwb
    Jennymcwb Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I walked 7 holes on a golf course in NH today, it was an interesting round of golf. Fun way to get miles in.

MTD 11.3 Goal 100
    Date Miles
    1-Dec 2.9
    3-Dec 6.1
    4-Dec 2.3

exercise.png
  • Pang29pang
    Pang29pang Posts: 103 Member
    Options

Yup, I got it too. Blocked that user and deleted the message. :)

I used to get BeachBody spam a couple years ago, but they've really cracked down on it and hasn't happened again.

Dave
    I got this too! I do believe he was promoting himself!

Add me to the list. Blocked and deleted.
  • bunbu
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have what I suspect is a very stupid question.:blushing: I haven't been a member of MFP long, and only a member of this group for a short time. I got a weird message in my box tonight. This is the message:

"Hey, how are you doing? I saw you in group members to my group! I'm just messaging you to let you know a place like this group is uglworkouts.com, just letting you know so you can check it out and maybe join. They offer a lot more than this site and if you do join please add me as a friend on there! :) Just check it out and let me know! "

Is this a spam message? Should I block the sender?:huh: I saw where people were talking about a spam message earlier on this thread but I am not sure if that is what this is?

I am not trying to be stupid here, just unsure what to do with it. :embarassed:

Thanks

Yep just block that person. I got the same message today.
  • Whereismycoffee
    Whereismycoffee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    @ Pang29pang ~ Thank you I guess I didn't read back far enough to find that 1st post.

@bunbu ~ Thank you also, blocked and deleted it.

Wow this thread goes so fast I can't always keep up...and my apologies once again for a stupid question on here. I am such a noob sometimes.
  • Cavegirlbelly
    Options
    Update! 3.1 more miles tonight. 6.1 total.

This is all treadmill by the way. I'll venture out onto the roads soon though. :)

exercise.png
  • bunbu
    Options
    @ Pang29pang ~ Thank you I guess I didn't read back far enough to find that 1st post.

@bunbu ~ Thank you also, blocked and deleted it.

Wow this thread goes so fast I can't always keep up...and my apologies once again for a stupid question on here. I am such a noob sometimes.

Dont feel bad there are no stupid questions. Better to ask than to be unsure. :)
This discussion has been closed.