Picture thread!

Options

Replies

• christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    What great progress! I said it before and I will say to again: you look marvelous! :glasses:

Thanks! You (and others in here) were a big part of me getting to this point! I wouldn't be where I am without all of your support and advice. :flowerforyou: Now I hope I can continue making progress toward my next goal.
  • christianteach
    Options
    You look great, fab progress. I wish I had had a cruise to inspire me too!

Thanks! The cruises do help keep me motivated but if it makes you feel better, they also put me a couple of steps back once I return home. Cruises have food everywhere, all the time!! So many temptations surround you and I always come back heavier than I was when I left. It does seem to get the metabolism going though because I usually don't have much trouble getting the lbs. back off again.
  • PennyHarris123
    PennyHarris123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    WOW, I just commented on your other thread! what a transformation! There's a huge difference....like the others have said you are consistant and QUIET CLEARLY it's working....here's to the next couple of months and IMAGINE what you'll look like by then!! WELL DONE YOU :flowerforyou:
  • christianteach
    Options
    WOW, I just commented on your other thread! what a transformation! There's a huge difference....like the others have said you are consistant and QUIET CLEARLY it's working....here's to the next couple of months and IMAGINE what you'll look like by then!! WELL DONE YOU :flowerforyou:

Thanks! I will never be little like you, pandora and cemeirun but I hope to reduce my bf% and be able to see some muscle definition over the never few months. My husband took tons of pictures of me "flexing" but the only place you could see any muscle at all was my arm. (That's why I didn't post them) He kept taking more and more pictures and I kept complaining and he was like, "you just don't have any definition yet". :cry: The rest are still covered by fat. :grumble: But coming from where I started I'm happy to be where I am now. I just hope I will eventually have some noticeable muscle! The fat that bothers me the most is the fat on the side of my knees...it absolutely drives me crazy because it shows in shorts and skirts. Most of it I can hide, but I have that cruise in Feb. and I hope it's gone before then.
  • PennyHarris123
    Options
    never say never.....look at your progress it really is amazing.....there's a huge difference in your legs already....keep at it, stick to what you're doing as it is clearly working for you....:bigsmile:
  • christianteach
    Options
    never say never.....look at your progress it really is amazing.....there's a huge difference in your legs already....keep at it, stick to what you're doing as it is clearly working for you....:bigsmile:

I actually plan to try something else, at least for a while, after I complete this cycle. I have about 2 1/2 weeks off work for Christmas and thought that would be a good time to experiment with something new. Plus this personal trainer has been teaching me some new things I would like to try. I wish I could afford to hire him!!
  • PennyHarris123
    Options
    Yeah I've just started a new routine, I'm going to post a topic to check it's ok on eat train progress group.....just fancy a change and then I'll come back to this..
    that's brilliant about personal training sessions! free!!! fantastic. As long as you're lifting it'll be working huh! good luck!
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options

I actually plan to try something else, at least for a while, after I complete this cycle. I have about 2 1/2 weeks off work for Christmas and thought that would be a good time to experiment with something new. Plus this personal trainer has been teaching me some new things I would like to try. I wish I could afford to hire him!!
    Ditto to the above!

Also, changing things up once in a while is really nice to keep it interesting. I'm starting API 2 myself next week :happy: Please do post about the new stuff you learn from your trainer. It sounds very interesting!
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Here goes - updated pics! I finally lost a little more weight, and inches, and feel like these pictures show a bit more progress. My back fat rolls are almost gone - woo-hoo!

And for anyone thinking they are too old or out of shape to start something new like lifting weights, the last pictures were taken on my 52nd birthday, and earlier this year I couldn't even do one bodyweight squat.

I started cycle 5 today. I'm doing much better with my intake these days, so I'm looking forward to seeing what another cycle does!

MFPprogresspics1_zps6ccd2c0f.png[/URL]MFPprogresspics2_zpsf85eab3c.png[/URL]MFPprogresspics3_zps949e32e3.png[/URL]
  • claston77
    claston77 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow Karin you are really leaning out! Looking good :flowerforyou:
  • christianteach
    Options
    Yay for getting rid of back fat!! You are doing great!
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Yay, that's so awesome! :D
  • pandorakick
    Options
    Wonderful progress, congratulations!
  • paprad
    paprad Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Karin, that's excellent - so pleased for you!
  • watto1980
    watto1980 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hey all, still cutting here with All Pro's weight lifting.

Took about a month off a while back but still making some good progress. Nearly in a 'healthy' BMI, don't think that has ever happen before lol

00d2d451-b4a2-4414-8197-6060f409534c_zps1296c812.jpg
  • pandorakick
    Options
    Wow! You've been making serious progress, well done! :glasses:
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Ditto! Waist and abs are looking great :)
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • christianteach
    Options
    Looking good!
  • watto1980
    watto1980 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words.

I am pretty happy with how things have been going. I have completed about 5 cycles and although the weight progression has been slow for me (probably from cutting), my lifting form has improved greatly.

This has been my first experience with barbells and I am definitely hooked on it now, so much so that I am planning on upgrading my equipment to some decent stuff in the near future.